Baron Carl Silfverschiöld & Maria Fredriksson 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And pictures from Clasos. I love the goofy look(s) of Madeleine...it seems she has something with funny faces at weddings ;) Must be the joy and happiness. So one can just assume, how our wedding-fanatic Alexandria must look at the many private weddings she´s used to attend :p

Attachments

• a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 308
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 432
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 237
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 350
  • a16.jpg
    a16.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,393
  • a17.jpg
    a17.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 559
  • a18.jpg
    a18.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 403
  • a19.jpg
    a19.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 447
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Second set of Clasos pictures. As we see modern stuff like digi cams is no problem for the king.

Attachments

• a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 930
  • a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 346
  • a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 248
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 331
  • a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 358
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,244
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 441
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 307
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,724
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Looking at her arm I must say that her tan looks IMO a little bit patchy and irregular. I tried to illustrate this (strangely dermatology was never an interesting field for me...but here I´m so often talking about skin-issues, that I should really think about it :rolleyes: ) Is this an evidence (or hint) for spray on-tan or would you say this is an effect of photography?

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=161555

I'm having a terrible day and your annotated photo has made me laugh. Thank you, Lena. :) I would also look at the neck too. Look at the myriad colours there! Maybe it's just the angle, or maybe it's a shadow, but I think there is evidence to suggest fake tan of some description. It seems to be a very close friend of hers.

Lena said:
Second set of Clasos pictures. As we see modern stuff like digi cams is no problem for the king.

Thanks for the photos from Clasos and Brunopress. A brilliant day. Great sunshine and everybody looked very happy.

I wonder what Madeleine is doing in this photo.

Love how the little sailor boy is completely oblivious to the fact that he is sitting next to the future queen right after she helped him too.

The photos of Victoria talking to the sailor boy and the little girl are just darling.

The King and his digital camera. Pretty funny.

Up close and personal with Kungaparet.

Simply captivating. If only there were no watermark.

As for the tan, if the arm is a little patchy, that would be rather strange. Possible more evidence for the spray-on theory.

Lena said:
That´s interesting...where have you married and with how many guests. And how are princess Desiree and baron Niklas? (when I´m too curiously, don´t answer ;) )

We were married at my parents house in Västergötland (right between the two big lakes in Sweden). There were about 100 guests.

I have not met Desirée & Niklas myself but my mother says that Desirée is a wonderful person, very happy and very nice. Always very polite. My mother called Niklas a "träbock" in Swedish which means that he is very boooooring. :D

Lena said:
Looking at her arm I must say that her tan looks IMO a little bit patchy and irregular. I tried to illustrate this (strangely dermatology was never an interesting field for me...but here I´m so often talking about skin-issues, that I should really think about it :rolleyes: ) Is this an evidence (or hint) for spray on-tan or would you say this is an effect of photography?

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=161555
thanks for the photos!

Lena, you do notíce everything, dont you :D
Perhaps its just "marks" from a t-shirt or something. I one wears for example a tshirt the first time you´re taning for the year, then it can be difficult to "erase" the marks even if you tan more times and your tan gets darker

Why is the king wearing a formal state attire? why is does Carl has the title "Baron"?
Victoria looks great, the red color and her hair style!

Cissan said:
We were married at my parents house in Västergötland (right between the two big lakes in Sweden). There were about 100 guests.

I have not met Desirée & Niklas myself but my mother says that Desirée is a wonderful person, very happy and very nice. Always very polite. My mother called Niklas a "träbock" in Swedish which means that he is very boooooring. :D

:D Thank you for the insight.

Lena, you do notíce everything, dont you :D
Perhaps its just "marks" from a t-shirt or something. I one wears for example a tshirt the first time you´re taning for the year, then it can be difficult to "erase" the marks even if you tan more times and your tan gets darker

To say it with words of a famous and very wise person:
"No, I didn't want to point it out [...] but it comes with being too observant; I must clarify what I see" (psalm 23...ehm post 23 ;) :p )

Yes, that´s possible. Or it´s possible, that she hasn´t moved much while tanning. I must say Madeleine´s tan puzzles me. I´ve always thought, I can say for sure, if one has used spray on-tan, the solarium or the sun (Here I claimed even to be able to differ, if someone has tanned on the mountains, on the beach or if someone would have used aids, just as carotene in form of carrot juice-> I´ve tried that and I just can say keep your fingers off carrot juice in summer or you will look like a carrot directly out of the ground ;) ) IMO all different forms have a characteristic look...but Madeleine seems to use a more well thought-out strategy and seems to combine different elements. :confused:

Last edited:
rosalyn said:
Why is the king wearing a formal state attire? why is does Carl has the title "Baron"?
Victoria looks great, the red color and her hair style!

I´ve asked myself that too. And there seems to be no proper answer. Yesterday I came across old pictures from the wedding of Christina (the sister of baron Carl) and for it Victoria and Silvia wore tiaras. Actually the wedding of Christina was a minor ranked wedding (well the groom was a baron as well...but he had no connection to the Royal house), but they wore tiaras and this time not :confused:
So my guess is, that they make it as they want it...or as the bridal couple has chosen it.
Carl is baron, because his father Niklas is one as well. Baron Nilkas Silfverschiöld is married to princess Désirée, who got through the marriage the additional title "baroness"...and all three children of them are baron and baroness (Carl will keep it, Christina is married to a baron, so she´s again/still baroness and Helene is unmarried)

Last edited:
I'm not so into the royal stuff so I have a little question to do: the children Carl Philip and Madeleine will have will get the title of prince or princess too? Or just Victoria's children will get?

Lena said:
A poster on the GREMB was in Falsterbo and has made pics:
http://members3.boardhost.com/Oranjes/index.html

Here are the photos from Marina who was there at the wedding. I received her permission to post them.

1. Groom´s aunt and uncle, Princess Christina and Tord Magnuson

2. Groom´s cousins, Victor and Oscar Magnuson

3. A bridesmaid

4. The Bride

5. The ceremony

6. The Bridal Couple

7. Carl Philip, Madeleine and their cousin, daughter of Margaretha, Sibylla

8. Christina and Tord, the groom´s aunt and uncle

9. Desiree, daughter of Birgitta with husband

10. Flowergirls. We think they might be the bride´s children.

Last edited:
Hallo Lena,
thanks for posting the pictures from "clasos". Is this a foto-agency? Which is the website? Can you help me, too? Many thanks for your further help in advance.

ursulajohanna said:
Hallo Lena,
thanks for posting the pictures from "clasos". Is this a foto-agency? Which is the website? Can you help me, too? Many thanks for your further help in advance.

Direct link to pics of Silvia(s):
http://www.clasos.com/clasos/presenta_fotos.php?Id=598441&categoria=news

On the left you can search for other terms...press then buscar...keywords are spanish e.g. "reina Silvia" or "princesa Victoria"

11. The church and the car in which they drove off

12. Bridal Couple arriving at car. Note suspicious-looking man looking through the fence.

13. Bridal couple stopping for more photos at car

14-15 Apparently, the car wouldn´t start so the driver had to look under the hood(bonnet) to see what was wrong. But it finally started and they were off

16. Father of the Groom talking to some children. Perhaps his grandchildren.

17. Birgitta, aunt of groom

18. The groom´s sister Christina and her husband with Sibylla, daughter of Margaretha making her the groom´s cousin. Pay attention. There will be a quiz later. :)

19. Sister of the Groom, Helene Ingeborg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally and certainly not least, we have some people who everybody knows!

Thank you so much, Dennis...for asking Marina for her permission and for posting these pics. They show a greater variation and more family members (of the whole clan) than the pics in the agencies.
I don´t know, if she reads it: Thank you very much, Marina for making and sharing these pictures :)

Thank you, Lena:) for your compliments. Yes, I wanted to make sure we´d get them on here for posterity.

Thanks everyone for all the pictures posted, it looks like a wonderful summer wedding! Congratulations to the couple!

I don't know what Queen Silvia think she was wearing though, it looks really strange to me, and she looks so "covered up"... I love Princess Madeleine's hair, it looks so wonderful! Dream hair to me! All the siblings looked really good.

I read Expressen this weekend where they had some pics and info from the wedding. According to them, 600 guests were invited to the wedding. The church ceremony was conducted by 79 year old priest Ove Theander and 3 classic Swedish psalms were sung during the ceremony: nr 200 “I denna ljuva sommartid” (in this delightful summertime), nr 289 “Guds kärlek är som stranden” (God’s love is like the shore) and nr 201 “En vänlig grönskas rika dräkt” (hard to translate). The reception was held at Falsterbo Golf Club were white tents had been raised.

The menu of the wedding reception:

Entrée: Salmon Tartar with Whitefish Roe
Beverage: Gavi di Gavi, dry white Italian vine

Main Course: Stuffed quail with Morel Sauce and Swedish Early Potatoes
Beverage: Gran Lurton, Argentinian Cabernet Sauvignon

Dessert: Vanilla Pannacotta with Swedish Strawberries
Beverage: Oremus Tokaji, Hungarian dessert vine

Thank you Dennism!

Thank you Dennism! The photographs are absolutely fabulous! They are some of the best I have seen of the wedding. Well done and congratulations for posting them. :) :cool: ;)

Quail in a morel sauce and potatoes! How very Swedish. Thanks for the extra information, GrandDuchess. Marina also notes that they sang "Love is all Around" and and "Come Away with Me" which is a song of Norah Jones. They also played the [font=verdana, arial]Allegro from Drottningholmsmusiken by [/font]Johan Helmich Roman. The priest confirmed the bride when she was a girl of course. :) Thank you, Gita!

Photos

You are welcme Dennism! The one taken inside of the church is ver touching. They are truly lovely photographs. :)

Aww. Thank you. By the way, Norah Jones has a connection to the Bernadottes. Her father, Ravi Shankar is a former recipient of the Polar Music Prize!

Danielle said:
I don't want to point this out, but is the bride wearing a yellow bra? or is it just my eyes?

Everyone looked very lovely and I even have no real complaints about Victoria's attire. :)

Thanks to Dennism photos we can now see that it must have been a flower petal or something :eek: . In Dennism photos there is no trace of yellow in her dress :D .

Great Wedding, I must say. Everybody seem to enjoy it a lot.

Regards.

Thank you for all these photos. They're all just great! :)

Danielle said:
I'm having a terrible day and your annotated photo has made me laugh. Thank you, Lena. :) I would also look at the neck too. Look at the myriad colours there! Maybe it's just the angle, or maybe it's a shadow, but I think there is evidence to suggest fake tan of some description. It seems to be a very close friend of hers.

You're welcome, always a pleasure (well I simply CAN`T act differently) And I say thank you for this funny comment-> "It seems to be a very close friend of hers" :D

A set from eastnews (slowly I can´t say anymore, what I´ve already posted and what is new...when you spot a picture twice, please feel free to tell me, then I would remove the one in the minor quality)
IMO Madeleine should take care of those spots/pigmented moles/birthmarks in the upper area of her cleavage. IMO she hadn´t such spots as teenager and very young twen (But maybe I´m wrong...generally I´m not checking this area too much ;) ) :confused:

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 727
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2,318
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 918
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 661
  • b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 716
  • b6.jpg
    b6.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 694
  • b7.jpg
    b7.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,030
They all look so nice. I love that first pic of victoria and the little boy. :)

Back
Top Bottom