Princess Aimee Gives Birth to a Girl - Eliane Sophia Carolina: July 6, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very looking forward to the first pictures of Eliane and her family.

I congratulate all family with their new 'sun" arrival!!!!

Congratulations to the couple and Magali. I love the name Eliane. We have quite a few here in Brasil, only our version is generally Eliana.

Congrats to them both!

And what a beautiful name Elaine is :flowers: Magali and Elaine will form two beautiful sisters!

I pronounce Elaine as El-ehne (just no pauze between them)

Congrats to the Prince & Princess .

:previous:

Oh my lordy, that would have to be one of the most adorable pictures I have ever seen. Magali looks different from the last time we saw her, her hair has gone blonder! I know her hair wasn't dark dark, but it was a lightish brown last time. And kissing her baby sister :wub::wub:

Thanks lucien!

ETA: Click here to download a HQ version of the photo from Koninklijkhuis, and here for a second photo of Magali and Eliane.

Last edited:
This is one of the sweetest photos I have ever seen! Magali looks so much like her mum, and Eliane is absolutely perfect! Thank you, Lucien and JessRulz for the gorgeous photos.

I love the pics! What sweet little babies. :angel: It's nice to see that Magali likes her new sister, as I know sometimes kids don't. :whistling: Two little girls - Aimee and Floris have achieved my dream for my future family. ;)

When did Aimee go home from the hospital? Were these photos taken in their home? The two little girls are just precious.

Both girls are so awesome! Magali is such a cute girl. I guess her sister will be as pretty as her! :flowers:

When did Aimee go home from the hospital? Were these photos taken in their home? The two little girls are just precious.

Princess Aimée went home right after the "delivery",yes,the pics were taken in their home,
but Aimée didn't feel like being in the spotlight right away.

Oh my goodness ! how sweet sweet is this picture ! Thank you.

Princess Aimée went home right after the "delivery",yes,the pics were taken in their home,
but Aimée didn't feel like being in the spotlight right away.

Thank you, Lucien:flowers:. I have never had children myself, but I can definitely imagine that Aimee most likely wanted to rest, not prepare for a photoshoot so soon after the birth. This family is very sweet, and I am already looking forward to the christening.

What sweet adorable girls:flowers: and daddy looks very proud:D

It was a natural delivery isnt't it?

I mean not a caesarian one...

What an adorable picture, it is nice that they are close in age, how do you pronouce Magali?

Did you notice that he hold hands of both his daughters? How sweet.
:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom