The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings > Weddings: Non-Reigning Houses & Nobility

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Looks like everyone was thoroughly enjoying themselves at the Wedding Reception!

Old 12-30-2012, 07:23 PM
Royal Highness

Maria Teresa looks wonderful at the reception. By far, better than any of her daughter and daughters-in-law

Old 12-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Heir Apparent

I have to say that I like Adelaide's gown now that the jacket is removed. The lace top and sleeves, along with the lovely neckline, are beautiful. And her updo and tiara are stunning, more visible now that the veil is removed. Everyone does seem to be enjoying themselves; thank you, Dbarn, for posting these photos.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Where can we find more pix of the reception ?
Old 12-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Where can we find more pix of the reception ?
Tageblatt Online diashows
Old 12-30-2012, 09:38 PM
Aristocracy

So nice to see photos of the ceremony and reception! The bride`s dress was very pretty, even better with the jacket off and the lace detail showing. Maria Theresa and Stephanie looked especially glamourous at the reception.

I really didn't care for the bride's bouquet. Baby's breath is so out of fashion now. Is it making a comeback? And the bright blue of her sister's dress didn't match the younger attendants' outfits at all. Very different than North American weddings, where the flowers and the bridal party must colour-coordinate.

Can anyone tell me what kind of military uniform the young Wenceslas of Nassau and Alexander of Austria are wearing? They are so dashing! And they are wearing different uniforms for the reception.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Christina View Post
So nice to see photos of the ceremony and reception! The bride`s dress was very pretty, even better with the jacket off and the lace detail showing. Maria Theresa and Stephanie looked especially glamourous at the reception.

I really didn't care for the bride's bouquet. Baby's breath is so out of fashion now. Is it making a comeback? And the bright blue of her sister's dress didn't match the younger attendants' outfits at all. Very different than North American weddings, where the flowers and the bridal party must colour-coordinate.

Can anyone tell me what kind of military uniform the young Wenceslas of Nassau and Alexander of Austria are wearing? They are so dashing! And they are wearing different uniforms for the reception.
It is off topic, but I must say I LOVE your avatar!!! Garbo is my favorite actress of all time!!!!
Old 12-31-2012, 12:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
They are completely charming-so natural and unaffected! Thanks much Stefan!

HGD Stephanie looked exquisite in her mint green evening gown at the reception. She and her mother-in-law Maria-Teresa looked best of all the female guests I saw.

The bride's gown is STUNNING without the jacket.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:52 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
They are completely charming-so natural and unaffected! Thanks much Stefan!

HGD Stephanie looked exquisite in her mint green evening gown at the reception. She and her mother-in-law Maria-Teresa looked best of all the female guests I saw.

The bride's gown is STUNNING without the jacket.
I was calling it Apple Green actually, doesn't matter, but I think we can both agree on this : Stephanie needs more clothes in that colour because it truly is *stunning* on her. It's the first time I've really seen her in an actual colour, as the pictures I've seen before have all either been B&W, Neutrals or, in the case of the Evening Gala Wedding Banquet, Metallics. So it's a lovely change for me to finally see her in an honest to goodness colour and WOW!!

I also really like GD Maria Teresa, but then she's also one of the very few ladies who can pull of that particular shade of Orange thanks to her natural colouring. A lovely flowing gown that really did a wonderful job of camouflaging her flaws and highlighting her complexion, which was glowing last night.

Although...She must be thinking that starting on Wednesday, the Mother of the Groom mantle comes back to her and the planning for Felix and Claire's Wedding gets underway in earnest.

It truly has been quite the two years for this Family and Weddings, hasn't it?

Now, I really loved Adelailde's Gown/Look for the Wedding, but the outfit sans jacket really was gorgeous and beautiful. She truly did make a lovely stunning Bride, didn't she?

Sigh...You know, it's been such an incredable 2012 for us Royal fans, but could we have asked for a better end to such a fantastic year?

I didn't think so.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
I was calling it Apple Green actually, doesn't matter, but I think we can both agree on this : Stephanie needs more clothes in that colour because it truly is *stunning* on her. It's the first time I've really seen her in an actual colour, as the pictures I've seen before have all either been B&W, Neutrals or, in the case of the Evening Gala Wedding Banquet, Metallics. So it's a lovely change for me to finally see her in an honest to goodness colour and WOW!!

I also really like GD Maria Teresa, but then she's also one of the very few ladies who can pull of that particular shade of Orange thanks to her natural colouring. A lovely flowing gown that really did a wonderful job of camouflaging her flaws and highlighting her complexion, which was glowing last night.

Although...She must be thinking that starting on Wednesday, the Mother of the Groom mantle comes back to her and the planning for Felix and Claire's Wedding gets underway in earnest.

Now, I really loved Adelailde's Gown/Look for the Wedding, but the outfit sans jacket really was gorgeous and beautiful. She truly did make a lovely stunning Bride, didn't she?

Sigh...You know, it's been such an incredable 2012 for us Royal fans, but could we have asked for a better end to such a fantastic year?

I didn't think so.
Winter weddings are so beautiful!!! I loved this one
Old 12-31-2012, 02:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post

I didn't think so.
Tiggersk8, I like your description off "apple green" much better because it's actually more accurate! It is indeed an apple green dress and it's lovely on Steph. She wore a wine colored suit by Diane von Furstenberg on the morning of her civil ceremony and looked great in that as well.

For me the jury was out on Adelaide's bridal look until I saw her at her gala reception-and I agree with you that she looked so beautiful. Just like Cinderella!

This has been a banner year indeed for Royal watchers-one big event after another! I hope next year is just as awesome!
Old 12-31-2012, 07:34 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
Thanks for such a wonderful slideshow

In this pic, it is Louis, right? http://www.tageblatt.lu/diashow/2304...40a7d10499.jpg
Old 12-31-2012, 08:11 AM
Majesty

PPE Agency

courtesy PPE
Old 12-31-2012, 08:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wonderful pix, thanks to you all !
Old 12-31-2012, 08:38 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

It seems that princess maria annunciata of liechtenstein recycled this dress of her aunt:
http://cdn.theroyalforums.com/forums...1&d=1104381813

A pity none of the main branch of the habsburgs attended, neiher did the habsburg-este's.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post

A pity none of the main branch of the habsburgs attended, neiher did the habsburg-este's.
Yes also not much other Royals and nobles like at the Wedding of Marie Chrstine and Rodolphe.
Here it was almost only close Family. Except for Prince Philipp and Princess Isabelle of Liechtenstein and Prince Nicholas of Romania.

Royal Travel and Events

Old 12-31-2012, 12:26 PM
Aristocracy

Can anyone tell me if prince Jean of Luxembourg attended the wedding?
Old 12-31-2012, 12:28 PM
Heir Apparent

lucien,
Thanks for the photos!
Everyone had nice time. Archduke Christoph's parents looked very pleased welcoming another daughter-in-law.
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa was the best-dressed among ladies. Archduchess Adelaide's dress was nice.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:40 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene View Post
Can anyone tell me if prince Jean of Luxembourg attended the wedding?
Haven't seen him in any of the pictures so far, but his children were there.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:29 PM
Nobility

Coverage about the wedding with lots of fashion IDs

HERE

Tags
habsburg