HRH Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik: August 25, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Letizia looks very good! So does Madeleine, interesting the women wearing formal attire but the men just suits? They could of at least went for black tie. :/

Boda de Nicolás de Grecia y Tatiana Blatnik en la isla griega de Spetses
Spanish royals

The Spaniard princesses all are very nice looking. Cristina is beautiful but I only don't like her dress, too "old" for her I think. Elena also looks very pretty, but the dress, eh, not really too impressive for me. I think Letizia has the best dress of the three, but they all are very prettily fixed up. :cool:

Felipe is rockin' his beard! :wub:
Letizia clearly back in form with skyblue draped gown like the ancients.
She steals the show from the all other Spanish royals.[we have to wait for Sofia]
I see the bride has arrived- is that her brother giving her away?
The gown certainly is appropriate and the bouquet very beautiful...but I have to see more pics.

I don't like Tatiana...
yesterday she looks much better! she looks fantastic!

I Like her dress, she really looks lovely

Nice to see Margarethe and Sofia together. Thanks Sofia!, this makes me forget yesterdays dress.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto It is online me who think that for Victoria are not very typical these and pre-wedding dresses? I guess she maybe is pregant. It is not her style...

seriously? She wore this dress to another wedding, I believe it was Joachim's. She wasn't pregnant then. And I believe she wore the dress from the pre-wedding dinner before too.

She's only been married for a few months. Let's just not assume until they announce something! Let them be married for a while. geez

mary always looks wonderfull but today not much!
I like maxima and visctoria!
the dress of vicky is recycling!

I like the color of Queen Margrethe's dress. Mary is in earth tones again -- I am tired of her in brown, dusty rose, etc. Bride looks lovely but a bit much with all lace. :flowers:

Tatiana is divine-looking! Truly stunning. Letizia's dress is beautiful-love the color and the style.:flowers:

I think all the lady's look good, Cristina always plays it safe, I wish she would take a risk more often, Elena looks good, Letizia is still my favorite! Glad to see no one recycling from Victoria's wedding!

I'm not loving her gown ... but, she could wear a sack and look fabulous!

Someone recognized Tatiana's tiara? I'm not familiar with Greek jewelery.

Back
Top Bottom