The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings > Weddings: Non-Reigning Houses & Nobility

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-30-2007, 03:10 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the bride's gown, divine. Classic, simple, and elegant. And the Schaumburg-Lippe tiara, wow! Just wow

Such a lovely couple.

Prince Georg Friedrich is looking quite handsome these days.

Old 06-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Heir Apparent

i totally agree! she was a lovely bride. and it's true that her gown reminds me of grace's gown. i think nadja looked adorable.

do we have any more information on her? from what i read she is a dr., wonder what she did her phd on or where she studied....

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
do we have any more information on her? from what i read she is a dr., wonder what she did her phd on or where she studied....
Viola has already posted her professional profile and PhD thesis:
Prince Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe and Nadja Anna Zsoeks - June 30th, 2007
She compared the legal situation of media advertisement in Germany and the United States...

I must say I find her dress way too tight-fit and sexy to be elegant... but she's a beautiful and clever woman, that's for sure... lucky him
Old 06-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Stunning Gown and Tiara! The new Princess looked absolutely great!
The dress looked really special.

Btw: The upper part of the dress reminds me of the weddinggown Princess Lilli wore when she married Prince Alexander in 1993.
ImageShack - Hosting :: preseeger00012599vd4.jpg
Seegerpress
Interesting! They do look alike.

But if anything, I'd say her gown, bouquet, veil, the whole thing, is a homage, or should I say, copy, of the ultimate wedding dress of all time imo, Grace Kelly's?

I agree with the bride though it's perhaps <the> best look for a bride..but still, she looks like an utter copy of Monaco's beloved princess..

edit: ah, sorry, I didn't read all posts and now see the Grace resemblance has already been discussed
Old 07-02-2007, 08:54 AM
Aristocracy

She looks like a Barbie doll and her gown is too stiff. Not my cup of tea, indeed... But I do love the outfit she wore at the civil ceremony. Beautiful!
Old 07-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Courtier

Fairytale wedding for German prince and his lawyer love

From hello magazine
Old 07-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
She is pretty. The dress is nice, but I don't think I could wear that dress. The neck on the dress would bug me too much. It looks itchy.

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 07-02-2007, 10:37 AM
Nobility

The bride looked stunning. I cant believe how much she resembled Princess Grace. What a beautiful gown.
I must agree with leonardihna, her outfit for the civil ceremony was beautiful, too. It was perfect for her.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Heir Apparent

My son saw today the pics that were on the cover of Germany's most ciculated tabloid and said: "Uugh. Guess she took a frog, kissed him and he turned into a prince." I took a look at one of the wedding pics and yes, there is a slight resemblance. What an ugly man, IMHO. But she's now a princess...
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Heir Apparent

He's not exactly my cup of tea either, Jo.

Nontheless, the wedding looked amazing and the bride shined.

Does anyone know what he does for a living?
Old 07-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Heir Apparent

The top of the dress was really beautiful but I'm not sure about the rest...
I'm not sure about bride's hair-colour (strange and atrificial) and make-up (to much).
But the best was tiara.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Courtier

Prince or not, he looks kinda creepy. Sorry if I offended anyone with that remark or not, but if I saw him in a market, I would pull my daughter a little closer to me!
His ex wife has aged much better than he has!Even though it looks as if her garden exploded on top of her head!
And his new wife is pretty and I like her dress and her tiara, but as another poster pointed out, she is wearing too much makeup on her eyes and her hair looks like they tamed it down with an entire can of hair spray.
From the civil wedding, her makeup looks beautiful and her hair is very lovely. Very much the opposite for the church wedding.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Nobility

That dress is a bit much---it's 2007, not 1007.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Lots of huge photos can be found at:

Localpic - Hochzeit Schaumburg Lippe
Old 07-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Administrator

Great find, Elsa!
What's more, the site has captions identifying the people pictured!
Old 07-05-2007, 08:09 AM
Serene Highness

Guess I'm the voice of dissent, but I've seen prettier brides. Her bleached hair looks rather harsh against her complexion and fake. And I don't particularly like the dress.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 07-05-2007, 08:26 AM
Aristocracy

Loves that tiara.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

I think she's very pretty but the make up is way to heavy and the hair is too stiff, a very unnatural look. Like the dress & tiara though.

He's such a frog - and you can kiss him as often as you like and he won't turn into a prince . He prefers a certain type of women - intelligent but blonde barbie doll like appearance - and they get younger all the time. I think he never came over his first wife leaving him for someone else.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Gentry

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I think she's very pretty but the make up is way to heavy and the hair is too stiff, a very unnatural look. Like the dress & tiara though.

He's such a frog - and you can kiss him as often as you like and he won't turn into a prince . He prefers a certain type of women - intelligent but blonde barbie doll like appearance - and they get younger all the time. I think he never came over his first wife leaving him for someone else.

His son, Heinrich Donatus is a cutie pie, though!
Old 07-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

The more I look at this wedding, the more I find odd the fact that the bride looks the same as the groom's ex-wife... her gown is just a reinterpretation of Lilly's wedding dress...
http://www.localpic.de/images/produc...ages/613_0.jpg
http://www.localpic.de/images/produc...ages/614_0.jpg

Tags
nadja anna zsoeks, prince alexander, schaumburg-lippe