Count Andreas of Faber-Castell & Kate Stahl, 17 May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sancakli70

Serene Highness
City
Ludwigsburg
Country
Germany
Count Andreas von Faber-Castell marries Australian Kate Stahl in Nurnberg, Germany. : Anton Graf von Faber-Castell heiratet Australierin - Lifestyle | STERN.DE Mobile
Photo-Gallery at gettyimages: Suchen - Getty Images DE: DEU: Wedding Of Count Anton Andreas von Faber-Castell & Kate Stahl Adelsfamilie Faber-Castell: Traumhochzeit ganz in Weiß - Royals - Bild.de
491710697-count-anton-andreas-von-faber-castell-and-gettyimages.jpg

Its the stein catsle i think ownd by the faber-castell family. The wedding of count charles von faber-castepl with melissa was at this palace too.

Congratulations to the couple. :flowers: I love the bride's dress, it reminds me a little of Princess Madeleine's. Here's an article from the Australian Daily Telegraph:

It’s the stuff that fairytales are made of: Kate Stahl will marry Count Anton Andreas von Faber-Castell at the Faber-Castell castle in Germany tomorrow and they will live happily ever after.

Yes, that’s right, Faber-Castell – as in the pencil.

Count Anton Andreas is the son of Count Andreas-Wilhelm von Faber-Castell who is the managing director of Faber-Castell Asia Pacific.

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

And a gallery from Zimbio: Victoria von Faber-Castell Pictures - Wedding Of Count Anton Andreas von Faber-Castell & Kate Stahl - Zimbio

I find it interesting that there's quite a lot of coverage of the wedding in the Australian media.

Congratulations to the couple. :flowers: I love the bride's dress, it reminds me a little of Princess Madeleine's. Here's an article from the Australian Daily Telegraph:

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

And a gallery from Zimbio: Victoria von Faber-Castell Pictures - Wedding Of Count Anton Andreas von Faber-Castell & Kate Stahl - Zimbio

I find it interesting that there's quite a lot of coverage of the wedding in the Australian media.

yes the wedding gown seems that from madelein at this pic you can see Wedding Of Count Anton Andreas von Faber-Castell & Kate Stahl - Pictures - Zimbio
i love the dress of countess melissa von faber-castell very elegant
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Wedding+Count+Anton+Andreas+von+Faber+Castell+AXzPkpKcOmPl.jpg

The fabric of Kate's gown is beautiful. Love the way the veil is edged, too.

I like Kate´s wedding gown, she was beautiful bride

Yes the gown is interesting . i Mike it but she wearn't a Tiara. Hasm't the counts of faber-castell a Tiara?

Kate wore pear-shaped 10-carat diamond earrings worth more than $250,000.

Back
Top Bottom