The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-01-2017, 01:26 AM
Majesty

Charlene Sparkles for a Good Cause | The Court Jeweller

Very stunning earrings.

Old 03-01-2017, 06:57 AM
Majesty

Those earrings are very pretty, but I don't think that haircut flatters any earrings on her...

Old 03-01-2017, 08:04 AM
Aristocracy

The cut and the color do nothing for her. I loved the last short cut with the very light blonde color.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:30 AM
Heir Apparent

The short hair has nothing to do with the earings which are stunning, at the countrary, we are seeing them more they are are not hidden by the long hair.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:36 AM
Heir Apparent

The paris match site published photos of the Amef Gala and the title is

Charlene is stinnung and I am agreed with them, short hair fit her very well.

Charlène de Monaco, resplendissante au Gala de l'AMREF
Old 03-01-2017, 09:59 AM
Majesty

No, I don't like her haircut either but she she is extremely beautiful and glamorous in that gold gown and those earrings...very much like a goddess!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-10-2017, 05:31 AM
Courtier

The Princess of Monaco Jewellery [Charlene]

Close-up on the ring worn by Princess Charlene, wedding anniversary gift from her husband Prince Albert II of Monaco. Three Cartier rings, one of which is paved with diamonds, symbolizing her loves, her husband, her children and sport.(Photo by Kasia Wandycz/Paris Match via Getty Images)

link: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...hoto/649032018
Old 03-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Link doesn't work for me.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4A View Post
Close-up on the ring worn by Princess Charlene, wedding anniversary gift from her husband Prince Albert II of Monaco. Three Cartier rings, one of which is paved with diamonds, symbolizing her loves, her husband, her children and sport.(Photo by Kasia Wandycz/Paris Match via Getty Images)

link: Laureus World Sport Award 2017 in Monaco Photos and Images | Getty Images
Can't click on the link but the I am gaga at the idea of having a ring like that! Bravo to Prince Albert, it sounds like an exquisite wedding anniversary gift!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-10-2017, 11:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Can't click on the link but the I am gaga at the idea of having a ring like that! Bravo to Prince Albert, it sounds like an exquisite wedding anniversary gift!
Thanks Moonmaiden for the photograph. In my time these were referred to as Russian wedding rings.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Courtier

Thanks Moonmaiden23, it looks like the same link I used. I'm able to open it, but it seems other posters have difficulty doing so.

That is a lovely ring! How lucky P Charlene is to receive this token of love from her husband!
Old 05-04-2017, 05:47 AM
Serene Highness

Charlene with a Van Cleef & Arpels Alhambra bracelet.
She also has a necklace from this collection, as did Grace. Caroline has Alhambra earrings. It seems to be a popular line among the Monegasque royals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Charlene at the Monaco vs Juventus Champions League semi-final in Monaco yesterday, May 3, we can't see the whole outfit, but what can be seen looks good:

** Upper part **
Old 05-05-2017, 07:33 PM
Nobility

Charlene was wearing an Alhambra watch, not a bracelet

Princess Charlene Wears Akris to the UEFA Champions League // The Royal Couturier
Old 05-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Heir Apparent

I want one❤️
Old 06-22-2017, 01:28 AM
Majesty

Charlene Makes a Cross Statement in Monte Carlo | The Court Jeweller

A very stunning necklace.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:00 AM
Majesty

I am not sure about wearing a rosary-like necklace in combination with a fiercely red dress and a deep cleavage, with the cross hanging in between the Princess' breast.

Beautiful necklace indeed, it only required a more eh... prudent dress.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:11 AM
Aristocracy

I think the story in that picture is Prince Albert. He lost weight! His hair is different, too. He looks ten years younger.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopoldine View Post
I think the story in that picture is Prince Albert. He lost weight! His hair is different, too. He looks ten years younger.
I see that, too. Years younger. Looking good.
Old 06-22-2017, 03:11 AM
Majesty

I am sorry but the necklace makes me cringe. And not simply because of dress she wore it with. But that adds to it.

It's too similar to a rosary for comfort. Even on a less cleavage dress that is wrong. Sorry, maybe that's just my traditional catholic side coming out. Rosaries are traditionally not worn, even if they resemble a necklace, around the neck. Unlike wearing a crucifix, a rosary is not meant to be worn as a piece of jewelry. At times you will see it, in church and worship, but not as an accessory. It would be one thing if she wore this visiting the Vatican or at a religious event, with a more conservative look. But sorry this is just

I am usually far from conservative, and love accessories. But not this. Maybe just being too traditional. Not something I have been accused of often.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:07 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
I am sorry but the necklace makes me cringe. And not simply because of dress she wore it with. But that adds to it.

It's too similar to a rosary for comfort. Even on a less cleavage dress that is wrong. Sorry, maybe that's just my traditional catholic side coming out. Rosaries are traditionally not worn, even if they resemble a necklace, around the neck. Unlike wearing a crucifix, a rosary is not meant to be worn as a piece of jewelry. At times you will see it, in church and worship, but not as an accessory. It would be one thing if she wore this visiting the Vatican or at a religious event, with a more conservative look. But sorry this is just

I am usually far from conservative, and love accessories. But not this. Maybe just being too traditional. Not something I have been accused of often.
I am completely at your side regarding the Princess' necklace.

Tags
princess charlene