The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings > Weddings: Non-Reigning Houses & Nobility

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-06-2010, 01:13 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Apparently not. It will be at the Abbey de La Cambre according to royalblog.nl.
Yes,the beautifull Ter Kameren Abbey,Brussels.The preparations go ahead as planned despite the condition of HRH The Duke.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestand...erenHigh01.jpg

Old 08-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Aristocracy

Wow this location is a dream!

Old 08-17-2010, 11:54 AM
Aristocracy

wedding postponed

Today the royal family de Bourbon de Parme announced that the religious wedding of Prince Carlos and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel is postponed due to the very serious medical condition of Prince Carlos Hugo.
A new date has to be set yet.
I think this is a very good decision; the family needs to concentrate on the pending death of the prince.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree , for a family it would be terrible to have a wedding and perhaps funerals on the same time athough the Duke asked not to postpone the wedding
What is sad is that he would 'not assist to any wedding of his children. He was not there for Margartha 's sad first wedding. He was invited and came to nearly all the Dutch royal weddings.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:00 AM
Heir Apparent

And was he present at her second wedding?

As for Annemarie & Carlos: they dont have to do a big wedding party, they can have a silent wedding, only with closest family & closest friends of the couple...

Unfortunately, the Duke won't probably see nor Jaime nor Carolina before the altar...
Old 08-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

I read today that the wedding was first postponed when the Duke's condition worsened. My condolences to the family.
Can anyone tell me who is the mother of the natural son Prince Carlos has? The child was listed in the Duke's obituary.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:01 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette View Post
I read today that the wedding was first postponed when the Duke's condition worsened. My condolences to the family.
Can anyone tell me who is the mother of the natural son Prince Carlos has? The child was listed in the Duke's obituary.
Brigitte Klijnstra.More on her in the respective threads.:)
Old 08-23-2010, 05:14 AM
Serene Highness

i'm sorry if this is the wrong thread but since it is mentioned here; where can i find the duke'S obituary?
thank you.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Aristocracy

The church wedding between Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualtherie van Weezel will be celebrated at 20 november 2010 in Brussels.
(Noblesse&Royautes)
Old 09-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by izabela84 View Post
The church wedding between Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualtherie van Weezel will be celebrated at 20 november 2010 in Brussels.
(Noblesse&Royautes)
Not them,Noblesse etc.,but the Royal House de Bourbon de Parma announced it yesterday.
And I did at the Italian thread last night.Thank you.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Aristocracy

Another pic of the civil wedding. Carlos and Annemarie are seen here with family and friends (even with prince Carlos Hugo, who passed away a month ago)

http://www.eo.nl/db.images/11781646/download.jpeg
Old 11-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Majesty

A week to go till the wedding.Best man of the Duke will be his cousin Prince Constantijn,youngest son of HM Queen Beatrix.
The Dutch RF will be in attendance in full force.

Oh,and could the title of this thread be changed in Duke and Duchess of Parma please,as that is
both their lawfull title since the death of the late Duke a few months ago.Thank you.:)
Old 11-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post

A week to go till the wedding.Best man of the Duke will be his cousin Prince Constantijn,youngest son of HM Queen Beatrix.
The Dutch RF will be in attendance in full force.

Oh,and could the title of this thread be changed in Duke and Duchess of Parma please,as that is
both their lawfull title since the death of the late Duke a few months ago.Thank you.:)
Thanks for the Info. Whjat i noticed is that the annual Stuyvesant Ball in New York is on the 19.11. Usually Princess Margriet attends it does she also this year? If yes i don't think she can make it to the Wedding.
Hopefully the have luck with the weather and it will not rain.
As for the thread-title i think it should remain ais it covers both the civil and the religious Wedding.

Royal Travel and Events

Old 11-14-2010, 02:28 PM
Serene Highness

Is the wedding still taking place at the Ter Kameren Abbey in Brussels?
Old 11-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Yes, it will take place next Saturday at Ter Kameren Abbey (aka Abbey of La Cambre).
Old 11-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you MAfan! :)
I know the family use to have the Bourbon-Parma tiara but I read somewhere that it was stolen, does anyone know if this is true? I guess we might see her in the ears of wheat tiara then...
Old 11-15-2010, 03:11 AM

It was SUPPOSED to be at the Abbaye de La Cambre at the end of the summer, but then the father of Duke Carlos Javier died. So now the ceremony will take place November 20, 2010 in BRUSSELS. (see Point de Vue, no. 3250, 3-9 nov. 2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 06:44 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

According to 'Jeannick' on Noblesse & Royautes, the abbey confirmed that the wedding will be there. The ceremony will start at 14:00. Apparently Olivier Polet (who made some lovely pictures of the Belgian crown princely couple & family in the past) will be present & make photographs too.

Some pictures of the abbey: http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/nr...497#more-39497
Old 11-18-2010, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

Today, the RVD announced that the Queen, the Prince of Orange, Princess Máxima and other members of the Royal family will attend.

According to the telegraaf, all members of the Belgian Royal family, Prince Jean and his wife Diane from Luxembourg and also Royals from Italy and Spain will attend.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Serene Highness

Sorry if this was asked before but is this a afternoon wedding (aka tiara wedding) or morning wedding (aka hat wedding)?
Thank you

Tags
annemarie, bourbon-parma, carlos, duchess of parma, duke of parma