Laura Parker-Bowles & Harry Lopes, May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
srivishnu said:
Why is Laura Parker-Bowles's wedding news & pictures is also included in this Royal Forum?She is neither born a royal nor married a royal.It does not mean that if her mum is married to a royal she is automatically a royal.I would like to see this forum to be pure,natural and original royal forum.

We also cover events attended by royals, it's as simple as that. :)

She is also part of PofW family now since her mother is his wife. We better get used to divorces and step children.

srivishnu said:
Why is Laura Parker-Bowles's wedding news & pictures is also included in this Royal Forum?She is neither born a royal nor married a royal.It does not mean that if her mum is married to a royal she is automatically a royal.I would like to see this forum to be pure,natural and original royal forum.

This forum covers weddings of relations and close friends of royals, as well as weddings of royals themselves. For weddings where several royals are guests or bridesmaids, it makes more sense to have the threads here rather than putting them in the Celebrity section, which is really the only other option.

Of course, feel free to ignore threads on topics that you don't care for. There are plenty of purely royal wedding threads here to keep you occupied!

I think the wedding dress did not go with her figure. She is large and the dress emphasis it. The hair was long and did not show the tiarra as well as if it was put up. I don't think she looks like her mom in the face but in her body. I think Laura looks like her father.

Both the duchess and kate looked looked wonderful. I liked their hats. Made their dresses look even more dressy.:)

who designer of Laura's wedding gowns?

foiegrass said:
lady sarah chatto recycled the same outfit.

I know that Lady Sarah isn't a major clothes horse and I respect her thriftiness in this respect, and I know that she doesn't carry out any official engagements or have a public role (like her cousin Lady Helen) that would require her to have a lot of suits, but I do wish this outfit would be retired. She wears it to every other event she attends that requires a suit. Thankfully it's a classic enough look that it hasn't been dated over the last several years, but enough already!

She looks lovely but where did she get a tiara from?? did her mother lend her one?

Hi bonnita. If you look at some of the earlier pages in the thread, you'll see that this tiara does indeed come from her mother's family.

Isn´t Laura´s husband a nobleman? I read somewhere that he will inherit a seat in the House of Lords one day? Is that true?

Merca said:
Isn´t Laura´s husband a nobleman? I read somewhere that he will inherit a seat in the House of Lords one day? Is that true?
Try here:
http://geneweb.inria.fr/roglo?lang=en;i=236881http://geneweb.inria.fr/roglo?lang=en;i=236881
(From his mother's sides he is descendant of Jahn Jacob Astor, Baron Astor of Hever, Violet Elliot-Murray-Kynynmound daughter of Earl of Minto; Douglas Haig, Baron Haig of Bemersyde; Hussey, Baron Vivian; Robert G. Duff of Glen-y-Bola.)

Back
Top Bottom