Prince Christian of Hanover and Alessandra de Osma; Nov. 2017/March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
According to the German and Spanish press, Prince Christian of Hanover will marry Alessandra de Osma civilly in Germany in November 2017. The religious wedding will be held in Peru in March 2018.

The civil wedding was reportedly to be held yesterday Nov. 7th, but no official confirmation.

Can't wait for the wedding. I do love a good wedding and all the pageantry of it all! :cool:

According to the German and Spanish press, Prince Christian of Hanover will marry Alessandra de Osma civilly in Germany in November 2017. The religious wedding will be held in Peru in March 2018.

March is usually when Monaco's Bal de La Rose occurs, and the Casi's typically make a big turnout for it. I hope the scheduling will allow them to attend the Ball and their step-brother's wedding as well, since all of them including young Alexandra journey to Hanover last summer for Ernst-August Jr's wedding.

March is usually when Monaco's Bal de La Rose occurs, and the Casi's typically make a big turnout for it. I hope the scheduling will allow them to attend the Ball and their step-brother's wedding as well, since all of them including young Alexandra journey to Hanover last summer for Ernst-August Jr's wedding.

Fortunately the ball is only one night. Hopefully the wedding is one of the other 30 days in March. Preferably one of the other weekends since in Peru.

Alexandra has only attended the ball once, back in 2016. I don't see her missing her big brother's wedding for the ball. Andrea and Tatiana missed the ball as well this year. I'd not be shocked, if wedding is the same weekend, if we don't see the trio at the ball. As important as the ball is, its every year, the wedding is one time occasion.

Last edited:
According to german Bild Zeitung Christian of Hanover and Alessandra de Osma got married. I can not read the whole article, because you have to pay for it.

I hope we will see a picture...:ermm:.

Last edited:
If it's true...I thought they weren't supposed to marry until March of 2018?

LaRae

Civil wedding was to take place in November.
Religious - in March in Peru.

Picture from a public Instagram account

Christian and Alessandra Just Married in Londres :)

fullsizerender-jpg.612687

Did they get married today?

Paul Theroff says on his site that they married on 7 November:

Hannover

9167ca-1511697777.jpg

Yesterday, vale2807 shared this picture in cotilleando.com, vale2807 said, she has it from a public Instagram from one of Sassa’s brothers,… here it is!

Last edited:
Who was the witness of the bride? (For the groom it was his brother).

Congratulations to Prince Christian and Princess Alessandra of Hannover!

Was his father present? I can't see him.

I only see his mother Chantal Hochuli, his brother Ernst August Jr. von Hannover with Ekaterina, Alexandra von Hannover and Tatiana Santo Domingo. Hope to see more pictures.

Thanks, this instagram account has more pictures. Great to see Charlotte Casiraghi with Dimitri Rassam. But I really don't like her outfit, very masculine.

Last edited:
The new Princess Alessandra "Sassa" von Hanover is exquisite. I can see why they call her the Princess of the Andes!

I love, love, love the coat Alexandra von Hanover was wearing, and the little veil. It looks like Chanel?

I read that Charlotte and Dimitri were there as well. Can't wait to see more pictures!;)

Congratulations! I hope they will release a few more pictures, or maybe a magazine spread.

Who is this girl next to Princess Alexandra of Hannover? The bride's sister?
She looks to be around Alexandra's age.

Do we have an address of the happy couple so we can send then our warmest wishes?

Back
Top Bottom