The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings > Weddings: Non-Reigning Houses & Nobility

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
Schwarzer Adler, I trust you enjoyed the wedding ?
So did I..... they're a lovely couple.

Oh yes I did indeed very much. Very nice couple, very natural and emotional, more than other Royal Weddings I saw lately, an nice and decent wedding ceremony - my royal heart was deeply touched and is yearning for more. Maybe a miracle one day....

Regards
Alex R.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrianna View Post
The pictures really weren't meant to be posted here either unless Stig gave his permission. I guess we all have to be careful because there are photo agencies and professional photographers, plus even some private individuals who will sue over copyright infringement if photos are posted without consent or credit.
Back to topic, I'm very excited that the Prussian Meander tiara was given a Royal showing.

Quote:
The second picture in this gallery BUNTE: das Heft Nr. 36, 2011 - Bilder - BUNTE is the family picture. The witnesses are there as well. Is Sophie of Baden the lady behind archduchess Katharina or the lady behind Furstin von Isenburg?
Do you think that in the future all the Bunte's pictures will be available online? Not living in Germany I can't buy it
After that sad and infurating story of stigs pics we should not post any scans of the bunte here until next thursday ( when the new magazine is out).
After that it is okay to post scans for those who couldn't buy bunte because they don't get it in their home countries.

Bunte is a high quality magazine with always very good information and high quality pictures. But their work costs and should be paid with buying the magazine.
Other way one day we might get less informative articles and less good pictures.

Old 09-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Royal Highness

Well, I'm glad I saw them when I did, before they were taken down. I did print them off to show my mom, as she's very into this stuff too but doesn't have a computer. I guess the less obvious lesson learned here is check TRF OFTEN! : )
Old 09-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrianna View Post
The pictures really weren't meant to be posted here either unless Stig gave his permission. I guess we all have to be careful because there are photo agencies and professional photographers, plus even some private individuals who will sue over copyright infringement if photos are posted without consent or credit..
In regards to copyright, you are correct. However none of Stig's pics were posted here at TRF in either this thread or in any Royal Jewels thread.
A couple of members posted a link to the relevant thread at the RJOTWMB which is entirely according to protocol.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saschana View Post
I think they might be still available on Nobiliana...
I joined that forum today, but every time I try to enter a forum there they say I have not permission to view it.. how that works?
Old 09-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Royal Highness

If you joined Nobiliana, you should have provided a user name and password just like here and then you can view the forum. The site works because I just was there about 15 min. ago.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:15 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

You have to wait until an administrator validates your account; it may take a few days. Only after the validation you will be able to visit the threads.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Commoner

I love seeing these pictures. Living in Los Angeles, we rarely get a sight of Royals, except the Brits.I hope they will have happy lives together.
Old 09-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

On the family picture in Bunte no Duque of Oldenburg Donata's second husband.
Was it Georg's will? Thanks for answer
Old 09-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I didn't see any pictures of the Prussian aunts or uncles of prince Georg Friedrich. Even no photo of Christian Sigismund and his wife Nina. Does anybody know if they were there or have all children of Louis Ferdinand issues with the prince? I understand that the two elder uncles were not invited and there were some rumours about Christian Sigismund not being too happy that the Wummelhof was being sold.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
I didn't see any pictures of the Prussian aunts or uncles of prince Georg Friedrich. Even no photo of Christian Sigismund and his wife Nina. Does anybody know if they were there or have all children of Louis Ferdinand issues with the prince? I understand that the two elder uncles were not invited and there were some rumours about Christian Sigismund not being too happy that the Wummelhof was being sold.
No one of the uncles have been there and also not Princess Marie Cécile. But Princess Ehrengard was there with her children and daughter-in-law and also the children of Prince Christian Sigismund. Not sure if the Oldenbrug-Cousins attended.

Royal Travel and Events

Old 09-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

To Stephan,
Again my question why was the Duke of Oldenburg , Donata's second husband not on the family picture ?
Old 09-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
To Stephan,
Again my question why was the Duke of Oldenburg , Donata's second husband not on the family picture ?
I don't know. You have to ask the Family.

Royal Travel and Events

Old 09-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchwarzerAdler View Post
Oh yes I did indeed very much. Very nice couple, very natural and emotional, more than other Royal Weddings I saw lately, an nice and decent wedding ceremony - my royal heart was deeply touched and is yearning for more. Maybe a miracle one day....

Regards
Alex R.
I agree with you. It was my favourite wedding this year. They are maybe not reigning Royals, but more regal. And it was refreshing to see a bride who works, does charity, doesn´t needs the support of her boyfriend. A role model IMO.

Old 09-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

My report and pics from the Wedding Day are finally online
Royal Travel Blog: Georg Friedrich and Sophie - Wedding Day

Royal Travel and Events

Old 09-13-2011, 07:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
My report and pics from the Wedding Day are finally online
Royal Travel Blog: Georg Friedrich and Sophie - Wedding Day

Very nice pictures and thank you very much for sharing those pictures with us. You spend a lot of time and I guess also money for your hobby. It's very kind and nice of you, that you share your experiences with us.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you for sharing your report and your pictures. That must have been an amazing weekend for you.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:09 AM
Royal Highness

Here are some pictures of the evening recption from BUNTE:
Bridal couple in front of the Orangerie of Sanssouci
http://inlinethumb08.webshots.com/46...600x600Q85.jpg
top: view of the Orangerie, bottom: prince Laurent of Belgium, the Orsini family
http://inlinethumb05.webshots.com/48...600x600Q85.jpg
during the dinner
http://inlinethumb16.webshots.com/27...600x600Q85.jpg
wedding waltz
http://inlinethumb08.webshots.com/45...600x600Q85.jpg
Prince Hubertus an princess Kelly von Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha, the princess is wearing the same turquoise parure which she also wore at the V&D wedding:
http://inlinethumb44.webshots.com/38...600x600Q85.jpg
Princess Katharina and prince Karl Friedrich von Hohenzollern
http://inlinethumb48.webshots.com/47...600x600Q85.jpg
top: princess Alexandra and prince Andreas zu Leiningen, bottom: Princess Desiree and husband Eckbert von Bohlen und Halbach, she is wearing the pearl circle tiara which her mother received as a wedding present
http://inlinethumb37.webshots.com/10...600x600Q85.jpg
Princess Carolina and her brother princ Jaime of Bourbon-Parma, she is wearing the laurel wreath tiara of her aunt Queen Beatrix.
http://inlinethumb48.webshots.com/49...600x600Q85.jpg
the couple and GF's sister posing in front of the guests
http://inlinethumb37.webshots.com/49...600x600Q85.jpg
http://inlinethumb49.webshots.com/21...600x600Q85.jpg
the best view of the meander tiara is unfortunatly not with her new husband at her side, but with designer Wolfgang Joop
http://inlinethumb36.webshots.com/33...600x600Q85.jpg

...how I would love to have a look at their private wedding album!
Old 09-24-2011, 03:50 AM
Nobility

This wedding dress not appeal to me, however I think it looks nicer with the jacket off.

Tags
hohenzollern, isenburg, prince georg friedrich, princess sophie of prussia, prussia