Archduke Philipp of Austria and Mayasuni A. Heath, February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Synnadene

Commoner
City
Piliscsév
Country
Hungary
Archduke Philipp (son of Archduke Heinrich Karl and Ludmilla von Galen) married Mayasuni A. Heath on 11th February 2006.

well, she must be attracted by his beauty from within.

Is this really the bridal couple btw? I never saw a bride in red before and he seems old.

The photo was taken in 2005... it's not a wedding photo... I was just curious about who they would be (I don't know them at all). This was the only photo I found about them ;)

I mean absolutely no offence to the newlywads, but I haven't noticed the legend above the picture , so I first thought it was the bride with her father...:eek:

Anyway, isn't there some pics of the ceremony?

Marengo said:

For his sake, I sure hope so. Because otherwise she may just be attracted by his title.

Benjamin said:
For his sake, I sure hope so. Because otherwise she may just be attracted by his title.
Enough cheap shots. Yes, his face is scarred. Archduke Philipp was lucky to survive a fire as a child and has had many operations to reconstruct his face.

Marengo said:

Is this really the bridal couple btw? I never saw a bride in red before and he seems old.
In the past, red has been a common color for brides in China.

Warren said:
Enough cheap shots. Yes, his face is scarred. Archduke Philipp was lucky to survive a fire as a child and has had many operations to reconstruct his face.
I'm sorry, I certainly didn't mean any offence to him. Again, I apologize. :eek:

Is it known what the bride does for a living? And where she is from, for that matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Warren said:

My apologies, I wasn't aware of that.
Does anybody know the age difference of the couple?

I notice that the caption on the photo refers to Mayasuni as an Archduchess, although they didn't actually get married until February. Hmm... it's not important, just an observation. :)

Hello.....

Mayasuni works for a media firm in London and I believe that Archduke Philipp also lives in London. I am not quite sure what he does for a profession. Archduke Konrad, Philipp's brother, and his new wife Ashmita also both work and live in London.

Archduke Philipp is 44 years old and I believe that Mayasuni is in her late twenties. Yes.........Philipp had terrible burns as a child and I can only imagine what his life has to have been like.

Archduke Philipp is a trustee of The Children's Fire and Burn Trust in London of which His Royal Highness Prince Michael (UK) is a patron.

Both Mayasuni and Ashmita have been declared Archduchesses by the head of the Habsburg family.

Hailey

In the past, red has been a common color for brides in China.

Actually, red is still commonly worn by Chinese brides. Not that I think it applies here, as the bride does not appear to be of Chinese descent (doesn't have a Chinese name).

Anyone know how they met?

Mayasuni Ann Heath Beauclerk (b. 1979) is the daughter of Lord John William Aubrey de Vere Beauclerk (b. 10 Feb 1950) and the granddaughter of Charles Frederick Aubrey de Vere Beauclerk, 13th Duke of St Albans, OBE (b. 16 Aug 1915 d. Oct 1988).

She is the niece of Murray Beauclerk, 14th Duke of St Albans (b 19 Jan 1939).

Do you have any sources to support that claim? The wikipedia article does not mention it.

Last edited:
If that is correct, then Archduchess is part of the Stuart dynasty, although through illegitimate line.

Back
Top Bottom