Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart, Duchess of Alba and Alfonso Diez, October 5 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lula

Imperial Majesty
Country
Spain
Very nice pix... her dress if perfect for her age... not too young, not too old !

Speechless!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!

The pics where she dances!!!!

Nice wedding, sad that her daughter couldn't make it because she's sick but her son didn't come also but we don't know why? Maybe disapproval of the marriage? I love the way she just tossed the bouquet and was dancing in front of the crowd. Very simple wedding in comparison to her first, but a very nice one also.

I think the choice of dress was very good, the DoA looks nice for her own standards ;) The groom looks very smart. People can think what they want but I like that she stood by her own principals as a catholic, wanting to get married again despite her children's concern (for their own inheritage, I guess;)). She seems very independent and headstrong. Hopefully they have some good years ahead together and the marriage turns out what the protagonists had in mind when deciding to get married.

Good heaven well the dress is a very pretty colour and I like the sash and that is all I feel I can say here!!!!!!

Speechless!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!

The pics where she dances!!!!

I remember reading that she has had major plastic surgery on her face, and I remember reading somewhere she had a medical condition that caused her face to change. Anyone else remember?

The marriage of the Duchess of Alba.

:flowers:Even people in the sunset of their lives are capable of giving and receiving love. LOVE is boundless. God did not put a limit on love regardless of age. A life of:whistling: happiness for the duchess and her new husband.

He obviously didn't marry the Duchess for her looks. Why did he arrive arm in arm with another woman?

I don't mean in any way to be unkind, but what happened to her face? Too many face lifts? The last person I saw looking like that was a burn victim who had a skin transplant. Hopefully this lady hasn't had that kind of trauma.:ermm:

I don't mean in any way to be unkind, but what happened to her face? Too many face lifts? The last person I saw looking like that was a burn victim who had a skin transplant. Hopefully this lady hasn't had that kind of trauma.:ermm:
Yes, this is a result of too much plastic surgeries. I suppose once something went wrong, they tried to make it better but it didn't worked.

Anyway, congratulations to the bride&groom :flowers:. All the best to them. Duchess is such a joyful woman.

I had read somewhere that she had some kind of medical condition which disfigured her face ..... (other than the aging process). Has anyone else heard anything about this. Clearly she has had surgery because you can see the stretch marks on her face and also, she obviously has fillers or other plumpers.

She looks like the spanish version of Cat Lady from New York.
Does the Duchess not have any teeth on the bottom?
Her top lip/jaw seems to protrude over her bottom.
She is beautiful in her own way (I guess). She seems very spunky. I like that.
And I truely hope that he married her for love and not her money. People seem one way when they are married, and then when one of the pair dies (not that she is going to do so right away) the spouse changes and starts fighting tooth and nail for what they think should go to them.
I hope he does not do anything like this. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom