Prince Bernhard, Princess Annette and Family, Current Events Part 2 (August 2008 -)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the second thread for Prince Bernhard and Princess Anette of Orange-Nassau and their children.

The previous thread can be found here.

While posting here, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • Do not forget to provide sources for all photos & articles
  • Please do not linked the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.
  • Lastly, have fun and enjoy!

Last edited:
They have really cute kids! Isabella has really grown up, Sam is sweet, and that baby looks to be very funny (he's smiling in the picture).

Thanks for posting the link, Gertrude86. :flowers:
I really think Annette & Bernhard have three very beautiful children. :)

Her Highness Princess Annette will open the HVC Arttour at the Kunstlinie,Almere today.

The HVC Arttour is a travelling exhibition of works by 32 artists with a mental disability.The Princess works part-time
with mentally disabled at the Kunstwerkplaats (Art Atelier) of the Cordaan AGO Foundation,Amsterdam.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Last edited:
Her Highness Princess Annette will open the HVC Arttour at the Kunstlinie,Almere today.

The HVC Arttour is a travelling exhibition of works by 32 artists with a mental disability.The Princess works part-time
with mentally disabled at the Kunstwerkplaats (Art Atelier) of the Cordaan Foundation,Amsterdam.

Het Koninklijk Huis

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Buys.
:)

She is one of those women who actually look better as they grow older. Nice to see her out and about for a change, she doesn't do much engagements (but that's her own choice).

Princess Annette looked beautiful today. She must be fond of that sort of boots, because hasn't she worn similar before? And does she work with handicapped people, if I'm not mistaken?

Princess Annette looked beautiful today. She must be fond of that sort of boots, because hasn't she worn similar before? And does she work with handicapped people, if I'm not mistaken?

See my post above.:)

Thanks Mirry, and great photographs! You must have been able to have a good position as the pictures seem to be taken from closeby. princess Annette seems a very charming and accessible woman btw. Nice to see her out & about.

Didn't Annette work (or still works?) with handicapped people, so very appropriate choise to let her open this event.

Didn't Annette work (or still works?) with handicapped people, so very appropriate choise to let her open this event.
Well, the PPE caption says:
Princess Annette works in the handicapped care of the Foundation Cordaan Ago in Amsterdam as supervisor of the Art Workplace.

I really love her hairdo. She looked beautiful (although I really don't like the boots with that dress).

with mentally disabled at the Kunstwerkplaats (Art Atelier) of the Cordaan AGO Foundation,Amsterdam.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

From our blog:

Today Princess Annette of Orange-Nassau returned to the town where she grew up, to open a housing & care complex for multible disabled children in Dorst (municipalty of Oosterhout).

The princess, who rarely has public duties and lives a life out of the limelight in Amsterdam, was invited by Ton and Linda van der Veer, two inhabitants of Dorst. This couple took the initiative to start this small scale project for multiple disabled children between 9 and 16 years old. They started Foundation ‘Pim’ , to finance this house which can host eight children from the cities of Oosterhout and Breda. The 10 year old Pim, son of the couple, will be living in this house.
According to Frans Huijsmans, of foundation Pim, they especially asked a princess from Oosterhout to open the project, but also because princess Annette works with handicapped children herself.

And some pictures: http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?mailingid=13030&flush=1

Wonder why she always wears boots

Why does she always have to wear the same boots?:eek:
Can she only afford one pair of boots?
Annette, go and shop for a new pair of boots or some nice shoes!
We have seen these boots already, throw them away, they must have been worn out by now...

I can't remember when we have seen Princess Anette with "normal" shoes, and not her "trademark-boots".
It looks weird if your wears the same boots all the time, and if it suits the occasion or outfit.

HH Princess Annette will celebrate her 37th birthday on saturday april 18th.:)

Last edited:
HH Prince Bernhard underwent surgery again today as he was operated on his intestines at the AMC University hospital,Amsterdam.

He is known with intestine problems related to Krohn's disease and was previously operated on.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Speedy recovery!!

Nieuwsberichten Royalblog.nl: Prins Bernhard opnieuw onder het mes

courtesy hja

:ermm: I hope that he recovers quickly and that the doctors are able to help alleviate some of his symptoms. I have a friend that suffers from Krohn's disease, and it can make life rather uncomfortable.

25-04-2009 Duivendrecht Princess Annette attended the opening of the amusement parc De Belevenis in Duivendrecht.

Princess Annette looks beautiful in dress

25-04-2009 Duivendrecht Princess Annette attended the opening of the amusement parc De Belevenis in Duivendrecht.

Princess Annette looks beautiful in dress

This amusement park is very special as it is designed especially for the multiple disabled and people suffering of severe dementia.

The Princess is involved with the first group as she works part-time for a large care-group here in Amsterdam.
:)

19-08-2009 Assen Prince Bernhard at the 5th Circuitday at the Race against Cancer at the circuit of Assen.
(pictures made 13 august)

Picture Gallery

Thanks for the photos, Dazzling! This is a great cause, and it is lovely to see Prince Bernhard (and his brother, Pieter-Christian) involved in it. I wonder how they did in the race.

Prince Bernhard had a severe accident during the races at the circuit of Zandvoort this afternoon.
Luckily the Prince is unharmed but the car is total loss.

Princess Annette was not present at the races as she is attending the wedding of cousin Bernardo in New York.
It must have scared the bejesus out of her tho,being so far away and then this....Oh....boys...:whistling:

Nieuwsberichten Royalblog.nl: Stevige crash prins Bernhard op Zandvoort

courtesy hja

Oh no! How scary this must have been! I am glad to hear that Prince Bernhard is okay. Cars can be replaced, people can't; he is very lucky to be unharmed. I'm sure that Princess Annette was given quite a scare when she first heard this news.

Back
Top Bottom