Other Royal and Noble Weddings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which branch of the Hohenzollerns owns the Hohenzollern Clover Coronet?

The Catholic Sigmaringen branch.
But the Prerußen branch has also one. But it seems that was also changed. But it hasn't been seen worn since 60+ years.

Was reading in Hello magazine today that Flora is having a wedding blessing this week that will be attended by her friends and family who missed her actual wedding last year. The article implied it will be at the chapel royal at St. James' palace, hope we get pics.

The gettylink says there is no content.

Edit: I tried another browser and now it works :)

The bride looks so beautiful!

Last edited:
Reactions: eya

Very beautiful bride and the Ogilvy tiara looks stunning as a bridal tiara. Seems almost the entire Kent branch attended. Also among the guests where Fürstin Sophie zu Windisch-Greatz with her son Hereditary Prince Maximilian. They are pictured together with Lady Helen.

That's Lord and Lady Frederick's two girls among the flower girls, isn't it? Maud has really grown a lot but then I also think the last time we saw them was at Gabriella's wedding.

The hairstyle showcased the Ogilvy tiara perfectly, it's the first time that tiara "wowed" me. Love the pink on Alexandra and Julia as well as Sophie (Sophie's hat surprisingly went well with many different colour). Amelia looks like she just realized there's a wedding at last minute.

I cannot understand how somebody can describe Amelia as the most beautiful Windsor. No. Just. No.
And what she is wearing here... NO!

I cannot understand how somebody can describe Amelia as the most beautiful Windsor. No. Just. No.

What is wrong with what she is wearing? I think she looks fairly nice, although her bodice is too low. But I guess that is me.

Amelia indeed looks like she grabbed together some garments and headed towards the church.

Last edited:

That outfit is hideous but it's even worse that she's 'worn it to someone's wedding.

What is wrong with what she is wearing? I think she looks fairly nice, although her bodice is too low. But I guess that is me.

It looks like something someone would wear for an evening where you don't have the desire to go out at all and therefore put on whats on the chair. You know, that chair where all the clothes live which are not dirty enough for the laundry and not clean enough for the closet. Doing the hair seemed also not to be a top for the day.

Somehow I had Amelia as the bride in my post, brain fatigue I suppose. Flora was the bride and she looked fairly nice.

Amelia looks like everything one should not look like at a wedding, so I agree with you Tirilschatz. And everyone else who commented about her attire.

It looks like something someone would wear for an evening where you don't have the desire to go out at all and therefore put on whats on the chair. You know, that chair where all the clothes live which are not dirty enough for the laundry and not clean enough for the closet. Doing the hair seemed also not to be a top for the day.
Yep, you kind of hit the nail on the head with that description. Just awful. Who told her the outfit looked okay anyway??

Flora looks beautiful in her lace wedding dress and stunning tiara. May I even say timeless.

It's lovely to see the pictures of the couple's wedding blessing after the private ceremony September last year.

It is splendid that the Ogilvy Tiara was used as an heirloom wedding tiara. The flowers around the entranceway of the church are gorgeous.

Zenouska caught her cousin's wedding bouquet!

I wondered if Beatrice was not going to do something similar - maybe after she has the baby.
Great attendance by the greater royal family. Seemed like a good little family event. The Kent/Ogilvy's seem like a close knit group.

Did Zenouska's mom remarry?

Last edited:
I wondered if Beatrice was not going to do something similar - maybe after she has the baby.
Great attendance by the greater royal family. Seemed like a good little family event. The Kent/Ogilvy's seem like a close knit group.

Did Zenouska's mom remarry?

AFAIK, Marina Ogilvy didn't remarry.

Back
Top Bottom