It's a Girl for Pieter-Christiaan & Anita - Emma Francisca Catharina: Nov. 28, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ANITA AND PIETER CHRISTIAN!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
I like all names. Emma is really royal:wub:

Congratulations for the new parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucien said:
Franciska is after Emma's paternal grandmother,HRH Princess Margriet Franciska,who was named after her godfather,Francis of Athlone,who at the time of birth of Princess Margriet in Ottawa was Governor-General of Canada,and related through his wife,Princess Alice of Athlone who was a cousin of HM Queen Wilhelmina.
:)

I believe the Earl of Althone's name was Alexander. I always heard that Margriet Fransesca was named after another illustrous godfather: Franklin Delano Roosevelt. In little Emma's name it is clearly a tribute to Princess Margriet indeed.
-

Congratulations to the happy couple and grandparents and good luck to little Samuel, Lucas and Claus-Casimir :lol: .

Congratulations to the family.
I am very happy that there is a little girl more in this world.
I hope to see photos of the family visiting her and her mother.

Congratulation to the young parents.
I also like the names.

Congratulations to the new parents.
I love her name, it sounds very good: Emma Fransiska Catharina

Congratulations to PC and Anita!
Emma is a great name for a girl!:heart:

Congratulations, beautiful name for what I am sure is a beautiful little girl. I just love the name Emma. God Bless the new family!!!

Congratulations! :flowers:
What a beautiful name, I really like it! :) :)
Another girl for the Dutch Royal Family! ;)

Congratulations to the family !!!!!!

Congratulations to the parents and to the whole Dutch family!!!:w00t2: :w00t: :w00t2:

Congratulations to Anita & PC and the whole VanVollenhoven Family! :flowers:
Those are fantastic News!
Emma is such an adorable and traditional name!

new parents again ,conratulations to them all án old name who we are waiting for the first girl named it very nice !!

Marengo said:
I believe the Earl of Althone's name was Alexander. I always heard that Margriet Fransesca was named after another illustrous godfather: Franklin Delano Roosevelt. In little Emma's name it is clearly a tribute to Princess Margriet indeed.
-

Congratulations to the happy couple and grandparents and good luck to little Samuel, Lucas and Claus-Casimir :lol: .

You're right Marengo,Alexander Augustus Frederick William Alfred George...
oh well,even the beste brijsters laten wel eens een steek vallen...:rolleyes:

Congratulations to P-C & Anita!!
I love the names they have picked for their daughter.

Congratulations to them!!
Emma Francisca is a beautiful name :flowers:

Congratulations to the family and welcome to Emma Francisca.:flowers:

My Congratulations to Pieter and Anita! :flowers:
I love name Emma, but Francisca... :neutral:

I guess Francisca is fine, but for me Francisca is a name for little farmers girls... not to offend any farmers.
Well, and I have two cousins named Francisca and Catharina... and their grandma is Emma... strange, hmm?

To be honest: I love the name Franciska (or Franziska). It sounds so cute! I think the dutch pronounce it similar as we do. :flowers:

Will Pieter-Christiaan present his little daughter to the press, as the other dutch princes did?

congratulations to the happy family!

i knew it was going to be a girl to follow the dutch tradition :) they chose really nice names as well... isn't luana also called emma as her second or third name? they also used amalia's first name :) (perhaps a nice gesture of friendship to mabel and maxima?)

i can't wait to see pieter christiaan, anita and princess emma!

did they get any visits to the hospital?

Last edited:
carlota said:
isn't luana also called emma as her second or third name?

Luana's first name is Emma ;) [Emma Luana Ninette Sophie]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom