Alvaro de Marichalar and Ekhateryna Anikieva, 25 September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well ... Congratulations to the couple!
Seniora de Marichalar is an average looking Russian girl. What is she? What is her education?

Well ... Congratulations to the couple!
Seniora de Marichalar is an average looking Russian girl. What is she? What is her education

At some of the pictures (Hola for example) she looks very pretty! If she is average looking Russian girl, than lucky Russia!:)

...What is she? What is her education?
I believe it's not polite to formulate your question using the words "what is she" as if senora Marichalar is some kind of a furniture.:whistling:
Ekatheryna Anikieva is a Ukrainian student of the Moscow University, 22 years old. She studies foreign languages.
Ekatheryna and Alvaro met in Moscow April 25th 2009 at Alvaro's birthday party.:flowers:

I believe it's not polite to formulate your question using the words "what is she" as if senora Marichalar is some kind of a furniture.:whistling:
Ekatheryna Anikieva is a Ukrainian student of the Moscow University, 22 years old. She studies foreign languages.
Ekatheryna and Alvaro met in Moscow April 25th 2009 at Alvaro's birthday party.:flowers:
It has been kind of you to provide additional information about Seniora de Marichalar. The question "What is he/she?" means that one inquires about a person's profession. There is nothing inappropriate in it.
At some of the pictures (Hola for example) she looks very pretty! If she is average looking Russian girl, than lucky Russia!:)
The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. What is very pretty for one person may not be so beautiful for another.:flowers:

The question that should be asked what is he? or who is he or how much does HE have? why should a young attractive woman marry someone who is obviously quite older than her and didn't shave for his own wedding? Who are the De Marichalars? rich? noble? both?

The question "What is he/she?" means that one inquires about a person's profession.
Thanks for your lesson of English basics. I haven't ask for it, still thanks.
The question about the profession "what is her occupation?" seems to sound nicer, doesn't it?
There is nothing inappropriate in it.
Since I am a Ukrainian myself and I like this young lady a lot -- I have another impression of your words.
Regards.:)
If she is average looking Russian girl, than lucky Russia!:)
Dear PetraHel,
Actually, Ekatheryna is Ukrainian. The Ukrainian women are famous for their beauty for centuries. For example, Roxelana who was also the most influential lady of the Ottoman Empire during her lifetime.
Besides, Ukrainian women are devoted mothers.

Well ... Given the fact that the language issue has been resolved, it is better to abandon any further discussion related to the specifics of the English language and any other lectures on appropriate use of the above language.
The question that should be asked what is he? or who is he or how much does HE have? why should a young attractive woman marry someone who is obviously quite older than her and didn't shave for his own wedding? Who are the De Marichalars? rich? noble? both?
Don Alvaro de Marichalar is the brother of Don Jaime de Marichalar, who was Infanta Elena's husband, and the son of Count of Ripalda. He is the member of the noble Spanish family. I am not sure about his financial status or his profession. As for the marriage bliss, it remains to be seen how long it lasts.

... Who are the De Marichalars? rich? noble? both?
Both.
Alvaro is well known for his sports activities. For example he managed to make a voyage on board of his yacht from South America to Antarctida, and across the Pasific to Japan all alone. He has filmed some interesting documentary footage for TV. His business as a producer is also successful.
He is a good friend with the Duchess's of Alba son who was his best man at the wedding.
The Spanish press called him "a jewel bachelor":flowers:

He is known as a playboy.

And the wedding is considered to be a joke for nearly all the press. The rumour is that there is going to be an exclusive in this week Hola. Jaime de Marichalar didn't stay for the dinner after the church ceremony, and nor Victoria Federica nor Felipe went to the wedding. This article says that maybe Jaime didn't want to appear in the exclusive.

They are going to get married again in Ukraine.

How can the wedding be a joke? They married in the church with a real priest. Perhaps the couple is going to have a municipal wedding in Ukraine. There can be only one church ceremony.

Of course the wedding is valid as far as I know :)
I've read that they were going to have an orthodox ceremony in Ukraine, but about that we will have to see. :ermm:

Thanks for the clarification!:flowers:
Having two church ceremonies ... Perhaps it is a new way of doing thing nowadays.

This might true. Infanta Elena may not be considered as beautiful according to the standards. At the same time, she is the full-blooded Princess and good mother.
As stated above, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Well she is loads prettier than what Jaime married.:whistling:

That's a pretty rude statement to make behind a computer keyboard.

Its a trite expression but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Nothing rude about it at all. She is prettier than Elena IMO.:flowers:

In some cases, beauty is in the eyes of the BEER-HOLDER !!:D

Ekaterina - Russian student, a Ukrainian by nationality. She was born in Russia and has always lived in Russia. Orthodox wedding will take place not in Ukraine and in Moscow.

I think her dress looks good with the bolero on and ok without it, but her hair and floral headpiece just don't look good.

I think her dress looks good with the bolero on and ok without it, but her hair and floral headpiece just don't look good.

I like her hairdo very much - she must have very good long hair to have such a plait and together with the flowers it looks very girly.

Compared to him, she is beyond young. That guy was born in 1961. He's nearly 49 years old and still can't find his razor!!!
Love has no age restrictions. They look like a nice couple. Good luck to them :flowers:
It sems the "razor gremlins" have visited Felipe , Haakon and Frederik too !!!:ohmy:

their orthodox wedding is going to be the 2 of October

Hm - interesting to me - we are discussing the marriage of the brother of the ex-husband of one of the spanish infantas in the royal forums ......

Back
Top Bottom