Prince Aimone and Princess Olga of Savoy-Aosta and Family (2008-2021)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the link. Lovely kids and I see they dropped the -Aosta in the last name, they just refer to Savoia.

Oh!!! Do they have now 3 kids???? I was roughly aware abou the 2nd. All my congrats and wishes. Pcs Isabella is magnificent, and they are a beautiful family.

They do not need to call themselves Aosta too. They are Princes of Savoy.

Wow!! Wonderful children..
Umberto , Amedeo , Isabella their names are soooo pretty and they are soooo cute:heart:

Oh!!! Do they have now 3 kids???? I was roughly aware abou the 2nd. All my congrats and wishes. Pcs Isabella is magnificent, and they are a beautiful family.

Yes they do, Princess Isabella was born on 14 December last year. Her full name is Isabella Vita Marina - there's a thread about her birth which can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ga-princess-isabella-14-dec-2012-a-34168.html :flowers:

I like the new photos of the children, Umberto and Amedeo look like they're having fun in their car and Isabella is very cute, I love her round eyes!

Well that makes 2 of us. I thought they only had 2 as well. For some reason I was thinking a boy and girl. Getting old stinks!

Congratulations to the couple!
The children are lovely.

Princess Isabella was baptised in Paris in the presence of the members of the Italian Royal Family.

It is wonderful the majority of the members of the Royal House of Savoy attended the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Isabella was baptised in Paris in the presence of the members of the Italian Royal Family.

Here's a photo from the little princess's christening.

Present at the christening were Prince Aimone, Princess Olga and their other children, Prince Amedeo of Savoy-Aosta and his wife Princess Silvia, Princess Claude of France, Prince Michael and Princess Marina of Greece, Princess Maria Gabriella of Savoy, Princesses Bianca and Mafalda of Savoy-Aosta and their families and Empress Farah Pahlavi.

Interesting that Empress Farah was in attendance. Perhaps she is one of the godparents or just a very good friend of the couple?

Source: http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/2014/01/bapteme-de-la-princesse-isabella-de-savoie-aoste/

Last edited:
Umberto , Amedeo and Isabella REALLY adorable children :flowers:
That's so interesting Empress Farah of Iran is including baptism guest..

Really beautiful children, a really beautiful family !

The younger generations of the Royal Family live a very discreet life abroad.

Princess Olga's mother is a well known painter.

The love of Princess Michael of Greece and Denmark for her family is visible in her artworks. How wonderful. Thanks for the links to the artworks.

Prince Michael of Greece's wife is very dedicated to her family too.

Does Prince Aimone still have a job as CEO at Pirelli?

He is in chare with Pirelli for Scandinavian countries and for ex-soviet countries.

Didn't they live in Sweden?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I thought Prince Aimone di Savoia-Aosta and his family are living in Moscow, Russia.

Already in 1994 Prince Aimone moved to Moscow, Russia, to work with the Tripcovich Trading Company. In 2000 Prince Aimone became hired by the Pirelli Group, where he held the position of general manager responsible for the market of Russia and all the countries of the former Soviet Union.

In 2006 he also became vice-president of the association of Italian companies in Russia, the Gim-Unimpresa, aggregate member of Confindustria. On 1 July 2012 Prince Aimone became CEO of Pirelli Tyre Nordic, responsible for all markets of of the Nordic countries. Since 1 September 2012 the Prince is the CEO of Pirelli Tyre for the Russian Regio and the Nordic countries.

An impressive career, I may add. The logic next step is to become a member of the Board of Pirelli in Milan. In March 2014 the Russian the giant Rosneft purchased an interest of 13% in Pirelli. In a deal all petrol stations of Rosneft in the whole of giant Russia sell Pirelli tyres. Prince Aimone was very involved in this Russian-Italian mega-deal. At the moment there are 38.000 people working for Pirelli.

Last edited:
IIRC they moved from Russia to Italy after their marriage and settled in Milano. But this was before Aimone became responsible for the Nordic countries and I don't know if the family is still living in Milano or moved somewhere else.

At least Prince Aimone has a good job. Apart from eventual inherited wealth, he will be "well to do". He has been in the Italian Navy too, doing his duty as an Italian citizen, like his father Prince Amedeo. I have respect for that.

Didn't the couple lived in Paris? Daughter Isabella was christened here, where she was born (like Amedeo; Umberto was born in Neuilly-sur-Seine, one of Paris's most wealthy suburb).

Last edited:
Well, Prince Aimone married Claude d'Orléans, Princesse de France and -then- the House of France still had considerable wealth. I don't know how much wealth the Duke of Aosta has.

The Duke of Aosta married to Princess Olga?

:previous: Prince Aimone is married to Princess Olga of Greece. His father Amedeo, Duke of Aosta, was married to Princess d'Orléans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom