Prince David Bagration-Mukhransky and Princess Anna Bagration-Gruzinsky, 8 Feb 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Some information about the wedding, posted by Benjamin in the thread about Georgian Royalty:

David Bagrationi: I would like my child to be Georgian in heart and soul
19 Jan 2008

On 8 February 2009 the Royal wedding of H.R.H. Davit Bagrationi Mukhran Batonishvili and H.R.H. Anna Bagrationi-Gruzinsky Batonishvili will be celebrated at Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi by H.H. Catholicos-Patriarch Illa II. The President of Georgia will attend the ceremony.

The wedding service will begin at 4 P.M. Afterwards a cocktail party and dinner gala will take place in a building near the Cathedral.

Rest of article: The Georgian Times

Georgian Prince David Bagrationi-Mukhraneli and Princess Anna Bagrationi-Gruzinsky are seen near the Georgian Orthodox Svetiskhoveli Cathedral in Mtskheta, 25 kms outside Tbilisi, on February 7, 2009.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Representatives of the Bagrations’ royal family Ana Bagration-Gruzinski and Davit Bagration-Mukhraneli will get married in Sameba (Holy Trinity) Cathedral today, at 17:00 PM.

Prior, representatives of the noble family will attend a liturgy at Svetitskhoveli Cathedral in Mtskheta and will later receive the Eucharist.

Congregation specially assembled at Svetitskhoveli Cathedral to have a glance at the couple.
Davit Bagrationi’s friend arrived from Moscow, Russia specially on the occasion.

Initially it was scheduled that Catholicos -Patriarch of all Georgia, His Holiness and Beatitude Ilia II was to marry the royal couple but His Holiness and Beatitude Ilia II is not able to attend the wedding as Patriarch of all Georgia in undergoing medical examination in Germany.

1TV.GE

Please post general questions and information about the couple int he thread about the Georgian royal families, which you can find here. This thread is for their wedding only.

All the best to the newlywed.

Congratulations to the couple!
Prince David and Princess Anna look great in Georgian national outfits. Princess Anna was absolutely gorgeous in a simple white gown adorned with silver embroidery. It is wise on her part to wear minimum of jewellery. Sleek hairstyle and naturally-looking makeup perfectly suited the whole look.
I wonder who called in the middle of the ceremony ... http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/12573307.html?citemId=845071-7

Phone calls during own wedding...

I really like the dress, simple but beautiful. They are a lovely couple, I wish them all the best, but the prince never seems to smile.

The serious feature of Prince David is normal, he is a man very seriously. In other photos always appear serious

A feição séria do príncipe David é normal, ele é um homem muito sério. Em outras fotos sempre aparece sério

Picture details
I wonder whether anyone can identify the lady in a dark grey dress near Princess Anna. I like her dress very much.

Does anyone have any more back information on the couple? Or perhaps, how distantly related they are?

Congratulations to the couple!
Prince David and Princess Anna look great in Georgian national outfits. Princess Anna was absolutely gorgeous in a simple white gown adorned with silver embroidery. It is wise on her part to wear minimum of jewellery. Sleek hairstyle and naturally-looking makeup perfectly suited the whole look.
I wonder who called in the middle of the ceremony ... Picture details

I noticed that too! A very strange time for a phone call:lol:

The church that they were married in is very beautiful, and I liked the bride's dress.

Back
Top Bottom