Laura Parker-Bowles & Harry Lopes, May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone know who the lady was that Kate was photographed with a lot at the wedding? They seem to be friends.

If a Camilla finds a more tame hairstlye for galas then I wish she would wear the cubit-shand tiara more often. Its a shame it gets lost in her hair because it is really beautiful. The rose in the center of the tiara matches the roses in the earings.

I honestly didn't expect much from Laura, and she's lived up to expectations, the dress and her hair were both terribly unflattering. Her tiara was quite pretty.

Kate's coat was nice but a bit mature for her. Even Camilla looked a bit of a disappointment today and stylewise she's looked great over the past year or so!

Last edited:
Yesterday, the back of Camilla's hair looked just like the Queen's but she had her usual bouncy front, not the white arches.

christinacg said:
Anyone know who the lady was that Kate was photographed with a lot at the wedding? They seem to be friends.
One of Camilla's nieces -- a daughter of her sister Annabel.

Merca said:
Is it only me who thinks that Laura has a striking resemblance to Princess Di with that hairdo?

That was my first thought!

I'm truly surprised at how elegant Laura looked on her wedding day!Her tiara/hair and makeup were perfect. I'm not particularly fond of the dress, but it isn't horrible. Over all I think she looked quite lovely.

Laura's wedding dress looks so lovely and also Shand tiara more traditional think? have any past and present of shand tiara?

Kate Middleton's outfits looks so FAB! and headband not bad

Camilla looks so happy she witness of her daughter's wedding but her outfits looks so nice so green and also headbands.

have any honeymoon of Laura and Harry?

For all who get German Television: In case they won't change their programme ;) there will be a short report about the wedding at "Leute Heute" at ZDF around 5:40 PM!

Did Tom Parker-Bowles wife attend?

Are there any photos of her?

Thanks

Laura look ok but actually i thought she could have done better with her dress. And she looks like a younger and prettier version than her mum

Elspeth said:
I'm not sure I like this trend in headgear where the ladies look as though they're being attacked by an alien sea anemone on amphetamines, but I suppose it's just one of those things we'll have to live through.

Having said that, I think Kate looks more as though she's under attack by a riled-up tribble.

couldnt agree more.

kate looks like a fashion victim.

10 years from now, these types of hats will be out of fashion again and then kate and camilla will both whince when they look at these photos and go "what was i thinking?" the same way people who used to have mullets look back at their old photos.

Article from HELLO
If Laura Parker Bowles, 27, and Harry Lopes, 30, had picked the out-of-the-way Wiltshire village of Lacock with a view to a quiet country wedding, then their hopes must have been dashed. The nuptials of the Duchess of Cornwall's daughter were accompanied by almost as much brou-ha-ha as a royal event.
More than 2,000 well-wishers lined the streets into the village, which lies half a mile from the country home of the mother of the bride, to catch a glimpse of the couple and their guests.....................
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/05/08/lauraparkerbowles/

I thought the bride looked lovely , so did her mother, wasnt to keen on the bridemaids out fits,

I think Laura looks lovely, and she is a beautiful and happy bride. Some of the photos posted here show the detailing on her dress very clearly, and the bottom and sleeves of her gown are very pretty. The lace is especially beautiful. I am also one of the people who like the style of hat that the Duchess and Kate are both wearing. I think it looks stylish and fashion forward. Kate looks very pretty in that coat, and the pleats look very elegant on the Duchess' coat.

Royal Fan said:
I Wasnt aware Annabell had kids
She has three. Ben Elliott, Kate Elliott, and Alice Irwin, who is married to Luke Irwin. The daughter Kate was pictured with is Kate. Alice is slightly prettier.

Laura looks in a way like Alicia Silverstone...a very beautiful bride. :) congrats to Harry and Laura!

I liked the hair. Not sure about the dress yet. It may grow on me.

Congratulations Laura and Harry.

I agree with post #139 - what is it with the bridesmaids and boy's attendants outfits - all those pointed things are bizarre. The colors are nice, but the style is very strange

sm1939 said:
I thought the bride looked lovely , so did her mother, wasnt to keen on the bridemaids out fits,

I thought they all looked lovely, the bridesmaids were supposed to be little rosebuds, the 'pointy' bits being the sepals. :)

I know there may be people who don't agree with me but oh well. I liked the simplicity of the dress but it didn't suit Laura. It made her look wide, especially at the waistline. Her hair was styled in a very old fashioned way. The big bang sweep is not instyle at all and is very 1980s. I did like her flowers and I thought Kate looked great. Would have loved to have seen Chelsy there as well.

lise said:
I liked the hair. Not sure about the dress yet. It may grow on me.

Congratulations Laura and Harry.

I agree, I really like the hair and make-up even but I think the dress was pretty but not my favorite. Overall I still think she looked lovely.

Congrats to Laura and Harry!

I think she looked good,very classy, and I love the fact she brought the tiara out of the vault. The gown could have been accessorized in a quite casual or formal way and I prefer the formal, which she did. I don't know anything about her really but I like the fact that on her mother's wedding day / special day she didn't wear a "look at ME" outfit like her future sister-in-law did.

Not Royal.

Why is Laura Parker-Bowles's wedding news & pictures is also included in this Royal Forum?She is neither born a royal nor married a royal.It does not mean that if her mum is married to a royal she is automatically a royal.I would like to see this forum to be pure,natural and original royal forum.

On the cover of Hello Laura looks like a mix of Alicia Silverstone and Kelly Clarkston IMO.

Back
Top Bottom