The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-06-2015, 05:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

As in other countries, there is a prime Minister and a princely governement

; But prince Albert is the head of state, egal of the other heads of states of other countries. no matter the number of the inhabitants of the country.
The native monegash people has the rights of vote and don't pay taxes , the résidents of Monaco also don't pay taxes ' exept the french résidents who are not living in the principality since 5 years. It is why there are so many people who want to live in Monaco, the résidents have the same social protection than the native monegash people, there are enough children garden , home for older people and they live in security. They have to do with the prince , they live in Monaco, some résidents called ' enfants du pays' are living in Monaco since one century and more.

Nice iis a big town but very often, there are children who are in the monegash schools and Judges are sending children without parents in the princess Charlene home or there are also french old persons who are in the home for old persons because there are no places in France . Monaco is the train of head of the Locality the Paca, every day, there are a lot of french and italian workers are coming to work in the principality.

Old 09-06-2015, 06:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

But this comment is not the subject of this thread , come back to the thread about the jewellery
I think that the necklace that P Charlene wore last friday, could also be converted in a diam

Old 09-06-2015, 06:03 AM
Courtier

Princess Grace (r.i.p) left an amazing legacy and some of that was via her jewellery and the images associated with them. I have seen alot of comparisons between Grace and Charlene and I am weary of them, perhaps so is Princess Charlene? Perhaps she wants to carve out a role for herself and not place herself in a position were again she is compared to her Mother-in-law. Such talk would also take away from the event she was attending and any cause associated with it? I have seen nothing to suggest that The Princess is being loaned jewellery on a consistent basis. Perhaps her husband is buying her the gifts? We live in a different world from the one were Princess Anne was given a tiaria allegedly by the owners of a shipping line? Just my thoughts.
Old 09-06-2015, 07:54 AM
Majesty

I think you are right. Isn't there some legend about Albert's Grandmother, Princess Charlotte, Duchess of Valentinois, leaving all the historic jewellery to Caroline because she loathed Grace? The only historic jewellery that Charlene has ever worn were the aigrettes that held her hair and veil at her wedding and the magnificent earring and bracelet that "are a part of a historic set that belongs to the House of Grimaldi", as confirmed to The Royal Couturier by the Palace.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Nd2uc1N05B...7ef0LC4oYx.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--9u08TsLMF...ter-Berg_b.jpg

As to Graces own collection, that seems to be on permanent tour. Personally I would love to see Charlene wear Graces original engagement ring. It would look good with Graces little three brooch tiara. I wonder, was the headband that Charlene wore that stunning

http://www.shiels.com.au/media/wysiw...cess-Grace.jpg

From the time of their engagement Albert has been lavishing bits and bobs on his Princess who seems to have accumulated a formidable collection of gorgeous statement earrings. They are contemporary and they suit Charlene, they even suit Monaco itself!
Old 09-06-2015, 08:43 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
But this comment is not the subject of this thread , come back to the thread about the jewellery
I think that the necklace that P Charlene wore last friday, could also be converted in a diam
The comment, in my opinion was a response to another post which I found confusing. I appreciated the clarification and it was regarding a previous post regarding Jewellery.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I think you are right. Isn't there some legend about Albert's mother leaving all the historic jewellery to Caroline because she loathed Grace? The only historic jewellery that Charlene has ever worn were the aigrettes that held her hair and veil at her wedding and the magnificent earring and bracelet that "are a part of a historic set that belongs to the House of Grimaldi", as confirmed to The Royal Couturier by the Palace.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Nd2uc1N05B...7ef0LC4oYx.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--9u08TsLMF...ter-Berg_b.jpg

As to Graces own collection, that seems to be on permanent tour. Personally I would love to see Charlene wear Graces original engagement ring. It would look good with Graces little three brooch tiara. I wonder, was the headband that Charlene wore that stunning

http://www.shiels.com.au/media/wysiw...cess-Grace.jpg

From the time of their engagement Albert has been lavishing bits and bobs on his Princess who seems to have accumulated a formidable collection of gorgeous statement earrings. They are contemporary and they suit Charlene, they even suit Monaco itself!
Princess Grace was Albert and Caroline's mother? Am I wrong?
Old 09-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Majesty

You are correct, it was his Grandmother, Princess Charlotte, Duchess of Valentinois and I have amended my post to reflect that.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
You are correct, it was his Grandmother, Princess Charlotte, Duchess of Valentinois and I have amended my post to reflect that.
Thanks Marg, I was getting worried about myself there!
Old 09-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Stunning necklace .
Old 09-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Are these earrings new? (from the 2015 Princess Grace Awards Gala)

Charlene Wittstock Photos - Zimbio
Old 09-06-2015, 05:48 PM
Majesty

I've never seen those pink diamonds before An Ard Ri, not that that means anything. Charlene seems to have an amazing collection of stunning earrings!
Old 09-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Nobility

Charlene's earrings for the awards are by Graff

Princess Charlene in Christian Dior Couture for the Princess Grace Awards 2015 in Monaco // The Royal Couturier
Old 09-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I've never seen those pink diamonds before An Ard Ri, not that that means anything. Charlene seems to have an amazing collection of stunning earrings!
Its hard to keep track of them all of late and I'm sure there's more to come!
Old 09-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Assuming she owns these. It could be loans too. I hope not.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

On hola magazine, there is a photo of Charlene and Albert taken in Photo with Gareth and his new wife during the wedding of Gareth Wittstock, she was wearing the beautiful necklace that she wore later in the evening at a reception about the Princess Grace Gala.

Hola magazine is saying that this necklace is a diam converted in collar.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Interesting, I hope to see good pictures. Maybe it was the Fringe collier?
Old 09-09-2015, 09:43 AM
Heir Apparent

This is the photo:

¡HOLA! entra en exclusiva en la divertida y espectacular boda de Gareth, el hermano de la princesa Charlene de Mónaco

I also believe Charlene was wearing the same dress she wore at the pre gala of the Grace awards...
Old 09-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Courtier

^^^previous. Yes, the couple probably went from the wedding straight to the reception.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 09-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Courtier

Quite a quirky wedding photograph, bride's em gesture and Princess of Monaco holding the bridal bouquet. Lovely bouquet and lovely necklace from what I can see of it.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4A View Post
^^^previous. Yes, the couple probably went from the wedding straight to the reception.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Exactly what I tought. A bit odd if you ask me, but maybe they didn't managed to fit the ceremony out of A&C agenda...

Tags
princess charlene