Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Nice , I Like The Turtle On The Bag Looks Soo Elegant Thae Bag , Thanx For Posting Smush :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the smaller ring on her right hand much better; it's a beautiful cut, pear-shaped, I think.

I Like 3 Diamond Carots Ring The Most , Simple Design But Nice , Thank you for Posting Smush .

I also like this size much better; it looked like a glob in the engagement photo. Thanks for all the photos, Smush.

Last edited:
I agree - it looked beautiful.
Nevertheless - I would really like to see her with a tiara - regularely worn - when can we expect that? ;)

She can carry these dangling and intricate earrings; they look just lovely on her.

Charlene wears a lovely bracelet at the Red Cross Ball
Bracelet

Charlene wears a lovely bracelet at the Red Cross Ball
Bracelet

Thats a pretty, simple and elegant bracelet. It can be easily worn with anything IMO. Pity she isnt wearing earrings, even if they were studs I wouldn't mind. I don't like evening looks with no earrings, its just to boring for me.

Love the earrings. I love the watch. But, I especially love the hair and makeup.

Pity she isnt wearing earrings, even if they were studs I wouldn't mind. I don't like evening looks with no earrings, its just to boring for me.

But the sequins are throwing so much light and sparkle up on her face (too much light IMO) that earrings would really be overkill.

I love the bracelet Charlene wore yesterday , on the photo of the official page of the princely couple, we can watch it more nearer, it is wonderfull.

But the sequins are throwing so much light and sparkle up on her face (too much light IMO) that earrings would really be overkill.

I agree. I think the dress isn't very pretty and that sparkling is actually quite distracting in photos.

I'm also giving up hope now. I don't think we'll ever see her wearing a tiara again and certainly never the Ocean one. There have been so many occasions and over a year has passed with no tiara sightings. :sad:

Well the Red Cross Ball is not exactly a tiara event. In fact the only regular event in Monaco that may occassioanlly be called a tiara event is National Day and Caroline gave up on the tiaras for that a few years ago so she may have set the trend for that one. What other events has Charlene attended since her wedding were tiara events? I cannot recall any. She may have the opportunity at the Luxembourg pre wedding gala.

I thought Charlene looked very nice in the dress. The sparkle from the cameras is only in a few pictures so it doesn't bother me.

I really like that peace of yewellery.

Well the Red Cross Ball is not exactly a tiara event. In fact the only regular event in Monaco that may occassioanlly be called a tiara event is National Day and Caroline gave up on the tiaras for that a few years ago so she may have set the trend for that one. What other events has Charlene attended since her wedding were tiara events? I cannot recall any. She may have the opportunity at the Luxembourg pre wedding gala.

I thought Charlene looked very nice in the dress. The sparkle from the cameras is only in a few pictures so it doesn't bother me.

I will be very surprised if the wedding gala in Luxembourg isn't a tiara event. There will also be regular tiara events in other countries in the coming years which pc will attend. The next ones after the Luxembourg event I think will be two royal weddings in sweden

I like the dress too, even though I can see from perusing the various message boards that we are in the minority. :sad:

Since I am almost certain that the Luxembourg pre-wedding gala will be a formal tiara event I do hope Charlene will grow her hair out a little more..I am not sure how one could get a tiara to sit securely in hair that is as fine textured and short as hers, and I really do not want to see a repeat of the Aigrette that she wore to the ball on her own wedding evening.

Last edited:
I like the dress too, even though I can see from perusing the various message boards that we are in the minority. :sad:

Since I am almost certain the the Luxembourg pre-wedding gala will be a formal tiara event I do hope Charlene will grow her hair out a little more..I am not sure how one could get a tiara to sit securely in hair that is as fine textured and short as hers, and I really do not want to see a repeat of the Aigrette that she wore to the ball on her own wedding evening.

In the video where we seen her trying on the aigrette tiara before the wedding I thought it looked lovely. The problem at the wedding gala is that, for some inexplicable reason, she wore it the wrong way round so all the diamonds were hidden at the back of her head. However I still hope she wears the ocean tiara as we hav'nt seen this piece worn as a tiara yet and it looks the more impressive of the two.

I hope that princess Charlene will wear the beauriful ocean tiara at the gala of the wedding of Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg.
It is a pity that Princess Caroline gave up the habit to wear a tiara at the national fest gala. I doubt that Charlene will wear again a tiara at this gala.
princess Grace loved to wear a tiara at galas in Monaco, after her death, her daughters will never wear a tiara for different events in monaco
I think Prince Albert offered these tiaras for royal events in foreighn royauties

In the video where we seen her trying on the aigrette tiara before the wedding I thought it looked lovely. The problem at the wedding gala is that, for some inexplicable reason, she wore it the wrong way round so all the diamonds were hidden at the back of her head. However I still hope she wears the ocean tiara as we hav'nt seen this piece worn as a tiara yet and it looks the more impressive of the two.

You are exactly right angela, and add the fact that Charlene's blond hair made it a little difficult for the diamonds to really stand out in contrast as would have been the case for a brunette.

I am SO hoping and crossing my fingers that the Ocean Tiara debuts at HGD Guillaume's wedding gala....and not as a necklace either...we have already seen that! :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom