HRH Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik: August 25, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone recognized Tatiana's tiara? I'm not familiar with Greek jewelery.
It's the antique corsage tiara which Queen Anne-Marie got for her 18th birthday. It is made from an antique corsage brooch made of diamonds and pearls and it originates from Queen Victoria of Sweden. The corsage came to Denmark with Queen Ingrid.
MC wore both wore it at her wedding and afterwards. Lately it has also been worn by Theodora.

Tatiana's dress reminds me of Princess Marie's in a way as it's lacy and romantic -- very soft and feminine.

I agree, those girls in blue are horrendous and mugging for the cameras like it's a Hollywood event! Yikes!

Love the antique corsage tiara!
Marie Chantal is wearing a wrap Ive seen at 2 other events on her and one time on her mother. There getting a lot of use out of it!!!!

Maybe they should of stuck to London over Spetses, this wedding is a bit chaotic!! & those girls look so trashy!!!! I wonder if they're bridesmaids are htey just wanted to all match!?!? :whistling::whistling::whistling:
I watched on tv their entrance too. Walking las they were on some red Hollywood carpet and smiling and posing like starlets for the photographer.Very irritating.

Tatiana's dress reminds me of Princess Marie's in a way as it's lacy and romantic -- very soft and feminine.

I agree with you. I have the same feeling and because I loved Marie's dress I like this also. It is very similar.

Does anyone know about these "bridesmaids"? They are a tacky disaster
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

You can say that again. I can't believe anyone thought that was a good idea. :ermm:

Tatiana looks beautiful, but her dress is so unmemorable. I feel like I could walk into almost any bridal store in town and find something similar.

I love seeing all the ladies (except the bridesmaids!) in such bright colors. I guess Mary and Christina didn't get the memo.

I watched on tv their entrance too. Walking las they were on some red Hollywood carpet and smiling and posing like starlets for the photographer.Very irritating.

I know!!! Can you believe that? I saw that on a video clip people were like striking a pose they were acting like they were going to a movie stars wedding!!:bang::bang:

It's the antique corsage tiara which Queen Anne-Marie got for her 18th birthday. It is made from an antique corsage brooch made of diamonds and pearls and it originates from Queen Victoria of Sweden. The corsage came to Denmark with Queen Ingrid.
MC wore both wore it at her wedding and afterwards. Lately it has also been worn by Theodora.
Thanking you for that-!
I know it is Princesss Tatianas special day but I think the tiara was ok even in the rustic setting of Spetses while the drop style earrings just a bit over the top and not part of tradition.The wedding gown was not as special as I expected and maybe a Greek designer would have done better like Michael Aslanis.
Does anybody know who gave Tataina away?
Was that her brother?
Tatiana looks elated in all the pics while Nikolas looks reflective and serious.
I loved the suits of the King's contingent.
And a surprise was Princess Theodora wearing a lovely Greek style draped gown in white.

the brides earrings are so gorgeous, they seem to "echo" the style of the tiara, I hope they are hers and not borrowed!!

Letizia's dress is amazingly beautiful!

I love the dress of the bride, similar to Marie, I think, she looks beautiful..... everybody looks nice, the kids too, i would like to see a close up of Maxima and Mary, Letizia dress , really stunning, but the worst it is the bridemaids! the dress so taky, and who they are , they look terrible!!!!! I suppose no tiaras for the guests , i love to see the Princess in their tiaras!!!

I really like Theodora's dress.

So did they already walk 3 times around the altar? :)

At the greek wedding the couple does not talk during the ceremony.

LOL It is too late. Once we get dressed up and show up at the scheduled time everyone knows what we are there for...No one asks questions.:ROFLMAO:

The Greek Royal Family obviously didn't think about all the little details look at what the man driving the carriage is wearing!
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Aug2010/PPE10082537.jpg

Oh yes they did,they knew,it's all in a relaxed atmosphere,no worries...
It is perfectly allright.The Greek RF obviously didn't think people on
Forums and Boards all crawl out of the woodwork and comment as they do...
Not that they care tho...they'll have it all their way...Yamas!:p

Back
Top Bottom