HI&RH Archduke Christoph of Austria and Adélaïde Drapé-Frisch; 28 & 29 December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They do not mention Prince Louis and his family...

:previous:

I think Prince Louis and Tessy are rarely if ever mentioned on official engagements list.
Pretty certain they'll be at Christoph's wedding though, save for some unforeseen circumstances.

I stand corrected; it was my impression that since Louis gave up his succession rights, he was no longer a member of the Grand Ducal House (while of course remaining a member of the Grand Ducal Family); as such, he might not have been mentioned on the official website. Apparently, I was in the wrong.

HI&RH Achduke Chistoph of Austria and Adélaïde Drapé-Frisch; 28 & 29 December 2012

On December 28th the civil wedding will take place in Nancy, on December 29th the religious wedding will be held at the basilica of St.Epvre, also in Nancy.

...And the whole of the Luxemburg family will be there. I'am looking forward to see Stephanie, Tessy and the new fiancée of course !

On National day in 2009, GD Henri issued a decree granting Tessy the title HRH Princess Tessy of Luxembourg, and Noah and Gabriel the titles HRH Princes of Luxembourg. Any future children of Louis and Tessy will be royal princes/princesses at birth. They are considered royal even if they can't succeed. His brother Jean's children were only upgraded from Counts/Countess of Nassau to HRH Princes/Princess of Nassau in 2004. They too can not succeed.

Gabriel and Noah are Princes of Nassau.

Last edited by a moderator:
More guests include Grand Duke Jean, Prince Philipp and Princess Isabelle of Liechtenstein, more Nassau's and Habsburg's and members of the Ligne, Merode, Croy and Arenburg families.

Luxembourg: More Wedding Guests

Grand Duke Jean hasn't been on Imre and Kathleen's wedding, has he?

Grand Duke Jean hasn't been on Imre and Kathleen's wedding, has he?

Yes he was not at the Wedding in Washington also not Imre's maternal grandmother, Archduchess Yolande.

Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Prince Guillaume, Princess Stephanie, Prince Louis, Princess Tessy, Princess Alexandra, Prince Sebastien, Prince Felix and Miss Claire Lademacher will be present at the wedding.

Mariage de S.A.I.R. l

I think the old Grand Duke is to frail to attend a wedding overseas. Nancy is only about 150 kilometers south of Luxembourg. Maybe we will also see Queen Fabiola, who attended Christoph's sisters wedding a few years ago and also Guillaume's wedding in October, but not Imre's wedding.

Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Prince Guillaume, Princess Stephanie, Prince Louis, Princess Tessy, Princess Alexandra, Prince Sebastien, Prince Felix and Miss Claire Lademacher will be present at the wedding.

Mariage de S.A.I.R. l

As will be Grand Duke Jean, Prince Philipp and Princess Isabelle of Liechtenstein, more Nassau's and Habsburg's and members of the Ligne, Merode, Croy and Arenburg families.

Luxembourg: More Wedding Guests

The groom's brother Archduke Imre and his cousin Prince Louis of Luxembourg will be his witnesses.
Luxembourg: Imre and Louis to Be Witnesses

I wonder if there will be Prince Lorenz & his wife, Princess Astrid of Belgium (and their children, of course).

Last edited by a moderator:
Visit this morning in the l'église des Cordeliers.
They pray there and visit de graves of the Lorraines.

Union princière à Nancy - France 3 Lorraine

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Royalement-Blog/191994364201773

15387_432528590148348_1170685787_n.jpg
383618_432528270148380_1527557072_n.jpg

YAYY!! I just read that the bride will wear a gown of heavy duchesse satin with a long train, and will wear the Habsburg veil as well as a Grand Ducal tiara.

She looks lovely! :whistling:

A tiara from the Lux Royals? Imagine she will appear with MTs huge Diamond tiara :D

I think she will borrow one from her mother-in-law.;)

She looks very elegant, but I wish she had not worn black on the day of her civil wedding. :whistling:

You can see their love, you can see a happy newly wedded couple. Congratulation!

They look wonderful together, and look at the crowd that has gathered!

Thanks for posting pix! :)

Last edited:
The bride is very nicely turned out. I like the white suit, and it's the right length, and she has beautiful legs! the Lux visitors look great, too. Maria Teresa looks very good in dark colors. And there we see Tessy walking along, and it's impossible to say if she is pregnant or wearing a clever concealing coat...better let that supposition go for a while.
Tessy looks wonderful in orange and cream.

It's a little bit strange for me that there are no pictures of Christoph's immediately family.

Back
Top Bottom