Laura Parker-Bowles & Harry Lopes, May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saragli

Heir Presumptive
City
Arctica
Country
Antarctica
Last edited:
The wedding takes place on 6th May at St Cyriac's Church, Lacock.
In an article marking the 1st wedding anniversary of the Prince of Wales & the Duchess of Cornwall in the 11th April edition of Hello magazine it refers to the wedding date of 6th May.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princejohnny25 said:
Here goes a website with info and pics on the village and church. Very picturesque. http://www.thornber.net/england/htmlfiles/lacock1.html

I was so surprised to read this- I was at the village church in Lacock 11 months ago when I was last in England. It is a very pretty setting although NOT what one would expect for a wedding on the fringes of royalty- the church is small and quite simple. That afternoon, I sat and listened to the organist practice for a few minutes- I remember thinking how quaint and peaceful it was, but how it was starting to fall into disrepair.

It's certainly not a grand setting at all!

Eliza

Rehaersal before Laura's wedding(from getty) :

Attachments

• camilla.jpg
    camilla.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 394
  • camilla1.jpg
    camilla1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 381
  • Camilla2.jpg
    Camilla2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 934
  • laura.jpg
    laura.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 451
  • laura&andrew.jpg
    laura&andrew.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 464
  • harry&laura.jpg
    harry&laura.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 491
  • tom.jpg
    tom.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 478
  • tom&andrew.jpg
    tom&andrew.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 439
  • laura1.jpg
    laura1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Was it another daughter that got married last year? I thought it was Laura.

Hi...

Her Brother Tom married last fall around Oct 2005 to I forget her name..

Camillla has two children Tom and Laura.... Now turn to Laura will get marry tomorrow May 6th... smile...

Oh ok. Got confused for a moment. Thanks!

Are William and Harry expected to attend? And might there be other members of the royal family expected to attend? I'm not expecting the Queen or Prince Philip to attend, but before Charles and Camilla's marriage, Camilla was quite good friends with Princess Alexandra wasn't she?

Does anyone happen to know what time the wedding will be? Can't wait to see pictures. Thanks

It will be 5:30pm I think. Just looking forward to the wedding ceremony. Want to see Camilla's lovely girl. :)

i read that Laura and her fiance has been going out for 9 years. omg ,that is really a long time. bless them~ may them have a happy life together.

Alexandria said:
Are William and Harry expected to attend? And might there be other members of the royal family expected to attend? I'm not expecting the Queen or Prince Philip to attend, but before Charles and Camilla's marriage, Camilla was quite good friends with Princess Alexandra wasn't she?

I expect William and harry will attend, they were at Tom's wedding and are apparently good freinds anyway with their step-brother and step-sister.

thanks for the pictures of the church. it seems to be an absolutely lovely place to marry. i was curious to find more pictures of it and this was what i found: http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/community/getchurch.php?id=642. you may see lots of big pictures of the church and some old ones as well, the oldest from 1901.
i wonder why laura and her soon-to-be-husband chose this church...
i'm also really looking forward to the event. i heard that kate may be there as well, and most probably that tom's wife will be with him...

laura arrives for her wedding!
from ANP

she wears a Tiara :)
her hair looks brilliant!
(don't know about the dress yet..;) )

ANP

The married couple :)

wireimage
rry.jpg
sf.jpg

Kate! yay I'm so glad she was there. She looks good. Both her and William are tanned!

Is Harry not back from Africa yet?

Laura looked great!
Her gown was very beautiful! Does anyone know which Tiara it is?
Is it one from the Windsors-collection???

Last edited:
Awesome pics! Laura, the Duchess, and Kate look fab!

Princess_Beatrix said:
Laura looked great!
Her gown was very beautiful! Does anyone know which Tiara it is?
Is it one from the Windsors-collection???

I'm pretty sure its from her father's family but I dont know that much about it. Didnt Camilla wear that tiara when she married Laura's father?

I agree this is a very nice dress! I find the sleeves very fresh and beautiful!

Here are some photos from UKPress:
Pic 2: Lady Sarah Chatto (daughter of Princess Margaret)

^ theres my love! what's he doing in that last pic? lol

I like the design/style of her sleeves. Its very pretty.

She was such a lovely bride! I really liked her hair do as well. Not really sure what was going on with Kate's hat, it sort of looked like a bird decided to nest on her head, but the color of the hat and the coat went well with her hair and skin tone. And Camilla looked fabulous, she really has come into her own style wise lately.

Back
Top Bottom