Prince Leka of Albania and Elia Zaharia, 8 October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
do we know where the couple has gone on honeymoon?

When photographed on it's own, yes I agree it is awful. However from a distance and when being worn, I found that it wasn't as terrible. Elia wore it splendidly on her wedding day IMHO.

I think the tiara is lovely - finely and delicately wrought, evidently easy to wear, and incorporating design elements of great cultural and historical significance to the royal family.

fantastic news to hear that they decided to visit spain in their honeymoon. i guess the country has a deep family connection with leka's family.

shame the video of their interview after the wedding does not have subtitles, it would be great to hear what leka and elia thought about their big day!

Can anyone tell me how Prince Leka speaks Albanian in an interview?Is it with an accent or fluently without any trace of an accent?

I don't understand Albanian but hearing him I thought that he speaks and pronounces a bit "lighter" then her who is "true" native...

It should be royal! Here were invitations, envelopes, placement cards, menus, napkin rings, accreditation cards and key rings for the royal wedding in Tirana, Albania. Where beautiful Elia and Leka got married
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxmMDJClH5w/

Back
Top Bottom