The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-17-2018, 01:14 PM
Serene Highness

(..)
I have been reading that Princess Theodora has also been present, but I have not found any pictures of her.

Old 03-17-2018, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
Not a lot of german royals. I saw the Markgrave of Baden and his wife and the Prince of Leiningen.
Haven't seen any pics of the Margrave and Margravine of Baden or anyoine from their Family. And from the Leiningen Hereditary Prince Ferdinand attended. After all not much german royal and nobles. From the grooM#s Family i have only seen a pics from his aunt Princess Marie, Countess of Hochberg but not from his others uncles or aunts.
At the pre-Wedding Event the Hereditary Pricnels Couple of Fürstenberg attended as did Princess Antonius and Princess Mathilde zu Fürstenberg.

Old 03-17-2018, 01:19 PM
Majesty

A very beautiful wedding indeed!
Old 03-17-2018, 04:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Princesses Anunciata and Astrid of Liechtenstein attended.

Luxarazzi: Anunciata and Astrid at Royal Wedding in Peru

Congratulations to the couple! Lovely bride. I'm glad the floral tiara is upright although there's a piece of hair near the base that's bothering me.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Alessandra looked very pretty wearing the Hanover Floral Tiara.
Old 03-18-2018, 02:20 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
Not a lot of german royals. I saw the Markgrave of Baden and his wife and the Prince of Leiningen.
Apart from Hannover and Leiningen clan, I have seen Princess Mafalda von Hessen, Prince Antonius zu Fürstenberg, Prince Christian zu Fürstenberg, Princess Jeanette zu Fürstenberg, Prince Casimir zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn, Count Nikolai von Bismark-Schönhausen...
Old 03-18-2018, 03:45 AM
Administrator

There was another celebration last night, March 17/18, and for the first time I've also spotted Andrea Casiraghi:

** profimedia gallery **
Old 03-18-2018, 03:59 AM
Nobility

There are so many celebrations for this wedding (even in royal standard). Just in case someone is confused:
  1. Informal pre-wedding dinner (15/03): everybody was dressed casually
  2. Church wedding (16/03) @ San Pedro
  3. Lunch (16/03): straight after the wedding @ The Club Nacional, San Martin Plaza
  4. Cocktail Party (16/03): @ Berckmeyer House (owned by someone in the De Osma family), where the bride wore white satin with a wreath
  5. Wedding Reception (17/03): black tie event @ Pedro de Osma Museum

Then it's all done!
Old 03-18-2018, 05:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

There was another celebration last night, March 17/18
From Hola.com: Una gran fiesta de largo pone el broche de oro a la boda de Alessandra de Osma y Christian de Hannover

The last dress is my favourite. Simple, but elegant and I like her hairstyle.
Old 03-18-2018, 07:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

Agree, the dress of last night was my best too.

An article about last night party from DM

Kate Moss at post-wedding party of Prince Christian of Hanover | Daily Mail Online

And the 8 "gossips" from some of the guests of this wedding according Vanity Fair Spain

http://www.revistavanityfair.es/real...ver-peru/29847

https://translate.googleusercontent....QzvuKNnDzlhK8g
Old 03-18-2018, 08:12 AM
Heir Apparent

I am a bit lost with all these jet setters , whose ladies were dresses for the religious wedding in a very boho style.
I learned that Beatrice was pregnant and that her sister is separated from the Prince of Furstenberg.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:14 AM
Heir Apparent

I was sure Ernst August will attend. Next to him for the church Princess Osma 's Mother.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by carina_a View Post
There are so many celebrations for this wedding (even in royal standard). Just in case someone is confused:
  1. Informal pre-wedding dinner (15/03): everybody was dressed casually
  2. Church wedding (16/03) @ San Pedro
  3. Lunch (16/03): straight after the wedding @ The Club Nacional, San Martin Plaza
  4. Cocktail Party (16/03): @ Berckmeyer House (owned by someone in the De Osma family), where the bride wore white satin with a wreath
  5. Wedding Reception (17/03): black tie event @ Pedro de Osma Museum

Then it's all done!
Pretty normal for royal standards. A pre-wedding dinner, taking care of your guests on the wedding day, and an event on the day after. Main difference is the type of events. 'The day after' is typically a brunch or so instead of a black tie evening event. However, normally most of your guest don't have to travel as far as in this case.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:06 AM
Heir Apparent

We had a great group picture after Prince Ernst Georg Wedding. We saw Ernst Georg IV natural son and his family and all the Grimaldis.
I hope we wlll have official pictures for this wedding and a picture with their parents.
No family picture because of the 2 EA !
Old 03-18-2018, 10:26 AM
Majesty

Well...not exactly ALL the Grimaldis..Charlotte was not there which frankly does not surprise me.

But Andrea and Pierre were there for their step-brother minus their pregnant wives.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-18-2018, 01:46 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
From Hola.com: Una gran fiesta de largo pone el broche de oro a la boda de Alessandra de Osma y Christian de Hannover

The last dress is my favourite. Simple, but elegant and I like her hairstyle.
yes, mine too. out of all of them, this last one was my favourite. it was simple, the cut was lovely and sassa looked so elegant in it. i was not a fan of the second dress (with the plunging V neck), it looked quite mundane. the church dress was okay but not as nice as the 3rd which suited her perfect.

it seems to me that changing dresses is quite a thing for these ladies. beatrice and tatiana both had different dresses for different wedding events.

nice to see so many familiar faces from around the world: the casiraghis, kate moss, beatrice and eugenie, astrid and anunciata of liechtenstein, tamara falco and the duke of feria.

weird not to see any of the women of monaco, just their husbands: tatiana, beatrice, ekaterina, charlotte. they must have thought it was a long way to travel with the children, but surely they could have gotten a nanny and attended some of the events? (with the exception of ekaterina who has just given birth, of course)
Old 03-18-2018, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Video from Day 3 (from Hola.com):

Todos los detalles de la ‘wedding party’ con la que Alessandra de Osma y Christian de Hannover han finalizado su boda
Old 03-18-2018, 04:14 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
yes, mine too. out of all of them, this last one was my favourite. it was simple, the cut was lovely and sassa looked so elegant in it. i was not a fan of the second dress (with the plunging V neck), it looked quite mundane. the church dress was okay but not as nice as the 3rd which suited her perfect.

it seems to me that changing dresses is quite a thing for these ladies. beatrice and tatiana both had different dresses for different wedding events.

nice to see so many familiar faces from around the world: the casiraghis, kate moss, beatrice and eugenie, astrid and anunciata of liechtenstein, tamara falco and the duke of feria.

weird not to see any of the women of monaco, just their husbands: tatiana, beatrice, ekaterina, charlotte. they must have thought it was a long way to travel with the children, but surely they could have gotten a nanny and attended some of the events? (with the exception of ekaterina who has just given birth, of course)
Tatiana is so heavily pregnant that no reputable airline would fly her across the globe from Europe to South America...Beatrice is also said to be in advanced pregnancy and of course Ekaterina could not have been expected to make such an arduous journey two weeks after childbirth.

As for Charlotte, I am not sure what kept her away from Peru but she did attend her step-brother's London celebration and undoubtedly wishes he and his new wife well.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-18-2018, 06:46 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nice to see them all at the celebrations. Strange that Caroline and Charlotte attended the civil service and not the religious one, as I would've thought that the religious wedding would've been considered the "larger" celebration - though at least they attended the civil service and perhaps they had something crop up or happen that meant they couldn't come.
I'll bet everyone is having a rest now after three days of partying!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-18-2018, 06:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: A Royal Wedding for the Weekend: Prince Christian of Hanover and Alessandra de Osma Tie the Knot

I love her dress. I find it elegant and beautiful. The details are exquisite. She was a regal bride.