Baptism of Magali van Vollenhoven: April 20, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucien

Majesty
City
Amsterdam
Country
Netherlands
Magali Margriet Eleonoor van Vollenhoven daughter and first child of Their Highnesses Prince Floris and Princess Aimée was baptised during a private ceremony this afternoon at the chapel of Het Loo Palace.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

courtesy RVD.

Last edited:
Magali Margriet Eleonoor van Vollenhoven daughetr and first child of Their Highnesses Prince Floris and Princess Aimée was baptised during a private ceremony this afternoon at the chapel of Het Loo Palace.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

courtesy RVD.

aww, she's so cute :wub: She's grown so incredibly much since last time we saw her. Adorable picture!! Thanks so much :flowers:

What a beautiful family! Was it announced who her godparents are?

What a beautiful family! Was it announced who her godparents are?
I don't understand dutch, but I found this at the site, they seem to be the godparents:

Prins Bernhard van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven, mr. Pieter van Voorst Vader, mevrouw Magali Söhngen en mevrouw drs. Loes Korthals.

Aww she is adorable! :wub:

Thank you Marengo. I had no idea that the rest of the Royal Family would be in attendance today.

Sweet and Aimee is in a class all her own shes so pretty Prettiest of the Dutch Royal Women

Aimee's style continues to remind me of Jackie Kennedy Onassis- lovely, classic and timeless. Little Magali was adorable.

Maxima is still in Argentina, right?

Where are Amalia and Ariane?

what a classy outfit Aimee wore - the other Dutch royal princesses should take note of her timeless elegence

I love Aimee's pink dress, very elegant woman.

Aimee´s clothing-style looks like in the good old sixties: Very unusual and very chic. Reminds me a little bit of Audrey Hepburn.
Thank God, little Magali is the spitting image of her mother. IMO Floris is the worst looking of the four brothers....;)Wonder why Maxima left Alexia of all people with her father?
It´ s so nice that such a big bunch of royal family members in the Netherlands usually attends the baptisms of their relatives. And that always lots of photos are published. If you see in comparison the British royal family.....:bang:
Who was the Lady who accompanied Carlos Bourbon-Parma?

Alexia is completely cute ! A true doll, I love her !

Aimee looked so elegant in pink. I'm so happy most of the family attended. I was blown away by how much all of the van Vollenhoven kids have grown since I haven't seen new pictures of them in awhile. Beautiful family.

Beautiful baby- grandmother, mother and daughter all resemble each other!

I just LOVE this little girl, she is so cute

Magali is going to be a true beauty! She's really cute.

Aimée looked stunning! Love the pink suit!
That something I would love to see on some of the Crown Princesses as well!;)

Nice pictures! Magali is adorable and Aimée is so beautiful! For the crown princesses is a good thing Aimee is not a crown princess as well, because she would overshine all of them. She's so classy and beautiful that nobody will talk about anyone else.

And Alexia is a little doll :wub: I think WA had a good time taking care of his little girl.

thank's Marengo for a great pictures :flowers:

everyone look fantastic and Magali is so lovely:wub:

all the best for baby:wub:

Awww! Little Magali is adorable! :wub::wub: And Aimée, what can I say? Stylish as ever!

Magali looks cute. I love what Aimee is wearing. Is Magali a Countess or Princess?

Magali is neither, BurberryBrit. She is simply Magali van Vollenhoven, like all the other vV children :)

Thanks. I don't know much about this particular family.

Are Amalia and Arianne with Maxima In Buenos Aires? soes anyone know?

I was hoping to see new pics of both girls...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom