Prince Floris, Princess Aimée and Family, Current Events Part 1 (February 2005 - )

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the reminder, Alexandria. I'll be checking in tomorrow!

Emily said:
Yeah, misshelen, thank you for the pictures. It looks cold there -- I notice Floris' hands look cold. And good luck with your photos tomorrow, ropura!
Oh yes it was very cold today in The Netherlands. Aimée and Floris were on Dutch tv tonight in the programm "shownews" on SBS6. We saw them shopping together and they asked the Prince "are you nervous for the wedding" ? He answered that they are not nervous and that the people will see that tomorrow.

I found baby pictures from Aimée from www.koninklijkhuis.nl

Attachments

• avs-001-groot.jpg
    avs-001-groot.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 319
  • avs-002-groot.jpg
    avs-002-groot.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 317
  • avs-003-groot.jpg
    avs-003-groot.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 318
Marengo said:
This time they chose the hometown of the bride, Naarden (a posh small city south-east of Amsterdam).
PC and Anita chose for Apeldoorn as the groom came from that city and Noordwijk because the parents of Anita are living there. Bernhard and Annette chose Apeldoorn for there civil wedding and Utrecht for the religious one as Benrhard jr was baptised there. Maurits and Marilene chose Apeldoorn both times, as the groom was raised there.

It seems the two younger brothers chose smaller villages, the marriage seems 'smaller' then those of Maurits and Benrhard jr, who are still in line for the throne.

Untill the wedding of Queen Beatrix all royal marriages were traditionally in The Hague (or abroad, in the country of a foreign princess)

Thanks for the info Marengo. It makes sense that Floris would marry in a less well known city as you say, since this isn't a very high profile marriage.

ropura said:
;) I shall go to the city of Naarden,and try to make nice photo of them and members of the Royal Family.
Its only ten minuts with the train from mine house.

I hope that i get lucky :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm glad to hear you will be at this wedding too Ropura. I remember you took some nice photos at Pieter-Christiaan's wedding in August. Good luck.:)

Picture from today when they visited " Douglas " in the PC Hoofdstraat in Amsterdam. Source AD

Attachments

• _1__pchooft02_12663h.jpg
    _1__pchooft02_12663h.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 459
Thanks for the lovely pictures of the couple, missHelen! I'm really looking forward to the ceremony tomorrow! I won't be able to see the church wedding, but I wouldn't miss this one for the world! :)

Prince Floris and Aimée and Prince PC and Anita will be on Dutch tv October 27th TV Show from Ivo Niehe at TV 2. Source and picture Telegraaf

Attachments

• Floris,PC.jpg
    Floris,PC.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 335
Thanks for the pictures Miss Helen. :)

Did Floris & Aimee give an interview before this wedding (like Pieter-Christiaan & Anita did right before their wedding)?

Untill now I have no knowledge of an interview in a newspaper like PC and Anita, but I wouldn't be surprised if 'De Telegraaf' (biggest newspaper of The Netherlands) has it today/tomorrow/saturday.

A pity they shop at PC Hooftstraat, I thought only televisionstars and soccerplayers wives went there... ;)

Prince Floris is the last member of the Royal house who will get married.
It began with Maurits ( his eldest brother) in 1998, so in 7 years 7 cousins got married:d

There are photo's bet I can not send photo's on this forum, you most look bij seegerpress!

One other picture from last week shopping in PC Hooftstraat source Rob Voss

Attachments

• robvoss.jpg
    robvoss.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 446
aw...what a nice photo. so this was just before the wedding?

pollyemma said:
aw...what a nice photo. so this was just before the wedding?

it was at wednesday October 19th..one day before the civil wedding.

ok, great. thanks for telling me!

And another photo from Wednesday october 19, picture from Thomas Schlijper

Attachments

• 051019aimee-sohngen-floris-.jpg
    051019aimee-sohngen-floris-.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 333
2 old pictures from ANP but now without watermarks:)

Attachments

• 2920057-374639-groot.jpg
    2920057-374639-groot.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 242
  • zs.jpg
    zs.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 331
Prince Floris and Aimée and Prince PC and Anita were on Dutch tv in The TV Show from Ivo Niehe at TV 2. It was very nice and Katie Melua was also there and played live Nine Million Bicycles. Picture TROS

Attachments

• t_-_tvshow_ivo_prinsen.jpg
    t_-_tvshow_ivo_prinsen.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 949
Thanks Miss Helen. Did they say anything interesting? I guess Floris & Aimee aren't on a honeymoon.

thank you so much for the photo, misshelen! is there any chance it an be posted larger?

also -- is there any information on the VV bride's families? what the parents do for a living, where the girls were educated, where or if they work, photos of their family's homes. some of this was recently posted on aimee's family and that made me curious about the other girls' families.

This interview was earlier recorded between the wedding from PC and Anita and Floris and Aimee. We saw old pictures and videos from PC and Floris but not from Anita and Aimée.

Exclusive some tv caps from Aimée in the tv interview

Attachments

• ya.jpg
    ya.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 292
  • yb.jpg
    yb.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 292
  • yc.jpg
    yc.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 266
And a picture from Katie Melua during her performance on tv

Attachments

• yd.jpg
    yd.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
misshelen said:
This interview was earlier recorded between the wedding from PC and Anita and Floris and Aimee. We saw old pictures and videos from PC and Floris but not from Anita and Aimée.

Oh I see ... thanks Miss Helen. And thanks for the beautiful pictures of Aimee:)

Squidgy said:
Oh I see ... thanks Miss Helen. And thanks for the beautiful pictures of Aimee:)

I agree...she is certainly a pretty girl and so is Anita!

New pictures from the TV show part 1

Attachments

• pb.jpg
    pb.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 314
  • pc.jpg
    pc.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 307
  • pd.jpg
    pd.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 282
  • pa.jpg