Prince Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe and Nadja Anna Zsoeks - June 30th, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
Wedding Of Prince Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe
BUECKEBURG, GERMANY - JUNE 30: Bride Nadja Anna Zsoeks attends the wedding ceremony of Prince Alexander zu Schaumburg Lippe and Nadja Anna Zsoeks at the city church on June 30, 2007 in Bueckeburg, Germany.

Gallery from Getty

Dr. Nadja Anna Zsoeks - since Thursday (civil wedding) Princess Nadja Anna zu Schaumburg-Lippe - looks gorgeous, her hair stlye is very classical ... she reminds me of my childhood imaginations of how a princess should look like... she looks defintely like a very real fairy-tale princess ... I am very excited to see / find more pictures of the whole gown! The outfit of the civil wedding (Rena Lange was absolute stunning ...wow.

Wow ... I'm impressed ... the gown is absolutely stunning ... and the whole appearance even more ... the right mix of "Classic", "Romance" , "Style" etc. ...the gown fits very well to Princess Nadja as she is tall and very slim ... she is a real beauty!

She seems like she would be a beautiful woman... but I really feel like she had on way too much makeup. In some of the pictures it also seemed like her hair had been turned into straw from all of the hair spray. And unfortunately not my favorite dress.. But that is my own opinion. I would love the hair style were it not for all of the strawness of it.

The gown is gorgeous. Reminds me of Princess Grace's wedding gown.

Grace´s gown was also my association when I saw Princess Nadja´s gown for the first time ... Nadja defintely bears the comparison with Grace ... 100 % not the same "mythos" and fairy-tale story as with Grace but in exchange maybe more love and also more chances for a very happy future. Congratulations to Prince Alexander to this very beautiful and also very smart wife!
Article in Bunte: Schaumburg-Lippe: Traumhochzeit in Bückeburg!

and Nadja´s Phd-thesis and online-XING-profile

Amazon.de: Wirtschaftswerbung und Meinungsfreiheit. Ein Vergleich der Rechtslage in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland und den Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika unter besonderer ... Grenzen der Wirtschaftswerbung in den Medien: Bücher: Nadja Zsöks

XING - Dr. Nadja Anna Zsoeks

I think Nadja's dress is very much like Princess Lilli's dress (posted by Her Majesty), at least the top part.
I can also see some reseblance with Princess Grace's gown, though thankfully it's not an exact copy of her dress, but a more 'modern' and simple way of it.

Wonderful pictures, Nadja looked stunning! Was there a pre-wedding gala?

Well, there were without a doubt some very interesting fashion choices made at that wedding.

No attention from the Netherlands?

HM Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, Princess of Lippe-Biesterfeld and her sisters are twice related to the House of Schaumburg-Lippe (= previously Lippe-Bückeburg).

In first because it is a collateral branch of the House of Lippe. By birth the Queen and her sisters belong to the main line of the House Lippe, since their father was born Bernhard Leopold Friedrich Eberhard Julius Kurt Karl Gottfried Peter Prince zur Lippe-Biesterfeld, Noble Seigneur and Count of Sternberg and Schwalenberg.

Secondly via their great-grandmother Adelheid Emma Wilhelmina Theresia Princess of Waldeck and Pyrmont.

Last edited:
Nadja seems to be both lovely and clever. I hope she enjoys being a Princess - she certainly looks the part. I liked her dress (shades of Grace of Monaco) and her hair. The close up of the tiara shows it to be a very pretty one (in my opinion).

How very civilised to invite your ex-wife to the wedding! Lilly looked lovely, as did her little daughter, Lana Milona.

So how exactly is Alexander related to Queen Beatrix?

I love the bride's gown, divine. Classic, simple, and elegant. And the Schaumburg-Lippe tiara, wow! Just wow:flowers:

Such a lovely couple.

Prince Georg Friedrich is looking quite handsome these days.

i totally agree! she was a lovely bride. and it's true that her gown reminds me of grace's gown. i think nadja looked adorable.

do we have any more information on her? from what i read she is a dr., wonder what she did her phd on or where she studied....

do we have any more information on her? from what i read she is a dr., wonder what she did her phd on or where she studied....
Viola has already posted her professional profile and PhD thesis:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/633839-post11.html
She compared the legal situation of media advertisement in Germany and the United States...

I must say I find her dress way too tight-fit and sexy to be elegant... but she's a beautiful and clever woman, that's for sure... lucky him ;)

Stunning Gown and Tiara! The new Princess looked absolutely great!
The dress looked really special.

Btw: The upper part of the dress reminds me of the weddinggown Princess Lilli wore when she married Prince Alexander in 1993.
ImageShack - Hosting :: preseeger00012599vd4.jpg
Seegerpress
Interesting! They do look alike.

But if anything, I'd say her gown, bouquet, veil, the whole thing, is a homage, or should I say, copy, of the ultimate wedding dress of all time imo, Grace Kelly's?

I agree with the bride though it's perhaps <the> best look for a bride..but still, she looks like an utter copy of Monaco's beloved princess..

edit: ah, sorry, I didn't read all posts and now see the Grace resemblance has already been discussed

She looks like a Barbie doll and her gown is too stiff. Not my cup of tea, indeed... But I do love the outfit she wore at the civil ceremony. Beautiful! :)

She is pretty. The dress is nice, but I don't think I could wear that dress. The neck on the dress would bug me too much. It looks itchy.

The bride looked stunning. I cant believe how much she resembled Princess Grace. What a beautiful gown.
I must agree with leonardihna, her outfit for the civil ceremony was beautiful, too. It was perfect for her.

My son saw today the pics that were on the cover of Germany's most ciculated tabloid and said: "Uugh. Guess she took a frog, kissed him and he turned into a prince." I took a look at one of the wedding pics and yes, there is a slight resemblance. What an ugly man, IMHO. But she's now a princess...

:lol: He's not exactly my cup of tea either, Jo.

Nontheless, the wedding looked amazing and the bride shined.

Does anyone know what he does for a living?

Back
Top Bottom