Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
June 14, 2016 - Charlene wearing Graff briolette earrings

Charlene

Graff earrings

Charlene has previously worn them in blue
Picture

They are exceptional and I also wonder if they are a loan or owned by the Princess?

Old 06-16-2016, 09:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Gorgeous.
Love Charlene's style. Shes a stunning woman.

Old 06-19-2016, 03:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubies View Post
Gorgeous.
Love Charlene's style. Shes a stunning woman.
I agree.
Old 06-19-2016, 05:51 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
The necklace that Charlene wore at the concert of Marina Kayes seemed to be the necklace that Princess Grace wore at a Red Cross Gala

https://www.facebook.com/23417318676...type=3&theater

It is nice that Charlene is wearing more jewekkery pieces, I think Albert is enough rich to offer her these sorts of jewel
A question why there is always this question ' a loan or does Charlene belong these earings? each time, Charlene is wearing beautiful collars or earings but this question is never asked to other princesses or queens.
I think we are all hoping that Albert is building up a significant jewellery collection for his wife. Please correct me if I am wrong but it seems that is the way the Monaco royal family works, which is why Princess Caroline seems to have inherited her grandmother's jewellery rather than Grace and then Charlene.

Charlene has been slow to wear any significant jewellery but now seems to have the confidence to carry off some of the most breathtaking baubles and we have seen that whatever else she likes, she has a passion for yellow stones that she is more than willing to share for with us.
Old 06-19-2016, 07:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

We know nothing about the jewellery of the princely family of Monaco
We know P Caroline inherited fom her grandmother, P Charlotte but P Rainier kept some jewellery pieces for the future next consort princesses
We saw P Caroline and even P Stephanie wearing tiaras or jewellery pieces of the Grimaldi family during long years.
We are beginning to see Charlene to wear some beautiful necklaces or earings.
Here is the interview of Albert at the end of this article, he is saying that her daughter P Gabriella could wear tiara or jewellery pieces of the family , the day of her wedding
He is speaking of the tiara and I saw at a exhibition a very beautiful tiara and it was writting ' thank you to SAS Prince Albert of Monaco for this loan of this beautiful tiara
It was during the year 2006
Princess Grace Wedding Outfit, No Tiara : People.com
Old 06-25-2016, 11:25 PM
Aristocracy

I think there's nothing wrong with borrowing jewellery for special occasions. I'm just happy to see her upping the glam factor! And she wears it so well. 👍

Side note: I also have no doubt that PA has been spoiling his wife, and wouldn't be surprised if many of these new pieces we've seen lately are in fact the princess's own.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 07-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

10th anniversary of Prince Albert Foundation

http://www.fpa2.com/_admin/files/gal...4104000000.jpg
http://www.fpa2.com/_admin/files/gal...4056000000.jpg
Old 07-01-2016, 10:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Zowie, they are fabulous
Old 07-01-2016, 11:44 AM
Serene Highness

Knock out! Now if she would just wear her gorgeous tiara...
Old 07-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Serene Highness

A tad 'showgirl' for my taste..
Old 07-01-2016, 01:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

If Charlene is a bit 'showgirl' , the other queens and princesses are also 'showgirls with their diamonds collars, tiaras earings and so ,no matter

I love these earings , i hope that charlene will go on to wear jewellery pieces.
Old 07-01-2016, 02:23 PM
Serene Highness

Not really, melina premiere, the issue I have with these earrings is not their [considerable] 'Carat-pwer', but with the undistinguished design. Showgirls at the Moulin-Rouge have been wearing Paste versions of these for generations...
Old 07-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

If you want to compare Charlene to a show girl of Moulin Rouge, we can also compare the queens and princesses to these girls because they are also wearing bright tiaras and necklaces with false diamonds as the tiaras and necklaces that Queens and princesses are wearing, also I think we must stop to do this comparaison
Old 07-01-2016, 07:09 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

There are some serious amount of carats in the earrings. I assume they are "borrowed" for the event? otherwise if she doesn't borrow earrings she has one massive expensive collection. I know Albert is one of the most wealthy rulers but even for him the number of earrings Charlene has been seen in and the amount they would cost would blow even his budget?

Old 07-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Aristocracy

My penny's worth:

If this is "showgirl", give me showgirl any day! (Although I don't know how anyone can compare costume jewellery to the fine jewellery PC is wearing.)

Considering PA's net worth, the total value of the gorgeous bling we've seen on PC recently is small change for him, really.

I do suspect that it's a combination of owned and borrowed pieces. No woman can be so lucky! 😜

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 07-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Nobility

i guess what wyevale mean about showgirl is that this earrings is more about the carats not the design if you see this jar earrings it would give the same effect but it has more design in it than carats .
any way i love that she is using more jewels now i feel like she lost a bet or something
Old 07-01-2016, 10:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Looking very fine. Simple yet classy.
Old 07-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Majesty

I agree they are stunning and the carat power is OTT, but to me they lack the style and uniqueness I have come to expect from Princess Charlene. She may wear stunning earrings but each pair has been marked by a stunning original design or fabulous colour.

These earrings lack both her signature criteria.
Old 07-02-2016, 03:29 AM
Aristocracy

Wow, serious wattage!
Old 07-02-2016, 09:57 PM
Serene Highness

The difference showgirls wear fake Charlene wears the real and looks wonderful.

Tags
princess charlene