Guess the Sex and Name of Floris and Aimee's Second Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QUEENECE29

Royal Highness
City
Istanbul
Country
Turkey
Boy
Girl
Twin Boy
Twin Girl
Twin (Girl & Boy)

I say boy! So far, the Dutch royals have a pattern. The first child is ALWAYS a little girl (with the exception of Carlos Hugo, but I mean in-wedlock babies) and with the van Vollenhoven's, the second is always a boy, so we'll see if Floris and Aimee continue this tradition.

I think 2.girl for Princess Aimee

I guess we are welcoming a second girl in the next year.

I also agree with the above posters. I think that she is having another girl.

Guess the name of the second child of Floris and Aimee

What are your suggestions?

Mine are:

For a girl:

Eva Juliana Leonora Anita

For a boy:

Finn Bernhard Hans Pieter

If she has a boy, then I would imagine that Hans would be among the baby's names. It would only be fair, since Magali is named for her sister. I would also like to see Floris adding the names of one (or more of his brothers). Juliana would be appropriate for a girl's name, or one of the names for a girl; especially since the baby will be born in the Juliana Year.

Kathryn Anne Eileen Charles Patrick Bridget Michael Maureen Robert

Sorry. Lost my mind there for a moment.

Well, after Magali I am sure they go for another name that does it well on the field hockey club. 'Fleur' would be an option for a girl ... They won't go for anglo-saxon names in a million years, most people with english names are of a different social class.

I do hope that they pick a traditional Dutch name. It would be a lovely tribute to their countrymen, especially since this is a royal child, and both parents are Dutch. I could understand a non-Dutch name if Aimee was from somewhere outside the Netherlands, but she is not. They haven't publicly stated that they know the baby's gender, have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom