It's a Girl for Pieter-Christiaan & Anita - Emma Francisca Catharina: Nov. 28, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxPatrickxx

Nobility
City
Rotterdam
Country
Netherlands
It's a Girl for Pieter-Christiaan & Anita - Emma Francisca Catharina: Nov. 28, 2006

Princess Anita gave birth last night to a baby girl. Her name is Emma Francisca Catharina. Princess Anita married in 2005 with Prince Pieter-Christiaan. Emma is the sixth grandchild of Princess Margriet and her Husband Pieter van Vollenhoven.

great news!

Wonderful news and what a beautiful name:flowers: I had the feeling it would be a girl but of course it is never certain until they arrive:wub:

Little boys have become a rarity in the Royal Dutch family ! Congratulations

will baby emma gain a title?

rominet09 said:
Little boys have become a rarity in the Royal Dutch family ! Congratulations

a boy for the this royal family is very very rare:ROFLMAO:

Wonderful news! Congrats to the parents and the whole Dutch Royal Family!

Congrats to Pieter-Christiaan and Anita. Welcome to the world little Emma

That is wonderful news! I love all of her names!

Great! Nice names. But now I don´t think Emma anymore if Máxima has a daughter.

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the family!

Another Emma in the family! I don´t like the second one, is it the dutch version? because in spanish is the same.

Did she have the baby at the hospital? Will we have any pictures later? Do you think any of the Royal Family will visit her and the little one?

I am hoping for a new picture of Aimee!!!!:flowers: Although I know she isn't really part of the Royals anymore.....

Tenngirl

PS So was she born on 11/28? or 11/27?

Congratulations to Princess Anita and all of Ducth Royal Family. I love the baby's name. It sounds great and 'royal'.

Congratulations! Another baby girl for the Dutch royal family! They seem to lean toward girls when bringing them into the world. Either way, great news!

congratulations!!!! another girl for the family! i guess these kinda of things run in families!

Was there an official announcement anywhere??

I love the name Emma! Congrats to the family! I am thinking that Emma will have no title......like her cousins Anna, Lucas, etc.

Congratulations to the new parents and I love the names. :flowers:

Congratulations to the family on the arrival of their daughter.:flowers:
The names are beautiful, great choice.

Congratulations to P-C & Anita on the arrival of little Emma!! :flowers:

yay! Another adorable Orange girl!

But isn't it odd to have two Emmas? (Countess Luana is Emma too)

Is there a significance to the names Pieter-Christiaan and Anita choose for little Emma?

Since Countess Luana is known by Luana and not Emma, I don't see a problem there. Emma has a beautiful name and I wish the family nothing but health and happiness. Even though they're not part of the immediate royal family, I still hope we get some pictures.

rosana said:
Another Emma in the family! I don´t like the second one, is it the dutch version? because in spanish is the same.

Franciska is after Emma's paternal grandmother,HRH Princess Margriet Franciska,who was named after her godfather,Francis of Athlone,who at the time of birth of Princess Margriet in Ottawa was Governor-General of Canada,and related through his wife,Princess Alice of Athlone who was a cousin of HM Queen Wilhelmina.
:)

Congrats to the new parents! The birth of a baby is a happy occasion!

Aw, I was really hoping they'd have a little boy! So that's a firstborn girl for EVERY one of the Orange-Nassau men, except Floris, who I'm still hoping will break the tradition. They need to get a few more boys! Looks like Clausimir, Lucas and Samuel are getting overtaken by sisters and girl cousins. I hope WA and Maxima have a little boy, just to try and balance things out a little.

BTW, Francisca is Princess Margriet's middle name.

Congratulations for the Prince and his wife.
Emma is a royal name for the dutch royals.
I like it.

Emma Francisca Catharina

rosana said:

Francisca is the same in Dutch and Spanish.

It is most likely derived from the grandmother:

HRH Princess Margriet Francisca of the Netherlands

Congratulations!!! Great news. What a wonderful name, I love Emma. But I especially love the fact that little Emma has been born on the day of my birthday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom