Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg, and Martin Jørgensen March 3, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MARG said:
Oh dear. How tacky. :sick:

Can we at least leave enough time for the bouquet to fade and dry out before we start speculating on the division matrimonial property in the event of their divorce. :censored:
Well i don´t think it is tacky because they made a prenup befor they became married to eath other. I just think it is a good idea because the tiara is wery expencive and i think that i woud be sad to se on another head insted of Alexandra incase of a divorce.

MARG said:
Oh dear. How tacky. :sick:

Can we at least leave enough time for the bouquet to fade and dry out before we start speculating on the division matrimonial property in the event of their divorce. :censored:
And i also said in case of an divorce pleas note the underline of in case.

Stefanie said:
Can we stop that endless talking about her looking happy. She´s only a few days married for heaven´s sake!
If she still looks happy, lets say in four years, then that´s a possibility....

I agree. Let's change it for "splendorous and full of joy" :flowers:

Let's cut on those assumptions and let's just say, she got married again after a very big dissapointment with her previous couple. And by the way, she ended up being nobility, without the pressure of being a princess. Good deal! :D

She looked so lovely. Can anyone tell me if she is wearing flowers or is that a tiara of sorts? Good for her and Martin. They will be wonderful.

I am just so impressed with the relationship between Alexandra and Joachim. Both have moved on, but are still on great terms. Both she and Joachim - and their respective partners - are all great role models for Felix and Nicholai.

I liked her dress better than her last one.

Back
Top Bottom