Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma and Viktória Cservenyák; 5 October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really charming bride. It does look a little maternity to me but all nicely done. Princess Irene looked wonderful

:bourbonparma::dutchflag:

More pics and a video:

Prins Jaime getrouwd met Viktória - Blauw Bloed

The Royal Families of both Houses,most members that is,stayed the night at Het Oude Loo Castle adjacent to the Het Loo Palace or at the residence of Princess Margriet and Pieter.Other wedding guests stayed at nearby hotels like the "Keizerskroon".All will meet again this morning for breakfast at the Palace!
Wonderfull!

The bride is slim, so I don't think she is pregnant.

If Her Royal Highness the Countess of Bardi is pregnant, that's wonderful.

The honeymoon is not a novelty as used to be, because now everyone is experienced.

:bourbonparma::dutchflag:

More pics and a video:

Prins Jaime getrouwd met Viktória - Blauw Bloed

The Royal Families of both Houses,most members that is,stayed the night at Het Oude Loo Castle adjacent to the Het Loo Palace or at the residence of Princess Margriet and Pieter.Other wedding guests stayed at nearby hotels like the "Keizerskroon".All will meet again this morning for breakfast at the Palace!
Wonderfull!

Thank you both for the videos, I enjoyed watching them and the background music that was used in the video which lucien posted was very nice.

I agree with Queen Christina about Princess Viktoria's hair looking similar to the hairstyles of royal women in the nineteenth/early twentieth centuries. Queen Maud's hairstyle reminds me of Viktoria's hair style. Changing the subject slightly; I was thinking of the bridesmaids' dresses today and thought that perhaps the sashes (and confetti) are slightly orange-y because the Dutch Royals belong to the House of Orange.

MyRoyals have two galleries of the wedding with larger and un-watermarked photos:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Last edited:
Is bernardo guillermo divorced?

In last events Eva didn`t appear, I suposse is because They have problems.

It's strange to see Princess Beatrix wearing a red dress when all the family (even the children) are still in full - Mabel- and half mourning.
I love the dressed worn by the 3A, even if the only one who seems to be at their best with it it's Alexia...I mean, look at her posing for pictures of even walking on the carpet she's a proper fashionista already. LOL

It's strange to see Princess Beatrix wearing a red dress when all the family (even the children) are still in full - Mabel- and half mourning.
I love the dressed worn by the 3A, even if the only one who seems to be at their best with it it's Alexia...I mean, look at her posing for pictures of even walking on the carpet she's a proper fashionista already. LOL

I don't think the family is necessarily dressed for mourning, other than the exception of Mabel. Maxima has not been shy of wearing colour the last few weeks, and I think it is only fair that Beatrix wears what she feels like. I think it was very brave and courageous of Mabel to have attended the wedding so soon after Friso's death, and if she felt like wearing black, she is entitled to.

I don't think the family is necessarily dressed for mourning, other than the exception of Mabel. Maxima has not been shy of wearing colour the last few weeks, and I think it is only fair that Beatrix wears what she feels like. I think it was very brave and courageous of Mabel to have attended the wedding so soon after Friso's death, and if she felt like wearing black, she is entitled to.

I had no idea about Maxima's latest choices of colour, nor I was tying to put shame on Beatrix. but since they were all in dark colours I thought they were in half mourning. but in the end I agree with you they can do what they like and wear what they feel like

The wedding seems very beautiful i love the dutch weddings

Back
Top Bottom