Count Philipp von Neipperg and Paula Wolff, April 26th 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is he a descendant of Count Adam Albert von Neipperg, who wed Marie-Louise, the Duchess of Parma, Piacenza and Guastalla?

Yes, the very one. His wife, Empress Marie-Louise, was also Napoleon's second wife.

Yes, the very one. His wife, Empress Marie-Louise, was also Napoleon's second wife.

And they had three children. Their eldest daughter Albertine married Count Sanvitale of Fontanellato, whose castle was in my previous avatar. It's not far from where I live.

To us Marie Louise is still the Duchess. We call her Maria Luigia.

And they had three children. Their eldest daughter Albertine married Count Sanvitale of Fontanellato, whose castle was in my previous avatar. It's not far from where I live.

To us Marie Louise is still the Duchess. We call her Maria Luigia.

Yes Philipp is a descendant of Adam Albert, Count of Neipperg. But not from the marriage to marie Louise, from his first marriage to Countess Theresa of Pola.
see here: Neipperg

Count Philipp von Neipperg and his wife Countess Paula, née Wolff have now a daughter Johanna (*2009) and a son Stephan (*2010).

Source: Nobiliana 2009/2010

Last edited:
I don't think the dress looks homemade because I make a lot of my dresses myself. However, I think the whole outfit looks a bit plain and boring: no flowers or tiara. I like the bridesmaids' dresses but the pageboys wouldn't look out of place at a Christmas grotto.

This goes to show how fast bloodlines turn and how the generations separate. Paula Wolff is the same age as I, her grandmother is my grandmother's sister.... she (Paula) is in the Royal House of Hasburg... I am in a 2 bedroom in Panama City, FL. Sad really.

Graf Philipp von Neipperg and his wife Paula née Wolff had a daughter, Johanna, either late 2008 or early 2009.

There is an article about a new Habsburg book in today's newspaper with a picture of Paula with Johanna. She is not a newborn baby anymore.

Source: Salzburger Nachrichten, 19 August 2009

BAG; Nobiliana

:previous: I wondered, is there someone who scanned that picture? And if so, could you upload it and add it here? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom