Prince Pieter-Christiaan, Princess Anita and Family, News Part 1 (Feb 2005 - )

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
September 27, 2011: HH Princess Anita of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven, underwent surgery for a spontaneous leak of cerebrospinal fluid in her back at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. The surgery went well and the Princess will return to the Netherlands in the near future. The Princess was accompanied by her husband, HH Prince Pieter-Christiaan of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven.

Princess Anita did not attend Queen's Day activites due to having pneumonia. Has she been seen in public since her surgery?

I think she gave an interview to 'Blauw Bloed' after the surgery. But apart from that I can't recall anything.

--

Prince PC was in New York sunday, and participated in the Five Boro Bike Tour, with 32000 other people. He also held a speech, as he is the chairman of Laureaus sport:

ROYALBLOG.NL: PC wenst New Yorkers veel fietsplezier

Wow. I wonder if PC sang at her wedding? ;)

September 27, 2011: HH Princess Anita of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven, underwent surgery for a spontaneous leak of cerebrospinal fluid in her back at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. The surgery went well and the Princess will return to the Netherlands in the near future. The Princess was accompanied by her husband, HH Prince Pieter-Christiaan of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven.

Princess Anita did not attend Queen's Day activites due to having pneumonia. Has she been seen in public since her surgery?
I also did not see Princess Anita at the recent wedding of their cousin in Florence, Italy. I do hope she is recuperating well.

Are there any news about Princess Anita on her health?

Are there any news about Princess Anita on her health?

I don't think there was any news after an interview in nov 2011 on the dutch royalty tv-show "Blauw Bloed" (Blue Blood). Unfortunately the interview is not available on their website, and I didn't see it at the time (maybe someone else here did?)...
(So this was after the complicated back-operation that she needed because of a "leak of brainfluid")

It seems that the picture accompanying the royalblog article was from a previous (Dutch) running event indeed. Anyway,apparently the prince said that it was a difficult run for him and he felt as if he was in a Turkish steam bath.

It seems that the picture accompanying the royalblog article was from a previous (Dutch) running event indeed. Anyway,apparently the prince said that it was a difficult run for him and he felt as if he was in a Turkish steam bath.

Wow, it was already his 3rd London Marathon, that's really impressiv!! Good for him :clap:

Prince Pieter-Christiaan participated in the Peace Walk (Vredesloop) during the celebration of 100 years of the Peace Palace under the motto "We run together for peace" in Den Haag today, September 21.
With the Day of Peace the United Nations draws attention to global ceasefire and non-violence.

** ppe gallery **

Prince Pieter-Christiaan and the Racing Team Holland have participated and won in the GT4 European Championship in Zandvoort on October 12.

** anp gallery **

Prince Pieter-Christiaan and the Racing Team Holland have participated and won in the GT4 European Championship in Zandvoort on October 12.

** anp gallery **

Great sports guy!!He used to participate in racing with his elder brother Prince Bernhard,but sadly Bernhard is incapacitated at present due to his illness.

Prince Pieter-Christiaan participated in the Laureus Family Event held at the Pieter van den Hoogenband Zwemstadion/ Swimming Stadium in Eindhoven yesterday, November 27, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Princess Anita has unveiled three-dimensional reproductions of Van Gogh's masterpieces in Shiphol today, December 12. The relievo show all details, including crazing cracks and different thicknesses of paint of the original painting .

Anita loves art and Van Gogh paintings in particular, so she will also unveil the relivo collection at the LA Art Show 2014 in Los Angeles in January.

** anp gallery **

Saturday, Prince Pieter Christiaan attend a special performance of 'soldier of orange, the musical' in TheaterHangaar at former airport Valkenburg in Katwijk . The musical celebrates that it is the long-running musical in the Netherlands .

Foto

Prince PC at a festive meeting at the press department of parlament, on the occassion of Prinsjesdag:

PPE Agency

via: ATR

Still in Berlin Prince Pieter-Christiaan as chairman of the Laureus Foundation Netherlands participated in the 41th BMW Berlin Marathon today, September 28:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Prince Pieter-Christiaan visited the first edition of the drone fair, the TUSExpo (The Unmanned Systems Expo) at the World Forum in Den Haag today, February 4:

** ppe gallery **

Prince Pieter-Christiaan was a guest in the talk show of Eva Jinek. He and former football international Edgar Davids were there to promote a benifit match that they organise together. The match will be played by lots of former internationals and will raise money for the Laureus sport foundation, of which the prince is the chairman. The fund wants to make sport accessible for everybody.

The interview:
Prins Pieter-Christiaan van Oranje-Nassau & Edgar Davids organiseren een voetbalbenefietwedstrijd met topspelers

Back
Top Bottom