HRH Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik: August 25, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Letizia and Victoria look very lovely. I don´t like Madeleine´s and Elena´s dresses at all. The bride looks fine, nothing special.

Tatiana is not wearing the same tiara like MC wore on her wedding day.
The dress looks lovely and so romantic. She is such a beautiful lady.

Someone recognized Tatiana's tiara? I'm not familiar with Greek jewelery.

It's the antique corsage tiara the same which was worn by Marie Chantal on her Wedding day.

She wore this dress for the wedding of Joachim and Marie too. So maybe after all it is her style. ;)
Missing from this assembly are Prince Albert of Monaco and Miss Wittsock or one of the Grimaldis like Caro- and a Casiraghi and I have as yet to spot Farah Diba.

The other thread has a picture of Farah Diba-she looks wonderful as usual in a sort of teal-blue gown. Glad to see her out and about!

They should of had some kind of red carpet and maybe placed the barriers a little farther back, it looks like the people are being attacked by all the onlookers! lol

Best dressed is Letizia, then Victoria.
I don't like Cristina and Sofia. Margarethe made better than usual.
The bride is lovely.
Those girls in blue are so out of place and voulgar! Who are they? Tatiana's friends?
The men are ok like that, Felipe with his tie matching with Letizia's dress is the best one.
I saw empress Farah, am I right?
Thank you so very much- I saw Zoe Laskari Lykourezo and hubby and I saw Farah Diba- yes you are correct.
While Letizia steals the show I think Queen Sofia was the best dressed along with Farah Diba as they know that to enter the church their arms must be covered.The looked elegant.Not a Grimaldi in sight. and all the kings and Queens except those in the playing deck there.

Does anyone know about these "bridesmaids"? They are a tacky disaster
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Maybe they should of stuck to London over Spetses, this wedding is a bit chaotic!! & those girls look so trashy!!!! I wonder if they're bridesmaids are htey just wanted to all match!?!? :whistling::whistling::whistling:

She wore this dress for the wedding of Joachim and Marie too. So maybe after all it is her style. ;)

Sorry, I donť remember it:) For my (maybe only my opinion) is typical of her something which she wore on her engagemnet press conference, but well this is another kind of occasion so she must were something more suitable for that:)

So no Queen Fredericka Diamond tiara, like was speculated, to bad! :/

The ceremony ended and the newlyweds are getting out of the church:flowers: Bells are ringing, flash everywere, the poor horses on the carriage got frightened

So far CP Letizia is my favourite, she is the best dressed guest.

I hope anyone will post some videos on youtube or somewhere. I want see orthodox wedding it must be so beatiful. I love ortodox churches...

Back
Top Bottom