HI&RH Prince Georg Friedrich & HSH Princess Sophie von Isenburg, Aug 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks fabulous with the Meander Tiara!!

By the way, besides of Sophie's niece Luise and her two nephews Bartholomäus and Emmanuel, Sophia Countess of Schönborn and Georg Count of Schönborn were also flower children. Still not sure how was the sixth.

Compare: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

May be the Isenburgs have two tiaras ?

There is no reason why Katahrina's wedding tiara is an austrian tiara, because in that way Isabelle, who married 6 years before, wouldn't have worn it.

Glittering Royal Events Message Board

I feel like Sophie's tiara has more depth, and is more 3-dimensional, whereas Katherina's is more flat and 2-dimensional. Possible two different settings for the tiara?

Who were the four people reading the "Fürbitten"?

One was her sister Katharina. All were witness to the marriage.

Who were the four people reading the "Fürbitten"?

One was her sister Katharina. All were witness to the marriage.

Another one was Prince Johann Georg of Hohenzollern.

The other witnesses included Princess Sophie of Baden, Stephanie Bermig, Nikolai Nowak and Duke Konstantin of Oldenburg. If I remember correctly, they said on TV that Konstantin was Georg-Friedrich's best man when they got married civilly. He walked behind GF, his mother and sister when they entered church.

The bottom of the wedding dress was nice with its unique horizontal design. But the top was the real problem; I wonder if it would have looked better without that business shirt on top.

Unfortunately, the pictures have been removed so I hope someone can post them from the Bunte article. :sad:
I doubt the photos will ever appear again. I was very fortunate to have viewed the stunning close-ups on the site where they were posted by Stig. As I remember from his post the photos were his personal photos and they were NOT to be re-posted anywhere else. The photos even had his name clearly imposed on them. Unfortunately someone re-posted the photos and Stig has now removed them. It is very sad when someone so generously post their private photos for us all to enjoy and then by the irresponsible and very disrespectfull action of one person the enjoyment is ruined for all.

Last edited:
In todays Bunte magazine is an 25 pages article with close ups of her tiara plus a family portrait over two pages. She wore her wedding dress at night without the bolero. Unfortunately no pictures of her sisters in tiara, but a Marie Carolina of Bourbon tiara ( "Laurentin's" tiara) picture.

I saved Stigs pictures ( Sophie and Isabelle ) on my Computer.

I think they might be still available on Nobiliana...

I doubt the photos will ever appear again. I was very fortunate to have viewed the stunning close-ups on the site where they were posted by Stig. As I remember from his post the photos were his personal photos and they were NOT to be re-posted anywhere else. The photos even had his name clearly imposed on them. Unfortunately someone re-posted the photos and Stig has now removed them. It is very sad when someone so generously post their private photos for us all to enjoy and then by the irresponsible and very disrespectfull action of one person the enjoyment is ruined for all.
My friend has just sent me a link. The photos were stolen and posted in livejournal community by some Russian member of it.
Very shameless and disrespectful action.:bang:

The second picture in this gallery BUNTE: das Heft Nr. 36, 2011 - Bilder - BUNTE is the family picture. The witnesses are there as well. Is Sophie of Baden the lady behind archduchess Katharina or the lady behind Furstin von Isenburg?
Do you think that in the future all the Bunte's pictures will be available online? Not living in Germany I can't buy it :sad:

My friend has just sent me a link. The photos were stolen and posted in livejournal community by some Russian member of it.
Very shameless and disrespectful action.:bang:

There were also reposted on Royal Dish. It is indeed very disrespectful as it was stated everywhere that they should not be reposted:bang:

Schwarzer Adler, I trust you enjoyed the wedding ?
So did I..... they're a lovely couple.

The second picture in this gallery BUNTE: das Heft Nr. 36, 2011 - Bilder - BUNTE is the family picture. The witnesses are there as well. Is Sophie of Baden the lady behind archduchess Katharina or the lady behind Furstin von Isenburg?
Do you think that in the future all the Bunte's pictures will be available online? Not living in Germany I can't buy it :sad:
Sophie of Baden is the lady in light blue behind the Fürstin von Isenburg.
I think that the pictures will sooner or later appear on the internet, either on the Bunte site or someone will scan and post them. And I also hope that more tiara pictures will pop up. They are talking about 80 ladies wearing tiaras!!!

The pictures really weren't meant to be posted here either unless Stig gave his permission. I guess we all have to be careful because there are photo agencies and professional photographers, plus even some private individuals who will sue over copyright infringement if photos are posted without consent or credit.
Back to topic, I'm very excited that the Prussian Meander tiara was given a Royal showing.

Schwarzer Adler, I trust you enjoyed the wedding ?
So did I..... they're a lovely couple.

Oh yes I did indeed very much. Very nice couple, very natural and emotional, more than other Royal Weddings I saw lately, an nice and decent wedding ceremony - my royal heart was deeply touched and is yearning for more. Maybe a miracle one day....

Regards
Alex R.

The pictures really weren't meant to be posted here either unless Stig gave his permission. I guess we all have to be careful because there are photo agencies and professional photographers, plus even some private individuals who will sue over copyright infringement if photos are posted without consent or credit.
Back to topic, I'm very excited that the Prussian Meander tiara was given a Royal showing.

After that sad and infurating story of stigs pics we should not post any scans of the bunte here until next thursday ( when the new magazine is out).
After that it is okay to post scans for those who couldn't buy bunte because they don't get it in their home countries.

Bunte is a high quality magazine with always very good information and high quality pictures. But their work costs and should be paid with buying the magazine.
Other way one day we might get less informative articles and less good pictures.

Well, I'm glad I saw them when I did, before they were taken down. I did print them off to show my mom, as she's very into this stuff too but doesn't have a computer. I guess the less obvious lesson learned here is check TRF OFTEN! : )

The pictures really weren't meant to be posted here either unless Stig gave his permission. I guess we all have to be careful because there are photo agencies and professional photographers, plus even some private individuals who will sue over copyright infringement if photos are posted without consent or credit..
In regards to copyright, you are correct. However none of Stig's pics were posted here at TRF in either this thread or in any Royal Jewels thread.
A couple of members posted a link to the relevant thread at the RJOTWMB which is entirely according to protocol.

I think they might be still available on Nobiliana...

I joined that forum today, but every time I try to enter a forum there they say I have not permission to view it.. how that works?

If you joined Nobiliana, you should have provided a user name and password just like here and then you can view the forum. The site works because I just was there about 15 min. ago.

You have to wait until an administrator validates your account; it may take a few days. Only after the validation you will be able to visit the threads.

I love seeing these pictures. Living in Los Angeles, we rarely get a sight of Royals, except the Brits.I hope they will have happy lives together.

On the family picture in Bunte no Duque of Oldenburg Donata's second husband.
Was it Georg's will? Thanks for answer

Back
Top Bottom