Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Nobility

the married in Cuba

Old 09-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Commoner

Other Royal and Noble Weddings

hi

have some of you ever come across pics of the wedding of Paul-Annik Weiller and Olympia Torlonia in Rome on June 26 1965 ???

thanks a lot

Old 10-01-2007, 08:47 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Princess Marie-Therese von Hohenberg & Anthony Bailey 2007

The civil wedding of Princess Marie-Therese von Hohenberg (*1972) and Anthony Bailey took place this Saturday, September 29th, at the Palace of Pena, in Sintra, Portugal (Anthony proposed to the Princess at his home in Portugal, as the New Year dawned).

The wedding will culminate at the end of this month, with the religious ceremony that is to take place at the St. Peter's Church in Salzburg (Austria).

The bride is the youngest daughter of Prince Peter von Hohenberg and therefore a great-granddaughter of Archduke Franz-Ferdinand of Austria.
The groom heads up an international public relations and public affairs company.

Photo of the couple, from the engagement announcement:
http://www.eligo.net/pictures/news/bailey-w.jpg
Old 10-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMTLove23 View Post
the couple now has a daughter Cecilia Sophie Dmoch b. 2007
Celina Sophie was born on 24 June 2007.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn150 View Post
hi

have some of you ever come across pics of the wedding of Paul-Annik Weiller and Olympia Torlonia in Rome on June 26 1965 ???

thanks a lot
Here you have

(posted by josephine11101927 on Prince Guillaume and Princess Sybilla and Family, News and Pictures, Part 2)
Old 10-02-2007, 02:30 PM
Commoner

hello

thanks for the trouble but I am afraid it is not the 1965 weiller-torlonia wedding
Old 10-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

This is the post Prince Guillaume, Princess Sibilla and Family, Current Events Part 2 (Feb 2005 - )
Old 11-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Princess Xenia Galitzine & Alberto Matta Maya, 2007

Princess Xenia Galitzine (*1983) married the Colombian Alberto Matta Maya, on September 23rd 2007.

The bride is a daughter of of Prince Peter Galitzine and of Archduchess Maria-Anna von Habsburg-Lothringen, what makes her a great grandaughter of Emperor Karl I of Austria.

Tdarlene has kindly shared the photo album of this wedding, with lost of fabulous photos:

http://www.xenialberto.weddingwindow.com/index.html

I must say I adore the gown... it's one of my all-times favourite dreses and I wouldn't mind to borrow it myself... but I wonder why a Princess would borrow a wedding dress from her aunt... it's the exact same (wonderful) dress!...

Archduchess Catharina (1999)

Princess Xenia Galitzine (2007)
Old 11-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M. View Post
I must say I adore the gown... it's one of my all-times favourite dreses and I wouldn't mind to borrow it myself... but I wonder why a Princess would borrow a wedding dress from her aunt... it's the exact same (wonderful) dress!...
Well, it is a beautiful dress and very appropriate for a Russian wedding. Catharina has no daughters to wear it. Perhaps Xenia was trying to save money, as the wedding festivities went on for three days and she is one of six children.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:01 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

Perhaps Xenia has received the gown as a "gift" from her aunt for her own wedding, because they are very close. Xenia may have expressed the wish to wear her aunt's gown as an honor to her. I've been to weddings in which the bride wears her mother's gown in respect to her mother and also because she thought the gown was beautiful.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Nobility

Smile

Such a wonderful thread! I really enjoyed going thru each post and feasting my eyes on the beautiful pictures.

These weddings are steeped in tradition and you get carried away by the feeling of grandeur that is imparted to us - as we browse thru this thread. One experiences the richness of family bonds and connections.

Thank you so much Elsa M and others who have contributed to this thread which has given me so much pleasure.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore View Post
Thank you Elsa, these pics are really beautiful. I love the natural, elegant look of the bride. It seems to have been a beautiful, relaxed and happy summer day :)
Since June 17th 2007 they are the happy parents of a son Leopold Georg Ferdinand.
Source: Royalsportal BAN 2007
Old 01-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Courtier

Engagement Lady Rosanagh Innes-Ker and Viscount Grimston, Jan 2008

Hey Everybody! I found this article on teamhighgrove.com and I was wondering if anyone had anymore information or pictures on Lady Rosanagh Innes-Ker and her wedding?

Life is sweet for Rosie

January 15, 2008

With her outfit matching her glittering emerald engagement ring, the Duke of Roxburghe's socialite daughter Lady Rosanagh Innes-Ker was radiant as she unveiled her fiance Viscount Grimston at a London party the other night.

Rosie, 29 — once tipped as a bride for Prince William — got engaged at New Year and is planning to marry this year. "We haven't finalised a date,' she tells me. "But it will be in Scotland."

If Rosie, who works for Sotheby's, is still searching for a venue, she could do worse than the magnificent Floors Castle near Kelso, where Prince Andrew proposed to Sarah Ferguson and which, happily, is owned by her fabulously wealthy father, Guy.

Her fiance James, 30, a merchant banker, is the eldest son of Hertfordshire landowner, the Earl of Verulam, and is looking forward to getting married north of the border as he is half- Scottish.

"I'll certainly be exposing my knees when I wear a kilt at my wedding," he says.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:23 PM
Serene Highness

Did the wedding between Princess Hedwig of Liechtenstein and Comte de Quelen take place? Her father Prince Vincenz recently dies, so I hope he got to walk her down the aisle for her special day before he passed.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 01-25-2008, 03:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardinha View Post
Count Dominik von Habsburg married Pia Rittinghausen in the Stadtpfarrkirche von St. Andrä im Lavanttal (Austria) on May, 5th 2007.

Article with pics

they now have a son:

27.07. - Pius Dominicus Leopold Maria Maximilian, son of Count Dominik and Countess Pia von Habsburg-Lothringen

he was christened:

01.12. - Count Pius Dominicus Leopold Maria Maximilian von Habsburg-Lothringen was christened at St. Andrä im Lavanttal, Austria

from netty royalty page
Old 02-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Serene Highness

Have any photos of Prince Constantin and Princess Marie of Liechtenstein ever surfaced? I would love to see their wedding pictures. . .

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 02-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Nobility

The Princely House of Liechtenstein

One pic of the couple
Old 02-21-2008, 11:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMTLove23 View Post

Thanks! I see she didn't wear the Kinsky tiara like her sisters in law.

Old 04-30-2008, 07:10 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVEN View Post
Wedding of Alfonso de Borbon y Dampierre
More photos of this wedding are posted above. See here:

Other Royal and Noble Weddings