The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-26-2016, 09:50 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
Are these new earrings ? She has so many variations of diamond drops it is hard to keep track 😄 The ring is another new acquisition I think?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
How many of the many pairs of earrings are repeated? It may well be that most ofcthe earrings she wears are borrowed from jewellers.

Old 10-27-2016, 10:12 AM
Nobility

Hmmmm - looking at her engagement ring - it again seems to be bigger. I don't know if it is just the photo - but I start to believe that there could be some truth in the rumour that she has 2 rings - one smaller and one bigger????

Old 10-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Me too, the engagement ring was very big at the Red Cross gala, I saw the smaller at many events, I am thinking that she has two engagement rings
I remember that she wore one time the two engagement rings at each of her hands , it was at a gala in december 2010, it was during her engagement period, I published the photo on RF at that times
Old 10-30-2016, 01:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Love her look! The dress is amazing!
Old 11-19-2016, 11:00 PM
Majesty

Monaco's National Day Gala 2016 | The Court Jeweller

The earrings are very beautiful.
Old 11-20-2016, 02:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

How lovely a tiara would have looked on Charlene tonight. Do you think we will ever see her wear one to an even such as this?

Old 11-20-2016, 03:46 AM
Majesty

Quote:
How lovely a tiara would have looked on Charlene tonight. Do you think we will ever see her wear one to an even such as this?

No, not at an event like this, but she will at other events where the dresscode allows grand jewelry. She was supposed to wear a diadem at a banquet given by the King of the Netherlands. Sadly Princess Charlène annulled her attendance at the last moment (sickness). The Princess was missed in this group: picture.
Old 11-20-2016, 04:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Duc and Pair, you gorget to say that P Charlene could not travel to Netherlands, the palace just announced her pregnacy and she was sick, and it was a pregnancy with rish, it was a pregnancy of twins.
Old 11-20-2016, 05:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think P.Charlene is a fan of tiara's..she didn't wear one to P.Madeleine of Sweden's wedding...

She has loads of other gorgeous jewelry that she does wear, so it's not that big of a deal imo
Old 11-20-2016, 05:58 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Duc and Pair, you gorget to say that P Charlene could not travel to Netherlands, the palace just announced her pregnacy and she was sick, and it was a pregnancy with rish, it was a pregnancy of twins.
That is what I said: "sickness"...
Old 11-20-2016, 06:06 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
I don't think P.Charlene is a fan of tiara's..she didn't wear one to P.Madeleine of Sweden's wedding...

She has loads of other gorgeous jewelry that she does wear, so it's not that big of a deal imo
Which 'loads'? By my understanding most of the jewelry went from Princess Charlotte (the mother of Prince Rainier) to Princess Caroline (picture). Princess Gracia has not worn her mother-in-law's jewels for so far I know.

Princess Charlène has worn aigrettes around her chignon, taken from the diamond floral-motif diadem (picture). That is all, for so far. But of course: all depends on the dresscode of the events Princess Charlène will be attending, so it is waiting for a visit to (or from) a royal family.

I can not imagine that Queen Máxima and Princess Beatrix would wear diadems and Princess Charlène not. Too bad she was not feeling well for the Dutch visit, it would have been fun to see her at Het Loo Palace.
Old 11-20-2016, 06:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

She may not be wearing any of Grace's jewels, but she has a tiara and a further headpiece as gifts from Albert. The Monaco royal family haven't a large number of tiaras anyway. Her selection of earrings ( although we can' t be sure if some are loaned) is certainly impressive. And she has some stunning necklaces. So I agree there is plenty of goodies in her jewellery box to choose from.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:52 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
Which 'loads'? By my understanding most of the jewelry went from Princess Charlotte (the mother of Prince Rainier) to Princess Caroline (picture). Princess Gracia has not worn her mother-in-law's jewels for so far I know.
It is not known if the jewels of pricness Charlotte where all inherited by her granddaughter Princess Caroline or by Prince 'Rainier. Princess Grace died only 5 years after her mother-in-law so that coulöd be a reason she had never worn any of the tiaras that belonged to her mother-in-law.
And when the pieces where exhibited the where attribued as belonging to the Prince of Monaco.
Old 11-20-2016, 06:56 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:

Yes it would have and I think most of us are secretly hoping that the event would again be a tiara one,who knows we might just a tiara event next year for Charlene.
Old 11-20-2016, 07:38 AM
Courtier

i think that if she wasn't a big fan of tiaras prince albert wouldn't have bought her two tiaras she actually wore her sapphire tiara in a photoshoot and afaik she was involved in the designing of both the tiara and the aigrette .
Old 11-20-2016, 08:32 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke of poliganc View Post
i think that if she wasn't a big fan of tiaras prince albert wouldn't have bought her two tiaras she actually wore her sapphire tiara in a photoshoot and afaik she was involved in the designing of both the tiara and the aigrette .
To be fair, that was a necklace put on a frame and not really a diadem. There is no reason why Princess Charlène would not wear diadems. It is just waiting for the right events with corresponding dresscodes.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:49 AM
Nobility

Quote:
To me this picture looks photoshopped, the only time we saw the tiara in action was as necklace.
The other tiara she received, is a great and modern piece - and she also only wore it once - on her wedding day - and in a slighty weird way, which absolutely gives no justice to this really beautiful piece
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Diamond Foam Tiara and Charlene's Wedding Gifts

and yes ...I have to commit - I fell in love with it from the very first day....
Old 11-20-2016, 10:59 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by countess felicitas View Post
To me this picture looks photoshopped, the only time we saw the tiara in action was as necklace.
The other tiara she received, is a great and modern piece - and she also only wore it once - on her wedding day - and in a slighty weird way, which absolutely gives no justice to this really beautiful piece
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Diamond Foam Tiara and Charlene's Wedding Gifts

and yes ...I have to commit - I fell in love with it from the very first day....
it's not photoshopped here's another photo from the same photo session .
http://us.hellomagazine.com/imagenes...tada16---z.jpg

but i agree with u on the Foam Tiara but she also wore it another time in a photoshoot which was much better than the time she wore it on her wedding day
wearing the foam tiara
a close up
Old 11-20-2016, 11:34 AM
Majesty

Quote:
[...]

but i agree with u on the Foam Tiara but she also wore it another time in a photoshoot which was much better than the time she wore it on her wedding day
wearing the foam tiara
a close up
In my book, that is no diadem/tiara but an aigrette like this or this. But it is a wonderful design and suits the Princesse de Monaco very, very well.
Old 11-22-2016, 06:01 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I had forgotten that Princess Charlene had worn the Ocean Foam Tiara as a necklace a few years back at the Red Cross Ball,I'm not a big fan of it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IUbZBEVcUJ...Cross+Ball.jpg

Tags
princess charlene