Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning necklace design and the colour is quite breathtaking.

Does anyone know if:

they are Canary Diamonds, and

if they are on loan or belong to Charlene?

Stunning necklace design and the colour is quite breathtaking.

Does anyone know if:

they are Canary Diamonds, and

if they are on loan or belong to Charlene?

[FONT=&quot]Apparently it is from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cartier's L'Odyssée Collection (2013)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://wowozine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/DSCN2433.jpg[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PREMIERE: Cartier unveiled its stunning ‘L’Odyssée de Cartier – Parcours d’un Style’ high jewellery collection ! | WOW* Trend Magazine[/FONT]

The Princess of Monaco Jewellery [Charlene]

That is a stunning necklace. Love the matching earrings. They compliment each other well- statement necklace with smaller, though beautiful, earrings.

Last edited:
Magnificent! Such wonderful craftsmanship.

Oh my soul! What can I say? Exquisite!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Great to see Charlene again in some bigger Jewels. Wonder if it is a loan or if she wons it. Pity that she doesn't wear some of the Family Jewels but perhaps this will come at some point.

The necklace that Charlene wore at the concert of Marina Kayes seemed to be the necklace that Princess Grace wore at a Red Cross Gala

https://www.facebook.com/2341731867...4173186762102/554560328056718/?type=3&theater

It is nice that Charlene is wearing more jewekkery pieces, I think Albert is enough rich to offer her these sorts of jewel
A question why there is always this question ' a loan or does Charlene belong these earings? each time, Charlene is wearing beautiful collars or earings but this question is never asked to other princesses or queens.

https://www.facebook.com/2341731867...4173186762102/554560328056718/?type=3&theater

It is nice that Charlene is wearing more jewekkery pieces, I think Albert is enough rich to offer her these sorts of jewel
A question why there is always this question ' a loan or does Charlene belong these earings? each time, Charlene is wearing beautiful collars or earings but this question is never asked to other princesses or queens.
Simply because other royal and princely houses tend to wear their historical jewlry pieces.

Other queens and princesses do get some questions about jewelry. There have been questions about some of the Countess of Wessex and the Duchess of Cornwall's pieces. However, the BRF has a long webpage about official gift policy and usually avoid the controversy surrounding big pieces so people readily assume they're official gifts or loan. In 2014, the Cour confirmed HGD Stephanie's tiny butterfly tiara is a new addition to the GDF collection but didn't provide more details. There were questions about Princess Claire's ruby parure last year.

Other families have foundations or their pieces can be easily traced via marriage, inheritance, etc.

My guesses about the frequent questioning of Princess Charlene:
1. No family foundation or lack of historical jewels. So any jewelry raises speculation. Loan? Gift? Her own purchase?
2. Curiosity about the division of Princess Grace's collection. There are reports Princess Caroline got all or most of Grace's jewels with the understanding to share with Princess Stephanie. Maybe Prince Albert inherited a few pieces?
3. Prince Albert and his family are wealthy on their own. No appanage but folks are curious how they spend their money anyway.
4. Sometimes there's extra snark about Monaco's royals. I visit another blog and sadly Monaco posts become contentious quickly. :ermm:

Last edited:
It's so nice to see Charlene wearing more fine jewellery, the new necklace and earrings really suit her.

The necklace that Charlene wore at the concert of Marina Kayes seemed to be the necklace that Princess Grace wore at a Red Cross Gala

Thanks. Interesting that the necklace seems to be one of Princess Grace's necklaces. Think the question pops up because Charlene has until now only worn a Family Jewel at her Wedding Day. The others Jwels she was has worn habe often not been seen before

Great to see Charlene again in some bigger Jewels. Wonder if it is a loan or if she wons it. Pity that she doesn't wear some of the Family Jewels but perhaps this will come at some point.

Yes it is and she seems to becoming more and more comfortable wearing jewels after a lengthy jewel drought ,pity there are no future tiara events involving Monaco.

That necklace design is stunning and suits Charlene very much.

I can well understand that people wonder whether her jewels are loans or not. Firstly, there are so many pieces that she has worn only once. If she wore them more often, it would be fairly obvious that they are hers. But how can we know when she only wears them once? Secondly, as was already mentioned, other Princesses loan jewels as well. Princess Grace herself did so on a regular basis. Let's not forget that any jeweler would gladly loan her the most spectacular stuff. It's the best publicity they can get. They probably queue up at the palace gates go present their creations to her.:D:D How can a girl say no to that.:ohmy:

Lovely as all of these jewels are, I would be happier to see Charlene wear fewer jewels that we thought were hers. As of now, a lot of what she wears could well have been borrowed - no confirmation either way, but most jewels tend not to get repeated 5

Gorgeous.
Love Charlene's style. Shes a stunning woman.

I think we are all hoping that Albert is building up a significant jewellery collection for his wife. Please correct me if I am wrong but it seems that is the way the Monaco royal family works, which is why Princess Caroline seems to have inherited her grandmother's jewellery rather than Grace and then Charlene.

Charlene has been slow to wear any significant jewellery but now seems to have the confidence to carry off some of the most breathtaking baubles and we have seen that whatever else she likes, she has a passion for yellow stones that she is more than willing to share for with us.

We know nothing about the jewellery of the princely family of Monaco
We know P Caroline inherited fom her grandmother, P Charlotte but P Rainier kept some jewellery pieces for the future next consort princesses
We saw P Caroline and even P Stephanie wearing tiaras or jewellery pieces of the Grimaldi family during long years.
We are beginning to see Charlene to wear some beautiful necklaces or earings.
Here is the interview of Albert at the end of this article, he is saying that her daughter P Gabriella could wear tiara or jewellery pieces of the family , the day of her wedding
He is speaking of the tiara and I saw at a exhibition a very beautiful tiara and it was writting ' thank you to SAS Prince Albert of Monaco for this loan of this beautiful tiara
It was during the year 2006
Princess Grace Wedding Outfit, No Tiara : People.com

I think there's nothing wrong with borrowing jewellery for special occasions. I'm just happy to see her upping the glam factor! And she wears it so well. ?

Side note: I also have no doubt that PA has been spoiling his wife, and wouldn't be surprised if many of these new pieces we've seen lately are in fact the princess's own.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Knock out! Now if she would just wear her gorgeous tiara...:D

A tad 'showgirl' for my taste..

Last edited:
If Charlene is a bit 'showgirl' , the other queens and princesses are also 'showgirls with their diamonds collars, tiaras earings and so ,no matter

I love these earings , i hope that charlene will go on to wear jewellery pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom