Prince Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe and Nadja Anna Zsoeks - June 30th, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, I do think he's bright. But Jette is very independent and a character - her father is the famous designer Wolfgang Joop - and she knows exactly what she wants. And she was intelligent enough to see what she did not want: be the second blonde wife of ... In the end she preferred to go her own way, besides, she has a daughter from a previous relationship and maybe this was a no no. But I personally think she did not want to step back into Alex' shadow.

Well, he's not first in the looks department but might be a likeable person ... not sure. But to be honest can't recall a prince who did not find his princess because he did not look good ... money & title will always make a man attractive for some women ... but not sure if this was the decisionmaker for Nadja. She could have had a good life without him, so it might be a love match :rolleyes:
my gosh you know what? I just took a look at his myspace page (thanks Elsa M.!!), and you know what, I now not only think he's a likable person, I think he's interesting and quirky and open (for a royal!) to boot!! I'm into music myself, female, kindof blond, and..ah he's married, too bad!

Ok, kidding for the last part, but I do like music and I think this guy's really not so bad judging by his myspace page. He seems kind and interesting and different and not stuck up like all those other nominal royals and his bride can be guaranteed of one thing: boring he ain't! (again judging by the myspace page). And for those of you who still think he's ugly, check his page out and you may change your mind a bit!

He seems kind and interesting and different and not stuck up like all those other nominal royals and his bride can be guaranteed of one thing: boring he ain't! (again judging by the myspace page).
That's all I'm saying.
I also changed a bit my impression on him, after I met this Myspace profile... He certainly is a quirky and down-to-earth little frog... I mean prince ;)

And my favourite part is the Shrek trailer... got to have sense of humour for that! :lol:

That's all I'm saying.
I also changed a bit my impression on him, after I met this Myspace profile... He certainly is a quirky and down-to-earth little frog... I mean prince ;)

And my favourite part is the Shrek trailer... got to have sense of humour for that! :lol:
that's why it's so impossible to judge people by appearance on photo's merely. They can be really deceiving not only, but also most of the time don't even begin to tell a person's story, or their make-up, and this is an example

the cruel remarks in this thread

I feel so sad and hurt reading this thread. What a bunch of cruel people dared to put this great, charismatic guy down. The advise I would like to give those people is, that looks may fade, but the ugliness of their hearts will remain. They should be so ashamed!!

I'm sorry, bethom. You're right. I was trying to be funny, and I wasn't. What was I thinking? :eek: It's a trip to the woodshed for me.

Let's try to stay on topic...the actual wedding of Alexander and Nadja.

Any more off topic comments (particulary comments about Alexander's looks) will be deleted without warning.

Thank you.

Well, regarding all your wedding gown theories: In the german speaking InStyle is an exclusive report about the bride and how her gowns (all by Rena Lange) came to be. Nothing in there about a Princess Grace fantasy or wanting to redo the ex- wife's wedding gown.

She is just a beauty, but what unfair, he is so badlooking. then I believe that it must be love that made them together!

Guest List

Credit and acknowledgement to Netty's Royalty Page.

Schaumburg-Lippe Wedding Guest List

Can't link directly, so click on:
> Special Reports
> Alexander and Nadja (at the bottom of the list)
> Guestlist

Nadja's gow is simply stunning... great pics! One of the prettiest brides I ever seen.
Thanks.

She is just a beauty, but what unfair, he is so badlooking. then I believe that it must be love that made them together!

He's not poor - that could be an aspect.

But on the other hand: he likes Shrek and people who do so deserve much better then aspect no. one.

Back
Top Bottom