HRH Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik: August 25, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Wedding of Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik will take place on August 25, 2010 on an island called Spetses in Greece.

The wedding is only 8 days away so I think a thread should be started. :flowers:

HM Queen, HRH the Crown Princess and TRH Prince Joachim and Princess Marie involved in HRH Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatniks wedding in Greece.
Google Translate

Last edited by a moderator:
It's going to be on Spetses. This is going to be a huge royal reunion. :D The bride, I'm sure, will be wearing something very stylish, fashionable, but probably a little understated. She seems classy.
On Spetses..... this is very, very close to the Niarchos family's private island, Spetsopoula.

I am looking forward to seeing photos of this joyous occasion. It is rather unusual to have a wedding in the middle of a week though.

I am watching right now WA and Maxima arrived and the family is arriving too. All the nieces and nephews of Nicolaos will be attendants :flowers:. I have to admit though that I think Maria Olumpia looks a little ridiculous with a flower wreath on her hair at that age

The live broadcast shows the King and Nikolai processing into the church? It's hard to tell; there are people EVERYWHERE.

Alter shows everything live. the rest of the family and the priests have just arrived along with the groom

Michael of Kent and Marie Christine are also guests, I didn't knew it. By the way a question for the moderators: Is it legal to take a photo of the TV screen and then post it here or there are copyright issues?

I just saw Madeleine, Elena, Felipe and Letizia at german rtl. But they showed only a few seconds.

what guests will be in the chapel i understand it can only fit 50 people

what guests will be in the chapel i understand it can only fit 50 people

They said the total number of guests is 80 and they will have giant TVs outside for the rest of the guests to watch the ceremony..
To the lucky ones who can see what is going on did Nikolaos arrive yet?

I had altertv live stream and saw Marie Chantal and her family then it stopped!!!

Same here. It lasted a few seconds and after Alexia and family came it stopped. I am on the phone with Athens and becoming more and more frustrated by the second....:bang::bang::bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Máxima is wearing a light strapless dress and curly hair.

the bride has arrived, in a carriage which is adorned with springs and flowers and wearing a tiara after all - the same one MC wore

The Swedes have spoiled us. I am so used to seeing the wedding on my computer and getting live pictures. Now we have to wait? What is the world coming to?

I saw her for about 15 seconds and the bride looks so beautiful!

I saw Tatiana for a few seconds, she seems to look beautiful.

Any photos of the bride yet? I heard a rumour that she's wearing the Antique corsage tiara.

Boda de Nicolás de Grecia y Tatiana Blatnik en la isla griega de Spetses
Spanish royals

The Spaniard princesses all are very nice looking. Cristina is beautiful but I only don't like her dress, too "old" for her I think. Elena also looks very pretty, but the dress, eh, not really too impressive for me. I think Letizia has the best dress of the three, but they all are very prettily fixed up. :cool:

Felipe is rockin' his beard! :wub:

My cousin just emailed me from Europe and said that Tatianna seems to be wearing a strapless dress with a lace bolero jacket. She thought (from a bad translation) that the commentator said the dress is Angel Sanchez. If so- that's a surprise!

Back
Top Bottom