Prince Kyril of Bulgaria & Rosario Nadal, 15 September 1989

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julia

Royal Highness
There are not many pictures that I have been able to find of the wedding of Prince Kyril of Bulgaria to Rosario Nadal, but here are a few...

She became HRH Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, Princess of Preslav on her wedding day which was 15 September 1989.

I believe the gown was designed by Valentino (I could be wrong) and her tiara is the lovely Diamond Leaves Tiara.

Attachments

• Rosario_Diamond_Leaves.jpg
    Rosario_Diamond_Leaves.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8,005
  • Rosario_Diamond_Leaves_2.jpg
    Rosario_Diamond_Leaves_2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 9,792
  • Rosario_Kyril.jpg
    Rosario_Kyril.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 15,808
Last edited:
Horrible wedding dress which also can be noted that it is way too big for her.

Is there a full length view of Rosario's dress anywhere? How about pictures of the royal guests?

Where did they get married? In Spain? In Bulgaria?

Today I decided to post some pictures I treasure (from Hola and Semana) regarding the marriage of Princes of Preslav: Rosario and Kyril of Bulgaria.

The wedding was held in The Almudania in Saint Anne's Chapel. The wedding gown was designed by Gustavo Puente. The veil had 3 metres. There were 400 guests but only 125 could be present at the religious cerimony due to the dimensions fo the Chapel.

Rosario and Kyril

Rosario and Kyril

R and K with the Kings of Spain

a very beautifull image of Rosario (where we can see the tiara i more detail)

The groom with his mother and godmother at the wedding

The bride and the groom with their parents

A little out of topic but aren't the Kings just Great in this two pictures?!?!

I hope to be doing everything well since this is the first time I post through ImageShack.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting.:)

Enjoy it!

Regards.

And some pictures of the guests

The Infantas

One of my favourite photo of Princess Kalina

Witnesses of the Groom

Guests

Regards.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Thank you so much mtbcm. Those pics are priceless. I am myself very found of this gorgeous couple but it is so difficult to find information about them.

Athena said:
Horrible wedding dress which also can be noted that it is way too big for her.
It looks like Rosario had lost a lot of weight before her wedding (as it happens often to brides). The dress is indeed ill-fitting but I don't find it horrible.

monaco70s said:
So the wedding was held in Spain then?

Yes, the wedding was in Majorca place of birth of the fiancée. In Spain there is a tradition, which though not always it is fulfilled, is that the weddings celebrate in the place wherefrom the girlfriend comes.

Hi :).

You are all very welcome. She was, for me, at least a very beautiful and royal bride. But, yes, the dress seemed too big for her. I always thought as she was so nervous during the wedding that in the previous weeks she hardly eat. And being already so petit made her look even more thinner.
But they sure made an handsome couple. And it was a very happy wedding everyone was smilling and enjoying. This two royal families really get along very well. You can see that.
Thank you for your rections. I was a little afraid that you consider a little absurd to post such "old" pictures. Now I will post more ;).

Regards and wish you all a Great Weekend!

mtbcm said:
Hi :).
Thank you for your rections. I was a little afraid that you consider a little absurd to post such "old" pictures. Now I will post more ;).
Yes please! :)

Thank you for the great photos! I was just looking at this thread recently and wishing there were more pictures so your efforts are appreciated! I have a question, QS is so beautiful in these pictures and her hair appears to be gray -- has she dyed it brown since then? I prefer the gray, it makes her beautiful eyes stand out!

Rosario was a beautiful bride, but i dont like her dress.

More pics, from Rex Features.

Attachments

• Rosario.jpg
    Rosario.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 9,319
  • Rosario2.jpg
    Rosario2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 9,175
  • Rosario3.jpg
    Rosario3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 6,220
  • RosarioNadal.jpg
    RosarioNadal.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7,236
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for all the photos. her dress is beautiful and classic. could be worn by a bride today.

Great photos.
Anyone know smth more about Rosario and her family?

I have a question, QS is so beautiful in these pictures and her hair appears to be gray -- has she dyed it brown since then? I prefer the gray, it makes her beautiful eyes stand out!
I guess, at that time, she dyed her hair with blond locks and that's why it looks clearer...

Anyone know smth more about Rosario and her family?
Rosario Nadal y Fuster-Puigdorfila is the daughter of Miguel Nadal Bestard and she was born in Mallorca in 1968. For years, she was the face of Valentino.

Here, another photo, from SeegerPress:

Elsa M. said:
Rosario Nadal y Fuster-Puigdorfila is the daughter of Miguel Nadal Bestard and she was born in Mallorca in 1968. For years, she was the face of Valentino.
Wow, I didn't know she was a model! So she is the same age as Felipe? They were both very young while getting married... do you know how old Kyril is?

Yes, Rosario has always been a figure related to the arts and fashion world. She's 4 years younger than the Prince. Kyril was born in 1964.

Beautiful tiara :flowers:

Along with the 'kochert tiara', this tiara was a wedding gift to Princess Marie Louise of Bourbon-Parma, Simeon's grandmother (wife of Tsar Ferdinand, she died before her husband became tsar).

Rosaria was the only DIL to wear it to her wedding. Konstantin's wife wore the diamond scroll, and Kardam and Kubrat's wives wore the pearl and diamond tiara which had been a wedding gift to Queen Giovanna.

The queen wore the kochert tiara on her wedding day.

Rosario has never been a model , except that she has been a model mother , a model woman , a model art advisor , a model of elegance , a model of non- model , the anti XXI century’s influencer . Absolutely fantastic in Every sense , even now she is no longer a princess , no that she needs it .

Back
Top Bottom