It's a Girl for Pieter-Christiaan & Anita - Emma Francisca Catharina: Nov. 28, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a beautiful family picture. Congrats to the couple.

adorable baby!!! at last we an see emma!!! it's a beatiful girl, her parent look so pround.

What a beautiful little girl!!! Are there any close ups of her?

The family is very beautiful! I'm glad they released a picture.

Emma is so cute and tiny!! :wub:
P-C and Anita look very proud with their daughter, and the family is adorable!

what weight when Emma was born? im american and Anita have c-section or not

How cute!:wub:
Emma is really adorable! Anita still looks very tired! It must have been a hard birth! ;)

Poor Anita should have demanded they use a better picture! She looks unprepared and a bit scared in this picture. Little Emma looks so sweet though.

Sweet and sleepy little girl.
It's great that they show her to us.

morhange said:
I still wish they'd had a boy, to break the "First Baby is a Girl" curse that the DRF seems to have this generation.

why should it be a curse? i think having a first-born daughter is just as wonderful as having a first-born son. it's not as if there's a shortage of males in the Dutch royal family.;)

anyway, it looks like Emma has her daddy's coloring. adorable pic, and adorable baby.:wub: congrats to Prince Pieter-Christiaan and Princess Anita!

emma is a beautiful princess, i think she will look like her father more than her mum... :)
hope we can see more photos of them soon!

This thread is closed from now on. New pictures and remarks about little Emma can be given at the thread for this family, which can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom