HI&RH Archduke Christoph of Austria and Adélaïde Drapé-Frisch; 28 & 29 December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think she will borrow one from her mother-in-law.;)

She looks very elegant, but I wish she had not worn black on the day of her civil wedding. :whistling:
Her mother-in-law doesn't have a tiara of her own. Princess Marie-Astrid only ever wore tiaras from the LUX family, and AD Marie-Christine also borrowed a wedding tiara from her aunt.
I hope that the information is correct and that beautiful Adelaide will really wear a tiara. It's strange, because her sister-in-law Kathleen didn't.
I bet that the bride will look amazing tomorrow.:flowers:

Glad to have a few pix of these marvellous Tessy and Stephanie.

^^ Who is the guy with Alexandra leaving the city hall?

The guy with Alexandra is literally dashing! Very nice looking.

Guillame looks red-faced. I don't mean embarrassed, I mean he has a very red tone to his face, especially next to pale Stephanie. Has he been lying in a tanning booth?

Tessy looks lovely. Fun and young, but still princess-y.

Thanks to one and all for the links to the pictures. Can't wait for tomorrow and if today is any indication, Adelaide will be one gorgeous Bride.

Nothing like ending the Royal year w/a Royal Wedding, is there? :D

On the first row Archduke Christian and his mother Archduchess Karl Ludwig born Princess Yolande de Ligne

A lovely winter bride! She's wearing the small floral tiara which was also worn by Marie-Christine. What a lovely new tradition. Wonder why Kathleen didn't wear it.

I love a winter bride and this one does it very well! Sorry, but the groom's mother always looks like she's going to a business meeting --- not bad, but just not like she's going to the wedding of her child. She looked the same at Marie-Christine and Imre's weddings. :(

Loved MT's fur-trimmed outfit. I wonder if it's an Elie Saab. I also think that Tessy looked fabulous. As for Stephanie ... I don't think the long scarf looks appropriate for a wedding.

On the last photos: on whose grave they are putting flowers?

Claire looks amazing . . . . amazing. Can't wait for their wedding photos!
:twohearts:

2nvsb5z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom