Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Charlene looks gorgeous here. Prince Albert has great taste in jewels. Charlene looks so much happier ever since she had the twins. She mostly looks serene these days. And definately a happy girl.
I also like the earrings very much.

I love it that she is willing to push styling and wear asymmetrical jewel choices.

I know that a lot of people don't enjoy this trend, but I think when she does this with asymmetric hair or dresses, it's spot on. And when you think about it, the single brooch has always been asymmetric. So the idea is not as unusual as we might think it is.

I WANT THAT BRACELET in my dreams. :lol:

I love it that she is willing to push styling and wear asymmetrical jewel choices.

I know that a lot of people don't enjoy this trend, but I think when she does this with asymmetric hair or dresses, it's spot on. And when you think about it, the single brooch has always been asymmetric. So the idea is not as unusual as we might think it is.

I WANT THAT BRACELET in my dreams. :lol:

I WANT IT in my reality :flowers:

Princess Charlene is stunning and charming and looks happy. But, she seems to be an "anti-jewellery" woman and I don't understand her. For instance, I'm surprised that she does not wear her wedding-present jewellery in public. Does she dislike the stuff she received? Are the fashion people telling her to not wear the jewellery? It looks as if she borrows rocks and then does not wear her own ice!

I dislike these designs. So Internet Jewelry Catalogue-like. If this is what the Princess has at her disposal, I fully understand her restraint.

I can't see any photos of the matching ring maybe we'll have some new photos later.

Wow, don't that look magnificent. Having her hair either short or back from her face is essential to adequate showcase these beauties without them swamping here or being tangled in her ears.

I wonder are they a loan or owned by the Princess outright?

I think she has worn the ruby earrings before - so don't thing they are a loan. Plus - her husband is superrich - plus earrings seem to be the only jewelry she is really wearing - so assume she is some extensive collection. ?
As much as I like the earrings - I don't like the look at all. A tuxedo - with an order? Seems weird to me....

Stunning earrings. :flowers:

Perfect choice with the very sleek modern tuxedo look. Pop of color and style.

i still think the ruby and diamond earrings are different. Maybe it is the angle of the photo but if you look at the two pictures (post 1064 and 1068 above) side by side, the rubies on the bottom are not the same configuration. Also the part just below the stud (1064) appears to be more of a flower configuration than the older picture. It isn't really easy to see if you just flip between the photos. You need to have them side by side.

The jewels were the only saving grace from the National Day appearance at the Opera.

Having seen the matching bracelet, I am hoping they are a new addition, perfect for National day, and not a loan from Graff.

The Graff diamond & ruby earrings/ bracelet are some of my favorites on PoM Charlene. Nearly 68 carats of rubies & 31 carats of diamonds sure make this girl happy. They are a perfect representation of the Monegasque National Colors.

The jewels she wears seem to almost always be on loan. She dosn't seem to have any jewels that are recognisable as her own except for her engagement ring and the earrings she wore to the twins' christening which have been worn a few times. I also believe the ocean tiara really belongs to Van Cleef and Arpels as she never wears it, not even as a necklace.

As Charlene's events are so rare we don't get to see her jewels that often and I for one have forgotten which are a loan or owned outright.

I have it in my head that Graff is one of the jewelry companies that does not do loans. In other words, you want it, you buy it. Its been a couple of years ago and I can't remember where I read it. I have been trying to find the article but Google isn't helping me tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom