The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings > Weddings: Non-Reigning Houses & Nobility

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-05-2013, 05:47 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post

True Stefan,at 13.00PM,but it won't be aired.Snippets and other bits and pieces will reach us all tho,of this wedding of one of the nicest men around in the extended Dutch RF.

The gold for the wedding rings of the Prince and Princess,as they already are since the civil ceremony on thursday,is from Peru and was purchased through the Fair Trade scheme of Solidaridad according to Prince Jaime.The gold was derived from fe mobile phones and the diamonds used do not find their origin in conflict areas according to the Prince who states;" I can look at the rings and know they represent something pure".
Prince Jaime gave an interview to "Royalty"

Old 10-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Royal Highness

Thank you! I didn’t expect the wedding to be aired. But I am still looking forward to seeing pictures, especially of the beautiful bride.

Old 10-05-2013, 06:09 AM
Serene Highness

Only now I realized that I have never saw a picture of Princess Viktória.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:22 AM
Aristocracy

Waiting for Prince Jaime, Princess Viktória and the Royal Families...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4038163.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	290273  
Old 10-05-2013, 07:29 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrik-Jan77 View Post
Waiting for Prince Jaime, Princess Viktória and the Royal Families...
I hope they got a nice day for the wedding!
Old 10-05-2013, 07:39 AM
Serene Highness

Apparently, Princess Annemarie won't attend the wedding, because she has been admitted to hospital.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are two first galleries of the wedding today:

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

And here are some more:

** dpp gallery: Wedding Prince Jaime and Princess Viktoria de Bourbon de Parme **

** gettyimages: NLD: HRH Prince Jaime De Bourbon Parme Marries Viktoria Cservenyak **

** daylife ** zimbio: HRH Prince Jaime De Bourbon Parme Marries Viktoria Cservenyak **
Old 10-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Viktória as bride reminds me a little bit on Princess Leia from Star Wars.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Royal Highness

She looks radiant, imho. I really like the simple empire line dress. The hairstyle might not be everyone's taste, but I think that it is quite far from Princess Leia.

But is she hiding a littel secret behind the bouquet and the high waistline ? I was surprised at the very short engagement period. Nowadays, most couples take more time to plan their wedding. Unless...
Old 10-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Here are two first galleries of the wedding today:

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **
Queen Maxima and Princess Beatrix look wonderful,nice to see Princess Mabel and daughters present.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Beatrix looks like she's lost weight since her accident. I hate the 3 A's dresses but Maxima looks nice. I don't like the wedding gown or the hair but Princess Viktoria looks happy and that's all that matters.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
Princess Beatrix looks like she's lost weight since her accident. I hate the 3 A's dresses but Maxima looks nice. I don't like the wedding gown or the hair but Princess Viktoria looks happy and that's all that matters.
I agree. Their gray dresses are rather somber. The sleeves look like they are only partially attached at the shoulders?? [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Apeldoorn
Old 10-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Queen Maxima and Princess Beatrix look wonderful,nice to see Princess Mabel and daughters present.
Yes,good to see them back again,Princess Mabel and the Countesses..but it is a very very deep mourning attire for Princess Mabel,good,if that is how she feels,I am the last one to blame her but still..

Princess Beatrix is her beaming beautifull self again,regardless what happens..I bet she looked tremendously forward to this day...A celebration that lifts all out of a gloomy sad period .

Good to see Princess Anita too!!
Old 10-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Heir Apparent

The hairdo of the bride like from XIX century; she looks older than she is in it.
Juliana Guillermo's dress is also strange.
Baby weight still visible for Princess Aimee.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
I agree. Their gray dresses are rather somber. The sleeves look like they are only partially attached at the shoulders?? [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Apeldoorn
They are wearing sleeveless dresses with bolero jackets, and if you are a vivid young girl, the jacket might slip down a bit .
I like the dresses, apart from the drab colour. If even Beatrix wears bright red, there is no need to put the young girls into mourning clothes. But in the end that's not up to me to decide.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Royal Highness

A kiss is a kiss is a kiss...
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Old 10-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Royal Highness

The bride is beautiful. All the photos are beautiful but it is hard to see Mabel struggling with her emotions. Poor thing!
Old 10-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Courtier

Lovely bride
but mourning and semi-mourning? why?? it's wedding! we saw Maxima in orange and neon yellow recently!
Kudos to princess Beatrix
Old 10-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
The bride is beautiful. All the photos are beautiful but it is hard to see Mabel struggling with her emotions. Poor thing!
I love the brides children..little Countess Zaria and Julia ten Cate are looking beautifull as do the others!
Old 10-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

The bride's dress was lovely and the little bridesmaids were sweet, although (this is very picky) I would've had their sashes the same colour, perhaps all in bright orange. It's nice to see that Countess Zaria was amongst the bridal party (see here ). I like how members of the immediate and extended DRF attended.

Regarding the Three Princesses' dresses: I'm not too sure about them, they remind me of dresses from the Victorian era. The pattern is also quite busy. But I do like their headbands.

Here are some photos of Princesses Beatrix, Mabel and Countess Luana (Countess Zaria isn't in the photos because she was a bridesmaid):

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2013/PPE13100543.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2013/PPE13100544.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2013/PPE13100541.jpg

Princess Mabel is dressed in black and Countess Luana is wearing dark clothing, perhaps they're still in mourning, which is understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
The Church looks lovely,I did a google search for Mariakerk (Apeldoorn) and the only one it brought up was the one I posted above,here's it Dutch Wikipedia page.

Mariakerk (Apeldoorn) - Wikipedia

Video I found

Thanks for these An Ard Ri. The interior of the church is lovely, particularly the glass stained windows; however I'm not too keen on the church's exterior.

"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.

Tags
apeldoorn, bourbon-parma, prince jaime of bourbon-parma, princess viktoria of bourbon-parma, wedding