Baptism of Magali van Vollenhoven: April 20, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dutch Royal Family met in the city of Apeldoorn to attend the baptism of Magali Margriet Eleonoor van Vollenhoven, daughter of princes Floris and Aimée, that was celebrated in the chapel of the palace of Het Loo.
The ceremony they attended queen Beatriz and her sister princess Margarita, grandmother of the girl, her uncle prince Pieter Christian and his wife Anita and their children Emma and Benjamin. Also, another one of the uncles, prince Maurits arrived with his wife princess Marilene and Anna and Lucas, their two children.:whistling: They either did not lack the children of queen Beatriz, princes Constantin and Laurentien, with their three children, Eloise, Claus Casimir and Leonor, and prince Willem whom arrived with his daughter, Alexia.

LOS PRÍNCIPES FLORIS Y AIMÉE, SOBRINOS DE LA REINA BEATRIZ DE HOLANDA, BAUTIZAN A SU HIJA

Noticias breves de actualidad

They often don't check information, as you can tell. :rolleyes:

Emma and Benjamin:whistling:
Anna and Lucas, their two children.:whistling:

They often don't check information, as you can tell. :rolleyes:

Emma and Benjamin:whistling:
Anna and Lucas, their two children.:whistling:

Sorry!
They wrote badly on Hola! and I translate badly.

Last edited:
Awww! Little Magali is adorable! :wub::wub: And Aimée, what can I say? Stylish as ever!

i agree on both statements! magali is a sweetheart and aimee stole the show in her pink outfit!

Thank you very much for the pictures, Marengo! They are all lovely! I love little Magali; I hope she grows to be a beauty like her mother. I also hope we get to see her often. Love the DRF!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom